Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammer: Dank - page 5. (Read 14368 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
October 13, 2012, 09:12:09 PM
Are the Butthole Surfers scammers because they didn't play "American Woman" properly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reeOOA4Ha7M

Hey, they have a rhytm and their guitar is tuned.
So at least you can call this music.
 Roll Eyes

If you believe that having rhythm and being guitar based is necessary for music to not be labelled a "scam" then do you consider John Cage's 4'33" a "scam"?

Or would I be a committing a scam if I did a cover of 4'33" which wasn't quite as silent as Cage's? Or that anyone's performance of this piece that is not absolutely silent is a scam?

Music is whatever the creator says it is. If you don't like it, so be it. But don't call it a scam. Commissioning works of art is always a gamble, and the only right a patron should have is withholding payment if it's not what they wanted.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2012, 09:00:06 PM
Are the Butthole Surfers scammers because they didn't play "American Woman" properly?

Hey, they have a rhythm and their guitar is tuned.
So at least you can call this music.
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2012, 08:58:40 PM
Anybody who remixed a song must be a scammer because they changed the lyrics.  Makes sense.
donator
Poor impulse control.
October 13, 2012, 08:56:26 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2012, 08:53:33 PM
Okay, lets label Jimi Hendrix a scammer because he didn't play the Star Spangled Banner properly.

The whole problem is that you think that what he did is the same as you do.
It takes a non-tonedeaf person to know the difference.

Maybe you can ask him some tips when you asstrally project to the 'other' reality, huh?

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2012, 08:46:49 PM
Okay, lets label Jimi Hendrix a scammer because he didn't play the Star Spangled Banner properly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
October 13, 2012, 07:49:50 PM
this is not how songs work
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 13, 2012, 04:17:21 PM
Uh, no, I made the song.  I never agreed to use her tab.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 13, 2012, 02:34:46 PM
So why doesn't dank have a scammer tag yet? It's clear to any reasonable person that dank did not fulfill his end of the deal and misrepresented the product that was delivered.
donator
Poor impulse control.
October 13, 2012, 06:01:15 AM
Matthew is not the least bit like me.

You are both talentless losers who will never amount to anything.

How is Matthew N. Wright talentless? I think you just made that up. Do you pull facts out of your bum very often?

It's a subjective assessment rather a fact, per se., but I would be interested to hear about what talents you think he has. Personally I think the world would be better if him and Dank were deathfucked by Georgie Proudfoot.

He's a very good actor. In the video linked below, he dies quite well I think. Admittedly I haven't seen him die in other TV shows, but I bet he's just as good.

http://youtu.be/WSfFlDs1F6M

Action starts at 1:08 and finishes a few seconds later.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 12, 2012, 11:46:04 PM
the dark
the wet
lies again
excuses.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
October 12, 2012, 08:50:10 PM
Dank as a world-famous musician Huh Let's get him to start a band, with Trendon Shavers on the drums, Patrick Harnett and Chang Noir on bass, hashking on the vocals. Nefario on keybard. Tihan Seale can be the manager, interango trio as backup dancers.  Cheesy

As to the monetary size of the scam, Dank has made public guarantees that he is soon to be one of the most famous and well known musicians in the world.  The value of a personalized performance and recording from such an artiste early in his career is vast.  

hahaHA. dankm the "artiste". I can only find Untitled 63-108. Imagine the value of dankmusic Untitled (1-62)!

Would you be happy if I made a youtube video of me singing this song for you?
Absolutely not.  Dank is an exceptional musician who my niece and myself are fans of, he has made assurances he will be one of the most famous and talented musicians in the world.  These are the reasons I stood to gain personally and economically in negotiating to receive a recording of Mary Had A Little Lamb from him. 

That dank becomes one of the most famous musicians in the world, or that BitcoinMax makes its payouts, which one is more likely?

Author: Rarity    Topic: Buying Bitcoin Max Accounts at Discount
I have noticed several individuals trying to unload valuable accounts at a discount recently, I am very interested in purchasing these assets to donate towards my spiritual group.  I do not, however, want to handle these negotiations in public.  Ridiculous rumors are spreading about a potential Bitcoin crash and I don't not want to add fuel to the fire for morons who think such a thing might be occurring. 

Please contact me PRIVATELY with your offers:  [email protected]

I have no special insider information.  I handle all my financial transactions with clarity of mind by performing a non-reactive analytical inspection of all available facts.  I have no doubt these transactions will prove fruitful for me.

There are a lot of fruitcakes on this forum, but Rarity is the fruitiest of all.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 12, 2012, 11:45:49 AM
It's a subjective assessment rather a fact, per se., but I would be interested to hear about what talents you think he has. Personally I think the world would be better if him and Dank were deathfucked by Georgie Proudfoot.
I love you too, brother.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 12, 2012, 11:22:59 AM

How is Matthew N. Wright talentless? I think you just made that up. Do you pull facts out of your bum very often?

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
October 12, 2012, 10:59:14 AM

Fun fact: my daughter (age 4) likes to sink "Tinkle Tinkle little star" whenever she uses the potty. Smiley

ISAAC.... MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 12, 2012, 10:37:04 AM
A little fun fact here. Did you know that Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the Alphabet song are all the same tune?

I don't sing Baa Baa Black Sheep to the same tune as (Twinkle Twinkle and the Alphabet).

Twinkle Twinkle is something like CCGGAAG, FFEEDDC

Baa baa back sheep is something like CCGCDDDDE, GDGDEEC (I am not sure about the exact notes, but you see they are quite different).

Fun fact: my daughter (age 4) likes to sing "Tinkle Tinkle little star" whenever she uses the potty. Smiley
Activity: 129
October 12, 2012, 10:10:45 AM
That's why if you don't set expectations, you can't be let down.

I bet your parents would beg to differ...
Activity: 70
October 12, 2012, 04:04:35 AM
So have you submitted a custom beat to 420 yet or is that yet another thing you couldn't be assed doing despite saying that you would?

Nope. He's scammed yet another user. 
donator
Poor impulse control.
October 12, 2012, 03:08:11 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 12, 2012, 01:04:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: