Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 24. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Scammers are really lazy, but sometimes they have professional approach and ordinary investors can mix it with potential projects.
That's why you should analyze everything deeply.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
Not all hackers steal money from people, a lot of them just go against the system.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 29, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I don't think lazy is the right term for them. Lazy because they want to have something instantly but we have to understand that these culprits are exerting their effort and their skills on doing such thing like hacking wallets and stealing the hard earned money. I think that is their nature and what they want to do with their lives. I think they have to think twice because everything we do really has that "return".
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
everything is very simple, it is much easier to take away than to earn money and they just don't give a damn about karma or something else.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 29, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
Scammers are such,that they go extra mile to invade any  ones account just at there own selfish interest.
I can't really say they are lazy because they also commit their time and resources to it, but their devil and wicked spirit gave them wrong direction of strength.
It's not always interesting to fall victim of those scams. My God deliver us from their wicked hand.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
October 29, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

some scammers' main objective is not getting money because they already have money.  it's more of thrill and joy of getting much money easily and illegally without getting caught that makes them scamming more and more.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 29, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
I would rather say they are smart rather than calling them lazy, it is not easy to bring out a strategy to scam thousands of people across the globe. We need to be more smarter than them in order not always fall victims of their antics.
Activity: 70
October 29, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
As far as I know the scammer is not a person, not a nation, but a team, they have plans for their fraudulent projects, so all we should do is not invest in a If you do not know the details of the group, project, roadmap, country, etc., do not promote their money, and it is important that we do not ignore it for any reason. Do not listen to anyone, listen to yourself, you will save money, and scammers will see karma
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 29, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
I don't tthink so because the amounts of energy and time they use don't seems easy to me it's just that they're using it in the wrong way.
Scammers thinks alot than we all do spent most times doing what's not right if not they won't be able to scam us, the problem they have is that they can't wait
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
Because their are too many kinds of people in this world, thus hackers and scammers used their skills and talent for bad things and easy money, bad karma will always comes to their lives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
Scammers are lazy in working fairly to earn money.
But still they are smart to do that thing to other people.
We all know that people are good and smart.
but scammers are smarter because they manage to run others people money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
because they want instant things, getting instant benefits is their choice by cheating or forcing assets owned by other people. I regret this, they only attach their own ego without thinking about the fate of others and that is a big crime that must be eliminated.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Don't think so, probably sometimes scammers do a lot of work to scam someone. Scammers just unfair people who doesn't care about karma and others problems. I don't like them too by the way.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
thus, still many people dont want to work to earn legit money, that's why scammer are all around
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
Scamming someone that you don't know is an easy money. They don't have the capacity to build a nice legit project.
Scammers are everywhere in each sector.
The community will rule them all.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
if we look at a project scam we must be very hard hit or so lazy to follow the other signatures and if successful we will be very excited to follow it again.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

Phishers are very diligent and you should not say they are lazy, because their way of thinking is different from us, we make them steal. Do not stop there, their way of thinking is waiting for you to earn then robbed can not say they are lazy while we have not got anything. Grin
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 29, 2018, 08:37:42 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers cannot be eradicate because it's been here for generations. You can only minimize it by having a strict regulations or law and implement it without exception. Since ICO is not yet regulated, it became a safe haven for scammers.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
October 28, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
I agree with you. But the bastard needs to be punished . You have peace of mind, karma is real and then all that they do, their children will suffer the consequences. when everyone knew precaution, we will not earn anything.
They will starve.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
yep scammers are lazy, you know scammers want easy money, they are trying to trick you just like in social media that they had giveaway, but first you should deposit, that scammers Angry they should be punish.
Pages:
Jump to: