Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer: Dank - page 3. (Read 14368 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 22, 2012, 01:55:01 PM
This thread should be renamed to
Banned: Rarity

Grin

And yet, Rarity was right.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 22, 2012, 09:43:00 AM
This thread should be renamed to
Banned: Rarity

Grin
Activity: 129
October 22, 2012, 09:11:15 AM
When did I lie?  What deals did I break?

Well, you did kinda claim you were going to open a hookah bar.  Remember that?
legendary
Activity: 1134
You cannot kill love
October 18, 2012, 02:08:32 PM
Pharmaceuticals are nothing more than treatments.  I prefer to cure my sickness at the source, my soul.

I assume you won't be using any antibiotics, analgesics or anaesthetics throughout your life then.  Good luck with that.  Your statement reeks of First World privilege.  But hey, lets not worry about trying to get modern medicine to those millions of people in developing countries for whom you feel so much empathy - let's teach them how to mend their souls instead just like countless generations of missionaries have done for hundreds of years.  Roll Eyes

You do realize that you're talking about a compulsive liar who thinks he can out-do Woodstock with zero knowledge, experience, or connections.  How he's managed to escape the scammer tag after breaking numerous promised deals is baffling.
When did I lie?  What deals did I break?
Activity: 70
October 18, 2012, 01:40:20 PM
Pharmaceuticals are nothing more than treatments.  I prefer to cure my sickness at the source, my soul.

I assume you won't be using any antibiotics, analgesics or anaesthetics throughout your life then.  Good luck with that.  Your statement reeks of First World privilege.  But hey, lets not worry about trying to get modern medicine to those millions of people in developing countries for whom you feel so much empathy - let's teach them how to mend their souls instead just like countless generations of missionaries have done for hundreds of years.  Roll Eyes

You do realize that you're talking about a compulsive liar who thinks he can out-do Woodstock with zero knowledge, experience, or connections.  How he's managed to escape the scammer tag after breaking numerous promised deals is baffling.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 18, 2012, 01:38:44 PM
I am.  Are you meaning to say why am I not a successful musician in 2 months rather than 4?
October 18, 2012, 12:31:23 PM
Then why are you not successful yet?
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 18, 2012, 12:53:30 AM
It doesn't change that it's still from your soul.  Your mind creates your reality.
Activity: 98
October 17, 2012, 04:38:24 PM

I assume you won't be using any antibiotics, analgesics or anaesthetics throughout your life then.  Good luck with that.  Your statement reeks of First World privilege.  But hey, lets not worry about trying to get modern medicine to those millions of people in developing countries for whom you feel so much empathy - let's teach them how to mend their souls instead just like countless generations of missionaries have done for hundreds of years.  Roll Eyes
It's just spirituality, whatever you believe is true, I believe sickness is created within the soul.  And I believe this because it has played true in my life.

Wait till you are older to say that. What are you 18 ? Once you get past 30 shit falls over and your body cant heal as well as it used too.
October 16, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
Pharmaceuticals are nothing more than treatments.  I prefer to cure my sickness at the source, my soul.

Amazingly enough, I absolutely agree with you Dank.  Your soul is extremely sick.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
October 16, 2012, 08:59:56 PM
Sickness is created by using products not meant for human consumption/use

Those pesky bacteria, parasites and viruses have nothing to do with it.

Oh they're in the pickled pigs feet
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2012, 08:52:21 PM

Those pesky bacteria, parasites and viruses have nothing to do with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
October 16, 2012, 08:35:12 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2012, 08:33:04 PM

I assume you won't be using any antibiotics, analgesics or anaesthetics throughout your life then.  Good luck with that.  Your statement reeks of First World privilege.  But hey, lets not worry about trying to get modern medicine to those millions of people in developing countries for whom you feel so much empathy - let's teach them how to mend their souls instead just like countless generations of missionaries have done for hundreds of years.  Roll Eyes
It's just spirituality, whatever you believe is true, I believe sickness is created within the soul.  And I believe this because it has played true in my life.
October 16, 2012, 07:36:23 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2012, 07:22:03 PM
Pharmaceuticals are nothing more than treatments.  I prefer to cure my sickness at the source, my soul.
Activity: 840
October 16, 2012, 04:04:07 PM
Legal or illegal they both are have there dangers. Pills are a epidemic in the united states, why buy heroin off the street when you can go to the doctor for a back ache, and then get your gov to pay for it still. It has come to the point that they made anti crush pills.... Does that stop them no, they smoke them. They make pills you can not smoke, what do they do take a nail file and file the coating off of them. People die from pills all the time. I had a friend that got caught up in the pill world, she was getting methadone form the clinic to stop. But she ended up selling some to a Marine that died of a O.D she spent 1 year in prison for invol manslaughter charges. We are prescribing the problem to people and it needs to stop.

Brave new world...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 16, 2012, 03:53:56 PM
Legal or illegal they both are have there dangers. Pills are a epidemic in the united states, why buy heroin off the street when you can go to the doctor for a back ache, and then get your gov to pay for it still. It has come to the point that they made anti crush pills.... Does that stop them no, they smoke them. They make pills you can not smoke, what do they do take a nail file and file the coating off of them. People die from pills all the time. I had a friend that got caught up in the pill world, she was getting methadone form the clinic to stop. But she ended up selling some to a Marine that died of a O.D she spent 1 year in prison for invol manslaughter charges. We are prescribing the problem to people and it needs to stop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 16, 2012, 03:42:59 PM
Pharmaceuticals are horrible excuses for drugs compared to Mother nature.  Weed cures all.

Yeah, why take well understood, well defined, purified and measured chemicals when instead you can opt for the unknown coctails of chemicals in unknown amounts mixed with known carcinogens!
October 16, 2012, 03:03:50 PM
Pharmaceuticals are horrible excuses for drugs compared to Mother nature.  Weed cures all.

It sure cured bob marley...

And Carl Sagan.
Pages:
Jump to: