Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 3. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 21, 2019, 05:24:20 PM
because they only care about themselves or the circumstances that make them commit fraud.
but even though it is deceitful it will never be justified even though they desperately need money because there are actually many other jobs they can do if they really want to look for it and do it.
The only thing they care is about money, that's why if you only care about money in this space then you have no difference with those scammers. You could absolutely become little scammer anytime.
That is the facts and that is the most reason why we should change our motives about money and the ways we look for money. Scammers are greedy and they are not ready to help the humanity but to plundered the effort those that want to help humanity put in things.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 21, 2019, 05:05:41 PM
because they only care about themselves or the circumstances that make them commit fraud.
but even though it is deceitful it will never be justified even though they desperately need money because there are actually many other jobs they can do if they really want to look for it and do it.
The only thing they care is about money, that's why if you only care about money in this space then you have no difference with those scammers. You could absolutely become little scammer anytime.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 21, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I don't think it is really an act of being lazy that makes hackers to do what they are doing as a lucrative business. To hacke require a lot of is kill to even do such business. We all join our voices to tell all the hackers to please look out for something that will yeild some of money.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 04:42:23 PM
Scammers never care about karma and they don't care about the feelings of their victims either. If it's easy to benefit from hacking for example. of course they will continue to do so. I am sure that someday people like this will stop and be aware of what they are doing.
Activity: 467
May 21, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
Exactly. Scammers are simply lazy. They don't want to work hard to earn. They just want things to come their waynin the easiest way which isn't so. They don't care about karma, neither do they care about the feelings of others.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 21, 2019, 04:26:48 PM
I would not say that fraudsters are lazy.  I would say that technology is now very accessible on the Internet.  Any script can be found and used.  This is not the case of a cheater.
Correct! They are probably smarter than us with the fact, there are always victims of their actions. We can also learn from them and we should, they are always improving their ability, method and approach then why don't we improve our selves too?
Activity: 1190
May 21, 2019, 04:21:04 PM
Scammers never care about karma and they don't care about the feelings of their victims either. If it's easy to benefit from hacking for example. of course they will continue to do so. I am sure that someday people like this will stop and be aware of what they are doing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 04:12:50 PM
Personally, I don't think they are lazy. In fact, many of them work hard and create new technologies. Unfortunately, their efforts are aimed at fraud and dishonest income. I very much hope that in the future the situation will change and they will be engaged in honest, useful work.

Scammers have no excuse. They all direct their thoughts to stealing money from ordinary people. They harm not only by stealing, but also by undermining people's trust in investing in ICO, and they stop investing even in good ICO.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 21, 2019, 04:06:12 PM
maybe they are lazy. but they are smart, why? because they can deceive us with a project that looks promising and we never realize that the project was carried out by scammers.
I am not proud of them, it's just that we are indeed less intelligent so often deceived.
for example on ICO project; even though we have done research, but still we can still be fooled by an ICO project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 03:18:12 PM
I would not say that fraudsters are lazy.  I would say that technology is now very accessible on the Internet.  Any script can be found and used.  This is not the case of a cheater.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 21, 2019, 02:31:50 PM
Yes they should put effort and let scam away, and use their skills for anything because on this way i think they can win more money if do white jobs, and yes they are lazy and try to get money on "easy" way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 21, 2019, 02:23:04 PM
I do not think scammers are lazy.  They just already know all the vulnerabilities in the cryptocurrency world.  Because it is not difficult for them to hack something.  As for me, you need to change something or come up with new levels of protection.

They are lazy so they want to find the fastest way to make money, instead of using those skills to help their work better. In a way, they are lazy. However, Bill Gate previously said that he will recruit lazy people, because they will find the fastest way to solve the problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 21, 2019, 02:09:21 PM
It is really not clear why to deceive people, if you can invent and implement something useful for people. Good things benefit and profit. But deception only brings negative and frustration.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 21, 2019, 02:04:09 PM
I do not think scammers are lazy.  They just already know all the vulnerabilities in the cryptocurrency world.  Because it is not difficult for them to hack something.  As for me, you need to change something or come up with new levels of protection.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 21, 2019, 02:00:54 PM
Personally, I don't think they are lazy. In fact, many of them work hard and create new technologies. Unfortunately, their efforts are aimed at fraud and dishonest income. I very much hope that in the future the situation will change and they will be engaged in honest, useful work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 20, 2019, 07:16:46 AM
Whatever the reason, hackers are clearly guilty of violating laws and human rights by taking money from investors. Crypto must have agents or organizations to catch hackers because it is very detrimental to everyone, if this is allowed, Crypto's future is also threatened. We must fight.

This isn't a unique problem for hackers in crypto. There are also politicians violating laws and human rights by taking money from people, and bankers, and robbers and etc.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
March 19, 2019, 06:36:47 PM
I completely agree with you. I often ask myself this question. But i think the matter is not in laziness, but in the moral part of man. I think that they realize it is going on. Their goal is deception and nothing else they want.
Activity: 686
March 19, 2019, 05:32:03 PM
Whatever the reason, hackers are clearly guilty of violating laws and human rights by taking money from investors. Crypto must have agents or organizations to catch hackers because it is very detrimental to everyone, if this is allowed, Crypto's future is also threatened. We must fight.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 19, 2019, 04:03:41 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
I agree the fraud I sometimes think are working harder than other people , it is very difficult I think to create phishing sites and promote them , but I by no means clue not making excuses for them , it is a bad activity and better not to do that
Hard work beats talent.undounbttely. Phishing sites are created for lazy people who don't want to take time for checking the certificate of the site, especially in payment related sites.
Activity: 486
March 19, 2019, 03:56:39 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
I agree the fraud I sometimes think are working harder than other people , it is very difficult I think to create phishing sites and promote them , but I by no means clue not making excuses for them , it is a bad activity and better not to do that
I hope that this year we will not see such a large number of fake websites and projects on the cryptocurrency market. All this greatly discourages investors.
Pages:
Jump to: