Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 23. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
There is a chance for your coin that it is shitcoin if the team didn't do their responsibility to make the token boom in the market. You are possibly scammed if the team are not active on the group and didn't give some updates about the recent or the future activities. In your situation I think you should wait more months maybe the team are just in hurry but experiencing difficulties on the way. Sometimes you should considers the others and not just your tokens situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
Your tokens have not been released anywhere during this time and do not show their value? Not all tokens are listed, so it may just be a Scam or a failed project.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 04, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
If you are a token obtained through a bounty quest or airdrop, then it doesn't matter if it has no value. If you rely on investing in ICO, then you are likely to be cheated!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
for 2 months early still something to say. We must wait at least six months. Many projects swing for a long time at the start. They need time to enter the exchange
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
Which tokens are you referring to? I'll look into this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 04, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
2.5 months is still early to say that your tokens fall to be a scam.
I remember holding also for a long time (I'm bit sure if its longer than 2.5 months) but now that token is alive and kicking.
I still hold some tokens with no values for more than half a year but I still have my hope on some of it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
June 04, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
Where did it came from? Airdrop? Bounty? If it come from your airdrop activtity then it has a high possibility that your token will turn to be a scam, because nowadays lots of airdrops just collect your information and will drop you a shittoken or a "display only" token in your wallet.

If it is a product of bounty, try to ask them directly, if they always say the same thing over and over again, then moved on mate.try not to look in your wallet lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Pages:
Jump to: