Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 5. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 07:45:56 AM
It's ironic that based on your thread OP , scammers are actually doing something meaningful and legit so it means they are not lazy. Even scammers do need to exert a lot of effots to make their schemes successful and steal all our investments. They are not lazy but they want huge money in an easy way and that is only possible when they deceive people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 04:44:33 AM
Every human being has the authority to make the right decisions if the other party has repeatedly to drop the value of the results of their other names,
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
March 18, 2019, 04:27:50 AM
Too them it's fun and it give extra cash.. but they forget the sorrow they put in the heart of their victims .... its very sad,.. though I've never fallen victim to a scammer before
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 18, 2019, 03:31:23 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Because they, the scammers can make a fast and east money by scamming people. If scamming people can make more money than do a regular job then why not? The scammers will think like that and don't care anymore.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 03:26:20 AM
That's why I'm not recommend anyone to invest to bitcoin or any other kind of investment in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
March 18, 2019, 03:17:27 AM
Fraud is very common, even in the crypto world. Crypto world is full of risks, if you can't maintain your digital assets, it can be lost. But there are also many wallets that are safe from scammers, but they must be able to maintain the wallet password correctly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
March 18, 2019, 03:10:23 AM
I do not think so. Every time they come up with new ways to fool someone. And the worst thing is that some people are being led and as a result their money is stolen
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 17, 2019, 04:10:46 PM
Because for scammers to seize the rights of others is a very meaningful achievement for them so it will be difficult to make an effort to change their lifestyle unless they have been exposed to karma in this world, because I let them have fun with evil in this world and remember divine law will be more cruel.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
March 17, 2019, 03:44:49 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers are Very lazy and they are part of the reason why the crypto market nosedived in 2018. I propose stricter measures such as long jail terms to be metted on people fraudulently conducting ICOs in cryptocurrency. SEC should do more than just regulating crypto with kids gloves.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 17, 2019, 03:38:28 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
There is a category of people who are easier to steal than to create something new.Everyone has their own profession, their propensity for anything. It is interesting to them to be engaged in it,it is passion.
Activity: 250
March 17, 2019, 02:41:59 PM
I think that stealing other people's money is much easier than making your own high-quality business that could bring the same income. That is why dishonest people are easier to deceive and steal than to build their profitable and honest business.
It's not as easy as I think. those who stole it was the wrong choice. they don't know the risks of being done. they are greedy people who harm many people never become like them.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 17, 2019, 02:39:22 PM
I think that stealing other people's money is much easier than making your own high-quality business that could bring the same income. That is why dishonest people are easier to deceive and steal than to build their profitable and honest business.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 17, 2019, 01:18:02 PM
Yes they are lazy if they weren't, they wouldn't try to make easy money, I have received some messages recently by some people asked me to give them btc so that they help me get rich on binance with vip signals, don't know how stupid they can be!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 17, 2019, 01:08:22 PM
Scammers are simply disgusting.. First of all I don't know how they can live with themselves as they are literally stealing from other people and profit from newbies in the crypto world.. I suppose they are either desperate, stupid or just have a very bad education, or all of these together. However we should do our best to ban and warn other people whenever we see this kind of conmans.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 17, 2019, 01:03:26 PM
I want to believe that even before a scammer can successfully execute a scam, he or she must have put some strategies into use and sometimes input resources too. But one question has always keep me bothered on this: why won't he or she use this brain in doing good things that will reward him or her positively?
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 12:54:03 PM
Scammers today have become not just craftsmen in marketing and cryptocurrency topics, they have started up our minds and it is because of scam projects that today there is no increase in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
March 17, 2019, 12:53:23 PM
Scammers are people who commit looting that is not theirs or fraudulent work. This certainly makes people more vigilant in carrying out transactions or storing digital assets. They are a group of people who are lazy to do work.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
March 17, 2019, 12:47:22 PM
Yes, it's true, cryptocurrency is quite ready to accept doing offense effortlessly in order that subsequent yr it'll be unplanned to own restrictions regarding ICOs in order to avoid con artists usually, in 2010 there were quite a lot of situations relating to con artists usually.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
March 17, 2019, 12:19:43 PM
I agree many scammers are lazy but I usually see laziness among the scammed ones who don't take adequate care of their assets.

Scammers are lazy because investors are lazy, this is what allows scammers to achieve their disgusting goals with obvious mistakes. This is a good lesson for those who neglect in-depth analysis.
Activity: 383
March 17, 2019, 12:17:48 PM
according to other than lazy to make a lot of bad and very disadvantageous not only in the cryptocurrency scam also sometimes get to other things such as taking personal data for certain purposes / stealing accounts regarding financial problems
Pages:
Jump to: