Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 6. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 17, 2019, 12:13:24 PM
Scammers are lazy in the sense of the word = people who don't want to work hard and want to get easy money by stealing, of course they have no mercy on their victims because the purpose is to have fun. I hope scammers go to hell and don't never come back. I really hate scammers are lazy.

You could also have a different view on that. What if a scammer is very smart and hacks into a high security system. It doesn't mean he has been lazy, but maybe highly skilled and diligent.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2019, 03:55:11 AM
Making money by cheating is much easier and requires less time and resources. But you need to drive the scams from the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are currently in need of development and support to boost confidence in them on the part of users and investors. If these guys focused their efforts on the development of their blockchain startup, they would be able to make good money on this, but it is too difficult for them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 13, 2019, 03:53:44 AM
Unfortunately, there are many talented people like hackers who can earn good money by working in top IT campaigns, but they choose to earn money by stealing money or by deceiving people.
As their mindsets was been set up by doing this, thinking that outsmarting people is much better and can bring them a much higher paycheck, those talents  can be used in a much proper ways, but evil inside and greediness conquer their brain cells, they can adjust each time technology updates the only thing we can manage to do is to keep trying also our best protecting our assets.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
March 13, 2019, 03:48:12 AM
Scammers are lazy in the sense of the word = people who don't want to work hard and want to get easy money by stealing, of course they have no mercy on their victims because the purpose is to have fun. I hope scammers go to hell and don't never come back. I really hate scammers are lazy.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 13, 2019, 03:32:30 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Hacking ethics don't suggest to start hacking and hijacking on other computers. They mainly prefer to be white cap hacker and white hat hackers usually protect the server, personal details of employees etc.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 03:29:19 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit,
It's because they want everything in an instant, and even it is not in a moral and ethical way, they would do it. They don't deserve to live because what they are doing is that they are unjustly enriching themselves at the expense of the others and it is unlawful and it is sickening.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 13, 2019, 03:21:29 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Well I don't really think that they are lazy just think of the time and effort that they put just to scam people Grin .
But scammers could be avoided it is up to us to do the job to avoid them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
If scammers would have such knowledge and wise idea to do worthwhile for themselves instead of using their mind and energy in scamming others, they would not take delight in defrauding others. Their work and job is only to cheat others and get as much as they can through illegal means. So do not want to teach mule. only wise people can understand wise idea.
Activity: 1078
March 13, 2019, 02:38:25 AM
Unfortunately, there are many talented people like hackers who can earn good money by working in top IT campaigns, but they choose to earn money by stealing money or by deceiving people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 02:26:44 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are very detrimental to many people who want to work hard and make a profit. I agree more if ico can get tighter selection by a special body so that if ico already in the public can develop well and not scam.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
March 13, 2019, 01:54:54 AM
They think this is the best way and fastest way to earn money while not exerting effort. They think they can manipulate people to their own doings. Scammer is everywhere now and it's up to us on how to avoid them especially here in crypto where we can't see them. Be careful when transaction with other people and just don't fall to their promises.
Activity: 784
March 13, 2019, 01:35:39 AM
Scammers are lazy in the sense that they don't do a moral job or a decent job, instead they are making fraud things that is easy money for them and they are not lazy upon victiming people and they are not afraid on the consequences on what they do. They don't have conscience at all for their victims. Instead they are happy about what they are doing.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
March 13, 2019, 01:29:24 AM
They want to get rich real quick by scamming and performing such fraudalent act. What a shame that there are still people out there that fall for these kind of acts. Seems that they are promising some real thing but will steal anything from you.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 13, 2019, 01:27:41 AM
I tried to give this gyan to some scammers and it didn't work well.

I usually ask why not do something legit than scamming people? They say it's hard to find work in their country, and guess what next? They ask me to give them money to move to another country. I don't know what to say them at that moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 12:57:29 AM
Scams often occur and many people lose digital assets. These fraudsters have good abilities, but their abilities are misused to deceive many people. We hope that these fraudsters or slackers can disappear. And they must do good by working well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 12, 2019, 11:18:19 PM
I agree many scammers are lazy but I usually see laziness among the scammed ones who don't take adequate care of their assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 12, 2019, 10:40:02 PM
they dont trust on karma
and something that easy to get much money for their assume is from scamming another peoples
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 12, 2019, 10:31:59 PM
Whatever hackers do, of course, it harms many people. These fraudsters are looking for good opportunities to commit crimes. They are lazy because they make money from stealing other people's money. We certainly have to be careful and check when we will make transactions or store digital assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
March 12, 2019, 10:19:44 PM
it is the original character of a scammer who prefers to cheat people rather than work hard, they may not like hard work, because it will make them bored and tired, they prefer instant things by tricking people and getting the money they want. I hate those who like to cheat.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 12, 2019, 10:13:56 PM
Well so far I don't have any problem about scammer because I never been scammed. But I believe that scanner is not lazy they maybe wanted to earn in a very simple way which is scamming others for thier own good. I think this is not our problem scammer really need to change thier ways of gaining because I believe that this is not a good ways and this can maybe have an effect of thier life or the life.
Pages:
Jump to: