Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 14. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 07:51:46 AM
what exactly are the coins?
Well, for the project, see, by the community of the holders of the token, if there is one.
According to the news) if the creators of 2 months did not show activity - what questions are there, the project - scam
and if the coin does not grow in price against the background of the whole market (in decline), then this is normal, wait for news and growth of the entire market - including your coins
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 29, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Yes, it has a high possibility the company of your token is a scam. If they are not scam, at least their token will be valued.
If no value, that means no peoples want to buy the token. The team of the company must do something about it.
I suggest to create a marketing plan to creating more awareness of the company.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
What coins did you get?
if the coin from the bounty or airdrop is not easy to rise the price.

but if the coin you use is from the Exchange then I make sure to just wait on the altcoins pump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

I think for the time being it is normal, because if you look at the market situation there are certainly many developers delaying to register their tokens on several exchanges, I think you can wait and continue to communicate on the telegram channel.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
August 26, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
If you get your tokens from ICO and after 2 months (or depend on the roadmap) but still have zero value then I'm pretty sure the chance it was a scam is 99%.

It is not necessarily a scam. Many projects go bust even without being a deliberate scam as it is a wild frontier of the investment world (probably even more risky than venture capital financing). Regarding listing the token, nowadays you have to pay for it, and this is in addition to meeting official requirements that exchanges and places like coinmarketcap set forth.

Other than that, you should actually find out what the project is about if you invested your hard-earned cash in it. It is called due diligence, get used to it. On the other hand, if you received the tokens via a bounty campaign or an airdrop, you lose nothing, just time and a bit of effort.
Activity: 143
August 26, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
You have obtained your token from them. It's a pleasure but actually the tokens will be valuable if they are listed trading floors. But that depends on the team. Be patient and trust them
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
Obviously yes they just collect money and they will abandoned the project they should list the token in exchanges atleast how can the investors can get back their money?
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
August 26, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
If you get your tokens from ICO and after 2 months (or depend on the roadmap) but still have zero value then I'm pretty sure the chance it was a scam is 99%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
I think 2.5 months can still not be said to be fraud, because I also hold a few coins even more than 2.5 months but now there is value and can be traded on the exchange. Just often see the official telegram to get the latest information
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
It varies. Most of the coins earned from airdrops are mostly shitcoins. What you need to do is to go to their official telegram group and confirm when such coin would be listed on the exchange. This is the best thing to do in my opinion..
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
That can be a scam. Also if the coins have not been listed on exchanges you will not able to see the price of those tokens. Just go to their website and telegram group to ask more details.
Activity: 406
August 25, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

If your ICO ended 2.5 months ago and not listing in the exchange, they maybe a scam project, except their token is a security token.
Listing a security token is hard because most exchange have strict listing requirement. Anyway, it is your job to do some research about the project you want to participate before.
Activity: 155
August 25, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Didn't really get your question since you didn't specify if it was token gotten from investing in an ico or a token gotten from airdrop and bounty hunting. But 2.5 months is very much okay for the development process of any token
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
It's too little time to say that tokens fall into the category of fraud, you need more time!
Activity: 588
August 25, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
Basically, each ICO or its developer has different ways and progress in developing their token to be listed on exchange. Sometimes, they need more times to negotiate with some exchanges. Here, we cannot judge the tokens or coins as scams in 2.5 months. I myself have held some tokens more than 3 months. the developers still say about the progress and process of their team to list the tokne in exchange. Just follow the community channel and update the information always.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
we can not avoid the scam. so my advice to you is to be smart in terms of investing. The bounty should always be read by white paper and join telegram to find out about the project and invest in ICO as well as to be wet and be smart not to fall victim to the scam.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
Where did it came from? Airdrop? Bounty? If it come from your airdrop activtity then it has a high possibility that your token will turn to be a scam, because nowadays lots of airdrops just collect your information and will drop you a shittoken or a "display only" token in your wallet.

If it is a product of bounty, try to ask them directly, if they always say the same thing over and over again, then moved on mate.try not to look in your wallet lol
I agree with your suggestion that if it is from an airdrop, it might likely be scam but if it is from a bounty, you should relax or ask the manager what is happening but I think 2 and half months is still early for you to think it is a scam because sometime depending on the project, the manager and team members and also the number of participants, it might really take a lot of time to calculate and distribute token.
Activity: 415
August 11, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
The 2.5 month wait does not explain anything. We can see that many altcoins have experienced a 1-2 year wait and then erupt, so the key is not the length of waiting time, but whether your altcoin is really valuable.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 09, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
If you have experience ever find projects that scam. and if it's found the presence of signs that the project would be a scam. For example, the movement is very slow, or even minimal information. Manager disappeared and others. Then we recommend that you immediately to avoid and find another project.
Activity: 103
August 09, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
Sometimes, some of these projects needs time to grow. The fact that one project did exceedingly well in a  short time does not mean that it will be same for another. While some might really need so much little time to grow, the reverse might be the case for some others. Be patient with your tokens, and give them time to value up, except you do not have faith in them.
Pages:
Jump to: