Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised - page 7. (Read 10669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

Regarding the decision I made:

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part.  

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

only lies and good you cant lock this thread!

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it

Which part of my quote involves a lie?  You can't just keep yelling wolf and not show your work.  At least when I called you a liar ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22290779 ), I pointed out exactly where.   And yet you ran away instead of answering it, attacking me in other threads.  I try to stay away from you as much as possible.  You are the most toxic human being I have ever met and I've met some pretty bad ones.

thats very interesting! your PMs are sounding totally different to your posting and red trust you gave me! you are attacking me here and same time begging me to stop. are you for real?

did I promise you any compensation? did I promise to
" always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

NO! you did! did you forget this?

you are talking about "toxic"? you try to use RHavars word with the wrong person. you are the TOXIC Liar and CHEATER

sadly you are proving it with every posting and PM of yours!

as dooglus pointed it out you even about 3 weeks ago restated your RBIES promise! and now? the promise is cancelled LOL and I am toxic? because I am telling the truth and facts? dooglus is more polite than me because you did not attack him like me. dooglus was smarter than me not to believe you when you promised

"Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

soon you will say it was unintentionally promised or a slip of tongue like your false claim you are the Moneypot Founder

or your promise to compensate Investors! si this promise still on? LOL or is it already off? I mean in your head because you will declare it off whenever it pleases you! people who give promises like you just to call them off whenever they like are in my eyes the worst CHEATERS ever

RHavar asked you how can you give such promises like the promise for Investors and the 135 BTC promise for dec to pay back an Investor and I can answer RHavar now that you can give even more promises cause they were never intended to be kept!!!
you proved it today!

IMO it is time for trusted members to cover you with red trust! and if they think you are the guy with the correct behavior as you are pretending to be so they should give me red trust because I am blaming you for things you didnt do

legendary
It came from me only.  No one has lost money from it (to my knowledge).  Many have made a ton.

Pending order is JPR who kept .2 btc and didn't return it and 10k rubies he has stated he wanted to do.

You can negative trust me if you want from it, even though I didn't make people lose money from it.

Your offer to always buy back at 1000 satoshis per Ruby, while Rubies stake at 5% per year was equivalent to you promising 5% interest for holding BTC, forever.

I would have bought a bunch if I believed you would keep your word, but it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure some people will have bought Rubies based on your promise, and didn't hear yet that you are planning not to keep your word. How would you know?

We didn't want people to go out and buy a bunch of Rubies based on what we said.  We explicitly told people at every chance we could remember to specifically not do this.  We didn't release it for people to treat it like a loan.  We wanted to support the network and give it back value.

----

Regarding the decision I made:

It was a hard decision to make.  The system was in danger of not being able to work the way it was intended to.

We're working first on bringing Rubies (R2B2 form) live and give it a breathing ecosystem.

It's a long term play, that will slightly inconvenience those (whom have already more than benefited from our actions) looking to abuse and take profits based off of technicalities and reward those that actually bought in before our promise or even after -- the ones that might have believed in the coin from the start and the ones we set out to help in the first place by even making such an offer in the first place.  Once it stablizes, things can continue and the former will be able to benefit off of a healthier and stronger crypcurrency

The plan was always to support the Rubies network.  It wasn't our coin before and we brought it back up when it was at 200 satoshi (it's been nowhere that price since).  We didn't try to market it for selling.  We didn't ask people to buy Rubies off of us.  We stayed off the exchanges to avoid market manipulation.  We didn't tell 'friends' to do any actions based on what or may have been done on our part. 

I didn't foresee a lot of things happening and for it was a huge mistake to state what I did.  I don't deny blame in that.  But I'm picking what I feel is the best action for Rubies overall and I'm not going to do something different out of fear of more harassment or negative trust.

only lies and good you cant lock this thread!

my in depth answers will come later just wanted to be sure you dont delete or edit it
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

legendary
very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises

It looks like it's not just you any more - now they seem to be failing to honor their promise for everyone:

Any idea what "pending orders" means? I'm guessing there are lots of people staking RBIES based on the promised floor price. Does this mean that DogeDigital is going back on his word and all those people get to lose their money?

Edit: I recently attempted to clarify the position and was told again that Moneypot had promised to always buys Rubies at the 1000 satoshi base price:

a promise was made by Moneypot to always buy Rubies for 1000 Satoshis each.  

And now less than 3 weeks later, after repeating their promise, they're breaking it?

Does anyone have a list of the accounts which represent "Moneypot"? How was the promise made? Did it come from Moneypot or Dogedigital only?
legendary
and again many mails of mine are unanswered

my mails in general are asking for the RBIES address to send 20k RBIES and another addy for another 10k RBIES

I didnt get the addys!!!

now I saw the red trust that Dogedigital gave me not long ago

Complete liar. See reference for his lies and why his negative feedback is not true. He doesn't even bother trying to explain his reasoning.

I am a LIAR? @Dogedigital you are the LIAR and CHEATER!!! did I promise you something? or did you promise Investors to compensate them?

and how about the RBIES promise?

read your promise again and again and then tell me who is the LIAR?

shame on you and your partners who let you go on with lying and cheating!

very disappointed with trusted members who let MP get away with this obvious cheat! MP owners should get covered with red trust till they keep their promises
legendary
Jackpot Racer you are scum. Previously i sided with you but not anymore now. Based on your whims you open and close the threads and dont care about others opinion, when they paid yu 0.3 BTC then you did not gave a fuck attention to us and silently settled the thread and now again coming here and begging DT members. If you need help you must respect community and try to move with them not be selfish.

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

MP offered 1000 satoshi for 1 RBIES forrever.
You are buying RBIES for less then 1000 satoshi in exchange and trying to sell them to MP for 1000 satoshi.
And you are accusing them of scam because they don't want to buy RBIES for 1000 satoshi - knowing their lower value.
It is very weird scam accusation.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
If they made the promise to buy rbies at 1000sat and the market price is
below that, anyone has the right to use that as an arbitrage opportunity. They're
the ones who made the guarantee.   And, I might add, it's ONLY in cases like
that that someone would take them up on it!  What do you expect?

hi and thx for your input

btw @Jprfan is an idiot and tries to derail so please ignore him.

but I agree with you that righ tnow it is a very nice arbitrage everyone can jump on and should IMO jump on.

IMO it was their decision and promise and they for sure had a very very good reason to do so and maybe now the situation changed and they regret it. but as Dogedigital answered in this very arrogant way he was sure he did the right thing. and yes I love his answer

Dogedigital promised

edit to prevent unncessary clutter;

definition -- always:

adverb

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:

3. forever

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Jackpot Racer you are scum. Previously i sided with you but not anymore now. Based on your whims you open and close the threads and dont care about others opinion, when they paid yu 0.3 BTC then you did not gave a fuck attention to us and silently settled the thread and now again coming here and begging DT members. If you need help you must respect community and try to move with them not be selfish.

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

You are buying RBIES for less then 1000 satoshi in exchange and trying to sell them to MP for 1000 satoshi.
And you are accusing them of scam because they don't want to buy RBIES for 1000 satoshi - knowing their lower value.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
If they made the promise to buy rbies at 1000sat and the market price is
below that, anyone has the right to use that as an arbitrage opportunity. They're
the ones who made the guarantee.   And, I might add, it's ONLY in cases like
that that someone would take them up on it!  What do you expect?

Edited to add: Yeah, I get it, Jackpotracer. I'm with you on this issue.
legendary
in any case MP is doing all they can not to buy my RBIES

in case MP buys from other users (please let me know if there are users out there who sold RBIES to MP in the last 10 days) and not from me it is clearly a SCAM and personal against me!

in case MP buys not from other users and not from me it is clearly also a SCAM

in both cases MP owners should get Red Trust from Trusted users

but in case Trusted users think that I stole from MP the 0.2 BTC then they should give me Red Trust

just for info then that I am mailing each day a few times and asking for the RBIES address to send them the 20K RBIES equivalent to the 0.2 BTC and to send me another addy to send another 10k RBIES but till now no addy received!

I am also willing as I proposed to user @yahoo (he sadly disappeared) to send the 0.2 BTC to a Trusted user and another 20k RBIES so he will need to send me back the 0.2 BTC for the 20k RBIES (waste of fees). additionally I want to get another RBIES address to send some more RBIES

right now MP owners are scamming me as a RBIES owner
legendary
RBIES are available on livecoin for less than 700 satoshis each, and MoneyPot will buy them from you at 1000 satoshis each.

Moneypot promised to buy at the 1000 floor price but they try to avoid to buy and right now they dont buy ( at least from me )

Does that represent a sure 42% profit? Buy at 700, sell at 1000, repeat.

it does represent a sure profit and everyone should do this arbitrage IMO because Dogedigital opened the door for this arbitrage but as I mentioned above Moenypot tries with all might to avoid to keep the promise

Even better, RBIES stake - so you can hold them after buying and make even more.

correct but risky if Moneypot will not buy it at the promised floor price

MoneyPot should be buying up the supply on livecoin to stop people taking advantage of this. If they put up a large buy wall at 1000 this would stop being an issue, and people who wanted to sell their RBIES for 1000 satoshis each would have a quick and easy way of doing so. Win/win, right?

this is what I thought that they will do when Dogedigital made this promise! I remember very well when you asked your very logic question because you were surprised about his offer and promise to buy RBIES "always" at the 1000 satoshi floor price and Dogedigital didnt answer you.
and when I asked very confused and surprised about his promise to buy "always" and what "always" means? Dogedigital answered in a very arrogant way (seen in postings above)

to be frank I was sure Moneypot will sit with a 1000 satoshi buy wall on the exchanges and implement RBIES into MP apps. as we see and know now they didnt put the buy wall and they didnt implement the RBIES but they are whining and dont want to keep their promise to buy the RBIES

question is why did they give such a promise and why didnt they do the buy wall as you mentioned correctly? they should have known that this could open an arbitrage possibility for everyone and why shouldnt the users not doing this arbitrage?

we (Jackpotracer) bought many RBIES long ago when MP promised to implement RBIES to MP apps "Soon" for a very high price. we used it for promos and were waiting to put it into the bank roll. I know many users  and app owners did the same. BTCjoe, gamblingbad, yahoo, professor just to mention some well known. we all were very disappointed

for me it does not matter if MP is opening a buy wall for 1000 satoshi or they buy the RBIES direct as long as MP is keeping their promise to buy the RBIES "always"

legendary
RBIES are available on livecoin for less than 700 satoshis each, and MoneyPot will buy them from you at 1000 satoshis each.

Does that represent a sure 42% profit? Buy at 700, sell at 1000, repeat.

Even better, RBIES stake - so you can hold them after buying and make even more.

MoneyPot should be buying up the supply on livecoin to stop people taking advantage of this. If they put up a large buy wall at 1000 this would stop being an issue, and people who wanted to sell their RBIES for 1000 satoshis each would have a quick and easy way of doing so. Win/win, right?
legendary
I know you don't care for my opinion but too bad. Looks to me like you're stealing .2 here. I don't know what's going on with moneypot lately as my site isn't even up anymore, but from what I read they sent you extra $$$ by mistake and asked you to return it. You have no right to keep that money. I'm sure it's most likely for book keeping purposes and you can initiate another trade after returning what they asked.

I'm trying to remain objective and see both sides of the argument. I know you have a personal grudge against the moneypot team and most of the rest of the world but if you do not return the money I would advise MP to open their own scam accusation and let the community decide whom needs tagged.
you are trying to be objective! thx for the laugh

no faecal language this time? like Asshole, kiss my ass, etc! I am not sure if your account was not hacked

lets see if you are objective? just answer or explain what the following means

Dogedigital promised

definition -- always:

adverb

3. forever

when I opened the scam accusation MP didnt want to buy my RBIES. why didnt you chime in as the objective guy you are telling us that you are? why didnt you write "hey MP you promised to buy RBIES forever so buy it!"

I dont trust MP owners because they promised to buy RBIES (and then they denied to buy from me)

3. forever

and not to forget this arrogant start of the answer

definition -- always:

adverb

I hope you understand the definition of "always" now because Dogedigital explained it in depth and very clear even for people like me

I asked many times to send me a RBIES address to send them the 20k RBIES equivalent to 0.2 BTC and asked for another address to send some more RBIES. sadly they didnt send me the 2 addys but it shows very vlear that they dont want to stand to their promise to buy the RBIES as promised

@yahoo are you a trusted member? if yes ..........how about that you will be the middleman (because you tryst MP owners and always defending them) and I send you the 0.2 BTC but you need to guarantee that I can sell my RBIES? as soon MP owners dont want to buy my RBIES for the floor of 1000 satoshi each RBIES you will need to buy my RBIES and sell it to MP. I am sure you sold already your RBIES you owned ( I know you owned a few when MP announced the implementation of RBIES long ago and then they didnt keep the promise (as always) and you implemented it to Bubbles on your own without MP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Lets see if I get this.

yes you didnt get this!! I assume that you want to show your sig or you are somehow related to MP owners

sorry to say that this was a stupid posting. next time please read the first posting
You are basically saying to all people who disagree with you that they are spamming or they are somehow related to MP and you are doing it for very long time.
Do you know why not a single DT member doesn't bother to read your scam accusation and respond to it? Because you are fucking moron. Read your posts and polls - they are all related to MP and you are attacking them in every single poll and post!

You think you are superior well guess what - you are not!

Now lets see, my signature spam - do you think people are horses and they have to put blinkers when they talk with you and they have to agree on everything you say?
Guess what - they don't have to agree with you!
Also use google and type "horse blinkers" and read what is their purpose!

And finally read forum rules - trolling is not allowed, i am not sure who is allowing you to troll this forum for so long time.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I know you don't care for my opinion but too bad. Looks to me like you're stealing .2 here. I don't know what's going on with moneypot lately as my site isn't even up anymore, but from what I read they sent you extra $$$ by mistake and asked you to return it. You have no right to keep that money. I'm sure it's most likely for book keeping purposes and you can initiate another trade after returning what they asked.

I'm trying to remain objective and see both sides of the argument. I know you have a personal grudge against the moneypot team and most of the rest of the world but if you do not return the money I would advise MP to open their own scam accusation and let the community decide whom needs tagged.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Fuck you.  Your opinion doesn't matter.  Show your signature off somewhere else.

Lets see if I get this.

Fuck you too.  Jackpotracer can do whatever he wants.  He will take that .4 btc as a payment for his time and use it to buy more rabies to sell back for profit.  Jackpotracer is smart. You are dumb.
legendary
Lets see if I get this.

yes you didnt get this!! I assume that you want to show your sig or you are somehow related to MP owners

sorry to say that this was a stupid posting. next time please read the first posting

@Admiral I dont know you and you have no reason to attack me that I am scum!
είστε απoβράσματα

why would I go to any thread where you are posting and attacking you with such words? I never did and I never will but as you are attacking me I will defend myself

but if you want to help MP owners I can tell you how
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Lets see if I get this.

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
yeah fuck you cheater mp dick cheese lick scum.
 If you ever fucking send me bitcoin for no reason I'll destroy you fucking cheat fuck small dick no ball clown

To all default trust members. Please mark these cheating fucks.  What would you do if you were in our Kings shoes?  Receiving Bitcoin for free that probably has malware in it. 

If you don't mark these clowns you are dickless girls.
legendary
after a few mails to MP support

another try to get an answer

please send me the RBIES address for the 20K and another address for 10k more

kind regards
JPR

I received not long ago the following answer

Sir,

I cannot transact with you until you return the funds.

my answer was
believe me you can

are you trying to fool me? you promised to buy RBIES and I have some to sell you.

rethink your decision not to fulfill your PROMISE

kind regards
JPR

and the MP support answered now
You can definitely sell your rubies.  It goes through a process and I can't get that started until you send back the funds.

and another mail
I have explained to you.  I am trying to receive the funds back and then restart the transaction so I can process it properly. 

they insist that I will send the 0.2 BTC first and only then I can sell the 20k RBIES for the same 0.2 BTC I have already huh they insist on double fees

I dont see any reason to send the 0.2 BTC back and then to initiate a RBIES deal for the same amount. one can see what they want to achieve.

I am asking again for trusted members to read this scam accusation and give MP owners the red trust they earn. they promised to buy the RBIES and now again they start a dirty game to avoid to buy RBIES back

Guy, you must have really had them to have made them committed to this extent. That being said, in my opinion, I think they have a point to have insisted that you send the coins first to them before further transacting with you. Why? Because looking at the precedence of the transaction you have had with them, its you sending first before they send you back your equivalent btc but in this case you are doing a form of reversal.

Its obvious they are trying hard to honor the word but I you do what they are asking for then you can have more ground to accuse and even get them tagged as well.

respecting your opinion but I dont TRUST them and no one should TRUST them after not staying to their own promise. please read the promise again!

they did not want to buy RBIES back thats how the trouble and the scam accusation started!

without Dooglus's (a trusted member and sadly the only trusted member till now) comment (just read back) they still would try not to buy back the RBIES

beside all this it is much easier to get the RBIES send from me and go on buying RBIES from me!!!

they try with all tricks to avoid to buy the RBIES back from me. it is just a dirty game they play!!! easy as that

I will never send the 0.2 back in BTC just in RBIES as they promised to buy those FOREVER

they did all promises! they need to blame themselves for such stupid promises! I have RBIES and they promised to buy it and now they are regretting the promise!

I would like to see the trusted members who are very quick giving red trust to cheaters but here they did not react yet. why? I dont know but that they are cheating is very obvious if you like it or not

MP owners are very stupid to think that they can get away with this kind of cheat!

I want to send them RBIES they promised to buy FOREVER and they are not accepting it! RBIES looks like shit coin then becuase they want the BTC back and not the RBIES. who can guarantee that I get the BTC back for my RBIES? YOU?

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
after a few mails to MP support

another try to get an answer

please send me the RBIES address for the 20K and another address for 10k more

kind regards
JPR

I received not long ago the following answer

Sir,

I cannot transact with you until you return the funds.

my answer was
believe me you can

are you trying to fool me? you promised to buy RBIES and I have some to sell you.

rethink your decision not to fulfill your PROMISE

kind regards
JPR

and the MP support answered now
You can definitely sell your rubies.  It goes through a process and I can't get that started until you send back the funds.

and another mail
I have explained to you.  I am trying to receive the funds back and then restart the transaction so I can process it properly. 

they insist that I will send the 0.2 BTC first and only then I can sell the 20k RBIES for the same 0.2 BTC I have already huh they insist on double fees

I dont see any reason to send the 0.2 BTC back and then to initiate a RBIES deal for the same amount. one can see what they want to achieve.

I am asking again for trusted members to read this scam accusation and give MP owners the red trust they earn. they promised to buy the RBIES and now again they start a dirty game to avoid to buy RBIES back

Guy, you must have really had them to have made them committed to this extent. That being said, in my opinion, I think they have a point to have insisted that you send the coins first to them before further transacting with you. Why? Because looking at the precedence of the transaction you have had with them, its you sending first before they send you back your equivalent btc but in this case you are doing a form of reversal.

Its obvious they are trying hard to honor the word but I you do what they are asking for then you can have more ground to accuse and even get them tagged as well.
Pages:
Jump to: