Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 4. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 19, 2019, 11:21:08 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
I agree the fraud I sometimes think are working harder than other people , it is very difficult I think to create phishing sites and promote them , but I by no means clue not making excuses for them , it is a bad activity and better not to do that
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 19, 2019, 06:52:51 AM
Because people are so stupid, scammers doesn't have to work too much. There is lots of people and some idiots would fall into trap no matter what.
Is just some people who are not smart or are despirate in making money and getting something out less or not effort are the ones given scammers hope if not they shouldn't have been able get anything from from anybody.

Not smart and desperate are two pair of shoes. Even if you are smart you can still make bad decisions while being desperate. Desperation is a bad state for anyone. Especially if you are about to make important decisions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
March 19, 2019, 01:32:56 AM
I think it is not laziness, but a way to earn money. Such people have no conscience, and they enjoy deceiving other people and profiting from such actions.
they want a lot of results by cheating. He is not lazy, he works but the job makes someone wrong because they lose money.
Scamer is a cunning person, he does various ways to get money and they don't see anyone.
In addition, it is possible that those scammers who progress, ultimately work the same way as others. They also want to make a lot of money, and then they have to carefully convert crypto to money. And they also risk more than those from whom they take away money. This leads to a more difficult life at the end. I do not pity them, this is karma Wink.
Activity: 394
March 19, 2019, 01:29:11 AM
easy to imagine, but it's hard for them to stop hacking or do other fraudulent actions, I think scammers will never be satisfied, especially considering cryptoqurency is very tempting. expertise in the digital world is one of their characteristics and ultimately has an impact on indications of fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
March 19, 2019, 01:27:41 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

It is because doing the real thing is a lot harder than faking it. In fact the  worst scams are done by legit coders who are brilliant and then when certain amount of time has passed, they do an exit strategy/ exit scam.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 19, 2019, 01:25:05 AM
I think it is not laziness, but a way to earn money. Such people have no conscience, and they enjoy deceiving other people and profiting from such actions.
they want a lot of results by cheating. He is not lazy, he works but the job makes someone wrong because they lose money.
Scamer is a cunning person, he does various ways to get money and they don't see anyone.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 19, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 19, 2019, 12:04:27 AM
Better let them be lazy scammers than some super-intelligent, as yet only sometimes come across people who are deceived or hacked. If the scammers were smarter, the people who were deceived would be much more.

All scammers are intelligent because scamming is not an easy task . it requires hard knowledge about computers and other deeper stuffs related to it and scammers are also known to be lazy because their jobs are way to easy for them  , they only sit in front of a computer and waiting for their prey to get trapped  and thats the time that they will attack stealling their victims wallet and other valueable items .
Activity: 364
March 19, 2019, 12:04:02 AM
Fraudsters are like garbage that makes a lot of people lose money. Many people have worked hard to make money, but when their digital assets are lost due to hacking. People will be very panicked and sad because their money is lost in vain. We also have to be careful because this scammer can attack anyone.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2019, 12:01:16 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 11:55:55 PM
They are really lazy and a wicked set of humanity. They wait for others to do the hard work, imagine one of them hacking someone's wallet I know, all her valueable token gone just like that, sometimes you see them on telegram bounty campaign spread sheet. How they replace your wallet address is what I don't know. So many instances of their scam act.  Bounty managers should watch out for them,  people should also keep their private key safe
Activity: 250
March 18, 2019, 11:18:23 PM
Better let them be lazy scammers than some super-intelligent, as yet only sometimes come across people who are deceived or hacked. If the scammers were smarter, the people who were deceived would be much more.

in fact now that they've grown quickly. they exist everywhere, materials for bounty campaign we can see an awful lot of scammer who is very difficult is handled by the manager. We can't just be a spectator.
Activity: 921
March 18, 2019, 07:58:36 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 18, 2019, 07:04:18 PM
There are always many people around to steal our money. They don’t wanna put any effort to make money, they don’t wanna spend their time by doing any meaningful thing. Scammers and hackers are everywhere and all they want is to get a quick money. Effortless and easy. I will never understand this type of people. Because it’s always a good feeling when you know that you really deserve the money you have.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2019, 06:54:39 PM
I think everything has become our risk to look for money in the world digital, there are always scammers, we are better be careful and not easy to believe with no we know
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 18, 2019, 06:48:02 PM
they really need to be arrested and must be punished because they are the same as thieves or robbers because they take the rights of others
they must know how difficult it is to get crypto, but after getting it easily they take everything without guilt, I think they are the kind of people who must be removed from the earth
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 18, 2019, 06:46:48 PM
Scammers are lazy and bad people who only want to use bad schemes to steal the funds of people. You are advised to stay of these people as they would only steal your money. One thing i also do to keep myself secured in this space is avoid clicking on links and also make sure you are visiting the correct website so that you don't get phished.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 18, 2019, 06:34:05 PM
Because people are so stupid, scammers doesn't have to work too much. There is lots of people and some idiots would fall into trap no matter what.
Is just some people who are not smart or are despirate in making money and getting something out less or not effort are the ones given scammers hope if not they shouldn't have been able get anything from from anybody.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 18, 2019, 07:59:21 AM
Every human being has the authority to make the right decisions if the other party has repeatedly to drop the value of the results of their other names,

Usually human are lazy creature, means that they want to achieve something with less effort !
When scammer try to cheat or hacker want to hack something, they are after the easy prey or easy bug to make easy money.
They smart but their attitude still bad !
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 18, 2019, 07:52:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: