Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 9. (Read 82606 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
February 20, 2019, 01:44:16 AM
That principle is for you who are diligent and that you are already an honest person.

But in fact the SCAMMER also has jobs that drain their time just like making web pishing.
As long as humans still have greedy ifat, the SCAMMER cannot be stopped and usually the SCAMMER is more than an honest person.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 20, 2019, 01:37:46 AM
They have their own day, don't worry.
Money that they have earn through scamming people, will lead them to something bad.
Karma is real and just think of it, they can attain to let feed their families with the money they stole.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2019, 01:35:17 AM
Simply is that they like to do this work, it is like hackers ( white hat hacker and black hat hacker), they like to earn money by that way
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 01:27:53 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

You think this will change their mind. Threatening them with the karma thing. Criminals won't stop until they get what they want and that is easy money. They just want to live with a lot of money even that means getting caught and put behind bars. For me, people who believe in karma are just people who can't do anything about bad people that have done them wrong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 20, 2019, 12:08:38 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
They are doing it because they want instant money. They are lazy doing the right thing to make hard earned money. As what we can notice, even this forum there is a lot of scammers, so even us here are not safe and can be scammed by them if we are not careful enough on where we are joining.
actually if they want to help exchanges or developers team to make security system more secure they could earn money from it.and maybe this work could give them much money if several exchanges interested with their skills.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 12:00:50 AM
We fully share your thoughts. But unfortunately there are people who do not do it only for money, but for the pleasure of hurting someone through scams or thefts, they do not know that all this will turn against them. We also believe in Karma. Do well and you will receive well.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 11:42:48 AM
This world is inseparable from the name of thieves, wherever there must be thieves, now how do we have to be vigilant of thieves, because thieves are only principled to search for ways in a fast and thinking way of fate, they are not afraid of sin or karma, only profit they think
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 12:29:46 PM
Despite the fact that now there are huge problems with the fact that now we need to still try to improve positions with confidence. I think that now people should have thoughts about something else. Now there is hope for higher prices.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 09, 2019, 02:50:05 AM
They are not lazy, they are stupid. Imagine how someone try to scam you and use the worst English in a crypto chat... It is really funny!

lol . thats a scammer wanabe .  a real scammer are genius and act like a professional  . do you think if they are dumb they can scam people too easily  ?  not unless if their victim is also dumber than them  .

scammers are not lazy because its hard to scam . it takes dedication to learn advance techniques/tricks   .  people only think they are lazy because they see that hackers are only sitting in front of thier computers  but actually thier brains are doing the job  .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 09, 2019, 02:46:28 AM
Scammers should desist from this act because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
They are doing it because they want instant money. They are lazy doing the right thing to make hard earned money. As what we can notice, even this forum there is a lot of scammers, so even us here are not safe and can be scammed by them if we are not careful enough on where we are joining.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 09, 2019, 02:44:44 AM
They are not lazy, they are stupid. Imagine how someone try to scam you and use the worst English in a crypto chat... It is really funny!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 09, 2019, 02:16:35 AM
I'm not encouraging scamming or hacking but you using the word 'lazy'? Think about it ,scammers have able to make huge amounts of money in a short period of time and so is hackers ,its not laziness its a totally waste of talents,the ability they have are been used to hurt others ,I hope they can make use of these talents to make something good
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 09, 2019, 02:05:09 AM
I wonder sometimes, such a brilliant idea and ability they have! But, they are wasting their unique brain in stealing people's money! But what if they use all of their time and effort to make something big and useful! Scammer and hackers are the curses for the crypto industry too, every year we have been losing billions of money because of those shitty hackers! They are lazy and dishonest guys and a curse for humanity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 08, 2019, 06:59:26 PM
If not then why will they waste their energy on other people's token and coins instead of working hard for their own. But they really find it useful to dupe others of their hard work. Its really bad and they should bow in shame.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
February 08, 2019, 06:54:07 PM
The time and effort you just waste doing something illegally is virtually a good time you can put into something meaningful from my point of view I personally think people should use the opportunity to just start something because most time those good things are more easier to do than just been stupid Things in life takes time for a reason
Activity: 434
February 08, 2019, 06:48:31 PM
Well, I can only answer you that we do not live in the movies, and in the real world hackers often break into the wallets of ordinary users, as hack the same exchange, is more difficult.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 08, 2019, 06:05:13 PM
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I think there are several reasons.
1) They like what they do.
2) They like to make a lot of money and not be caught.
3) There are such cases that a person can no longer do anything except one type of activity, so he does what he is good at. I think this applies to hackers.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 08, 2019, 04:30:23 PM
I don't believe they are lazy just that they use their talents for the wrong thing. Being a scammer entails you to be vigilant 247 which involves also been online every minute
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
February 08, 2019, 04:22:20 PM
I think that people that are getting scammed are lazy. In the most cases you are getting an offer to invest in some ICO and buy their tokens for a cheaper price. People are too lazy even to check the telegram community.
The fact is that many external users of cryptocurrency do a certain job and no longer understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. It is not very narrow that they understand their capabilities, because they were convinced that using cryptocurrency today you can earn super-profits.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 03:29:53 PM
I think that people that are getting scammed are lazy. In the most cases you are getting an offer to invest in some ICO and buy their tokens for a cheaper price. People are too lazy even to check the telegram community.
Pages:
Jump to: