Pages:
Author

Topic: scammers scamming scammers - page 3. (Read 71383 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 27, 2014, 08:13:34 AM
yes, I can help you if you have withdrawn trouble at chinese exchange, PM me.

Activity: 322
February 26, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

01/04/13 like a true Altcoin Developer the author of the coin shows his inability to understand the code he altered

Hahhaha, I still get chuckle out of this when I look to see if any changes have been made  Cheesy

Anybody in China want to earn a percentage trading my BEK for CNY?
Activity: 238
February 26, 2014, 04:02:19 PM
BEK was added to Allcrypt.com

The exchange is supposed to open on Friday.
February 26, 2014, 03:50:34 PM
Is there still no way to withdraw coins from IM61 exchange without a chinese phone number?
February 26, 2014, 03:53:01 AM

for exchange platform purposes, linux /unix  wallet of bernankoin has been uploaded , you can download here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!mJozzZyJ!ArU_YGcjcO7B_D89XSo4M0LGiNEtXBOds0LOUEmB8e0

February 22, 2014, 11:23:40 PM
the latest Bernankoin windows wallet from the latest source code supporting windows XP, win7 , win8

download here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!3QRAVTIB!dGJhfZql-A-0uib0ULo4S3e7brIBynnjpJKbah8PBas

virustotal result:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d513a1b30811195ee5e21ff3b302bb9f3b98885f3204d0602e2b0305fa9d43fb/analysis/1393122340/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 22, 2014, 12:45:50 PM
1.66 million bek. will trade for any other coin. PM me  doing a little wallet cleaning and forgot all about BEK  it was fun but im ready to let someone else have fun with it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 21, 2014, 01:16:57 AM
anyone wanna buy bek please contact me, price is $1 for 10000 bek.  payment: Paypal

Seriously? Not even this coin deserves to be associated with PayPal.

you give me dollar and i give you bek  Grin
Activity: 140
February 20, 2014, 12:51:40 PM
anyone wanna buy bek please contact me, price is $1 for 10000 bek.  payment: Paypal

Seriously? Not even this coin deserves to be associated with PayPal.
Activity: 12
February 20, 2014, 12:19:11 AM
I traded BEK for DIME.  I just want to withdraw to my DIME wallet, but I can't even do that without a Chinese phone number because it requires phone verification to save the wallet address.  I'm glad it is not a large amount, because at this point it's not really worth the trouble.

At present there is no this exchange mode.
I try to contact Web producers and put the question.
If results, I will be reply at here.
February 20, 2014, 12:13:48 AM
I traded BEK for DIME.  I just want to withdraw to my DIME wallet, but I can't even do that without a Chinese phone number because it requires phone verification to save the wallet address.  I'm glad it is not a large amount, because at this point it's not really worth the trouble.
February 19, 2014, 11:50:49 PM
Looks like if you know the Chinese language you can now exchange Bek for CNY, I am not sure who the joke is on, this is quite an interesting development for a coin with a high inflation rate though, I wonder who will be the first to end up making a living by trading BEK?
I first took a look at the exchange when it appeared on this thread, I again looked at it today and there are buy and sell orders, crazy day's if you ask me.http://www.im61.com/index.php?bidcms_trade_coin_name=bek
Never did get an offer for my dime, does BEK hold more value? Haha, would that be great or what?

It looks like you need a chinese phone number or QQ login  to register

I registered QQ number, sell some BEK, buy some DIME and I can't withdrawal DIME to my wallet - I haven't Chinese mobile number Sad

Don't sell your BEK on this exchange, if you haven't Chinese mobile number Wink

Please add QQ group(153204164) if you have a QQ number.

Can you explain a little more what this means?  I have a QQ number but not a Chinese phone number.  I also have a lot of coins I can't withdraw from the exchange.  What will adding group 153204164 help with?

This is a  QQ group number , A lot of QQ number to participate in the discussion in inside , about BEK. It like a club.
You can search this QQ group number and add it by QQ software.

If you want withdraw from the exchange and Withdrawals or Traded for dollars,
You need a Chinese mobile number & Tencent Wechat & Chinese Bank card.

This is what I know.
February 19, 2014, 10:55:53 PM
Looks like if you know the Chinese language you can now exchange Bek for CNY, I am not sure who the joke is on, this is quite an interesting development for a coin with a high inflation rate though, I wonder who will be the first to end up making a living by trading BEK?
I first took a look at the exchange when it appeared on this thread, I again looked at it today and there are buy and sell orders, crazy day's if you ask me.http://www.im61.com/index.php?bidcms_trade_coin_name=bek
Never did get an offer for my dime, does BEK hold more value? Haha, would that be great or what?

I registered QQ number, sell some BEK, buy some DIME and I can't withdrawal DIME to my wallet - I haven't Chinese mobile number Sad

Can you explain a little more what this means?  I have a QQ number but not a Chinese phone number.  I also have a lot of coins I can't withdraw from the exchange.  What will adding group 153204164 help with?

This is a  QQ group number , A lot of QQ number to participate in the discussion in inside , about BEK. It like a club.
You can search this QQ group number and add it by QQ software.
February 19, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

Can you explain a little more what this means?  I have a QQ number but not a Chinese phone number.  I also have a lot of coins I can't withdraw from the exchange.  What will adding group 153204164 help with?
February 19, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

Activity: 34
February 19, 2014, 03:20:05 AM

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
February 19, 2014, 01:45:03 AM
I merged the latest primecoin-hp improvements!

Solo printers should now be able to print more. And apparently, it should built better on AAPL stuff.

getprintinginfo provides a blocksperday info, showing you if it's possible to solo print (it seems it still is with most hardware, you'll print every few days).

Excellent!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
February 18, 2014, 02:42:51 AM

It looks like you need a chinese phone number or QQ login  to register
Pages:
Jump to: