Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 10. (Read 845435 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 13, 2021, 07:21:28 PM
Scientifically combine cause and effect with entropy with complexity, and there is no way life could exist without God... scientifically. Scientists aren't doing this, because they don't want to prove that God exists.

However, the universe is a machine that is made out of many machines. We use universe machines in all our machines. Machines have makers. We have never found a machine without a maker, even though we might not know who the maker is.

You keep repeating these over and over again because you can't admit to yourself that they are based on fallacies, and you hope that if you repeat them enough they will magically become true.

Lol. You keep repeating these things over and over again because you can't seem to figure out how to think beyond your beliefs... scientifically.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
March 13, 2021, 04:45:47 PM
Scientifically combine cause and effect with entropy with complexity, and there is no way life could exist without God... scientifically. Scientists aren't doing this, because they don't want to prove that God exists.

However, the universe is a machine that is made out of many machines. We use universe machines in all our machines. Machines have makers. We have never found a machine without a maker, even though we might not know who the maker is.

You keep repeating these over and over again because you can't admit to yourself that they are based on fallacies, and you hope that if you repeat them enough they will magically become true.
legendary
March 13, 2021, 03:32:16 AM
Lol how can you proove something that is smarter than us? Its funny to see a Dog trying to Catch its tail and never catching it tho.

Science is based on Codifiying and explaining to make it comprehensible for a Human Being. How do you explain something that is not codified or is infront of every move you make ?

The only proof we will ever have is if the Creator decides to showcase himself to us

Which does piss me off

Our personal identities, the part of us that says "I exist," and recognizes that we recognize this about ourselves, individually, is so complex that science doesn't have an answer to what this identity in all of us is.

Whatever made it in the distant past, must have been far greater than what our "I exist" is to have made it this way.

If somebody says that it just came together by accident - like evolution - science says that random mutations means that we don't know. Evolution is guesses that we don't know about... like a science fiction story.

Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 132
Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.
March 12, 2021, 07:46:55 PM
Lol how can you proove something that is smarter than us? Its funny to see a Dog trying to Catch its tail and never catching it tho.

Science is based on Codifiying and explaining to make it comprehensible for a Human Being. How do you explain something that is not codified or is infront of every move you make ?

The only proof we will ever have is if the Creator decides to showcase himself to us

Which does piss me off
legendary
March 12, 2021, 02:11:41 PM
Can anyone show any scientific absolute proof God doesn't exist?

Only if he is God.     Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 265
March 12, 2021, 08:19:43 AM
Can anyone show any scientific absolute proof God doesn't exist?
legendary
March 03, 2021, 08:21:39 PM
To move back into science, the below article. However, before we get to the article, when God created the heavens and the earth, the Earth consisted of one chunk of all the material. Mars could easily have had water at one time, because all material "out there" comes from day #2 of the creation. Genesis 1:6-8:
6And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

The idea that Mars might have been habitable at one time, is justified in the point that all material was once part of the earth... back in the beginning, before day #2. Scientists try to guess about the way it happened, but if they guessed based on what the Bible says, they might even find science that approximated the truth.

Study: Mars was once habitable; atmosphere likely formed through the same process as Earth’s

A tantalizing new study published in the journal Nature Astronomy suggests that Mars might have been habitable before. Researchers from Hong Kong and China found that the Martian atmosphere might have evolved in the same way the Earth’s atmosphere did – it was once filled with toxic gases that warmed the planet, then a great oxidation event that was potentially fueled by photosynthetic organisms deposited oxygen into it.

Studying the Martian atmosphere

Earth went through a process called the “Great Oxidation Event” (GOE) two to three billions of years ago. The GOE gradually deposited enormous amounts of oxygen into the atmosphere, leading to the emergence of complex life forms.

Scientists agree that photosynthetic cyanobacteria were responsible for the GOE. These microorganisms existed millions of years before the event and managed to thrive despite Earth’s then “reduced” atmosphere, which was made up mostly of reduced gases like methane, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide. While humans would suffocate breathing these gases, cyanobacteria would be able to subsist on sulfides.

“On Earth, oxidation happened because of the evolution of oxygenic photosynthesis,” said Joseph Michalski, a professor of planetary science at the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and one of the study researchers.

Because of the GOE, Earth now has an oxidizing atmosphere that causes exposed rocks and compounds to rust. Mars also has an oxidizing atmosphere, which is the reason why the planet looks ruddy. But past studies showed little evidence that Mars was reduced before becoming oxidized.

Now, Michalski and his team suggest that the Martian atmosphere was likely reduced eons ago. They arrived at this conclusion after studying ancient rocks on the planet’s surface through remote sensing and examining data collected here on Earth. Their analysis showed that ancient Martian rocks exposed at the surface had been weathered under reducing conditions.

Mars might have been habitable before

Cool
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2021, 08:57:17 AM
Just for the sake of curiosity , Why does the Author of this thread seems to be not interested in the discussion anymore ?

Does the proof are bot complete or He Starts to accept another fact from what he use to believe ?

I'm interested in His latest comment since this thread has been running for 7 years now
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
March 03, 2021, 07:49:22 AM
^^^ Anybody can have opinions about God or no God. But they have to be a little more scientifically directed if they are going to be scientific proof. Things like the above are simply rants.

Cool

I agree, religious people can only rant about it and have their own opinion, they can't have scientific or any kind of proof since he doesn't exist.
legendary
March 03, 2021, 06:47:50 AM
^^^ Anybody can have opinions about God or no God. But they have to be a little more scientifically directed if they are going to be scientific proof. Things like the above are simply rants.

Cool
March 02, 2021, 09:30:06 PM

legendary
March 02, 2021, 06:27:49 PM
^^^ As you stated, nobody can prove the existence or non-existence of God by not proving it.

Keep on talking in muddled ways about junk that doesn't really exist, and you will only prove how muddled your thinking is.

Cool

Says the baby sacrificer that hopes jesus will destroy this galaxy, create another, and save him, without explaining where they go while the new one is being created.

Says the Bible, which is the Word of God.

Nobody can explain anything that is outside of the universe. Outside is so different that the word "different" doesn't have any meaning. If it were in the least bit understandable, it would be part of the universe, and not outside it.

Cool

Speak for yourself BADecker, speak for yourself. - What does that even mean? God tells us that as high as the heavens are above the earth, so are his ways above our ways. You can't have more understanding about God than God wants you to have. Nor can I.

I would like to know, where is the, wait for it, I'll call it a 'safe zone' - that you hope to be waiting in when this universe is destroyed, in order for you to be reborn into your wonderfull new universe, where is it? - Ephesians tells us that Jesus was raised higher than the heavens to fill the whole universe. In other words, those of us who are in Him might be anywhere within the universe... wherever He determines. You can also find that we are in Him (Jesus) and that He is in God (the Father).

No-one can describe it? - So, again. How do you describe something that includes the far reaches of the universe? As you indicate, nobody can describe it in words in this life. And few people can even visualize it in dreams or visions.

So God created everything, including nothing, yet Jesus went to prepare a place for you? - Find the place in the NT where Jesus says that with God, nothing shall be impossible. You might realize that there isn't any nothing. But if you can't figure out how such a thing as there being no nothing can work, how are you ever going to understand God Who is as high as the heavens are above the earth? Aren't you already there in your upside down inside out universe, you know, the one described in a plethora of masonic book's, and oh, wait for it, repeated truth time, also being described in a plethora of soon to be released movies? - In Proverbs, Solomon tells us that we are supposed to do whatever we find to do, with our strength. This came to him from God, Who does the same. God made the universe with His strength. Even God doesn't thwart God. So, the universe still exists. Oh, some have been released already, all describing the mental universe according to the baby sacrificers, isn't this 'that' place jesus prepared for you? - Your clarity is lacking. God is entirely against baby sacrificers. But He offers a space of time for most people to repent... even baby sacrificers. That's what God is looking for, repentance. Repentance includes a changing of the belief and of the ways.

When are you going to repent of being against God? He is giving you time. But if you don't, He will even lighten your request for sentencing, your request for punishment in Hell. Turn while you have a chance. Repent.
I mean if it is not, then where is the space to prepare such a place, and again, where is all the material coming from... Ah, the recycled universe we currently reside in, but tell me, who stuck the swords in the face of god? - Please clarify what you mean. You are simply stating something you seem to believe in, without explaining enough that somebody might know what you are talking about.

Oh my, this opens up a new universe, one that cannot be described? Well, there is steel for sure. There is an anvil. There are hands to work steel. And there are hands strong and big enough to stick at least three swords into gods face, correct? - You're going off the deep end with your blabber. If you have something to say that is logical, figure out what it is, and then say it logically. You are getting some nonsensical things from whatever weed you are smoking. Of course they make sense to you, but nobody (except possibly Satan) follows you around in your head to understand what you are talking about.

Now who stabbed god, and why?

So, your drugged brain provided pictures of God being stabbed to you. Are you talking about when the soldier pierced Jesus with a spear, just to make sure He was really dead on the cross? Remember. He was dead. The witnesses to the piercing stated that. But He arose from the dead on the third day. He is alive forever and forever. And in His ascension 40 days later, He was raised higher than the heavens to fill the whole universe.

Cool
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 02, 2021, 11:16:51 AM
^^^ As you stated, nobody can prove the existence or non-existence of God by not proving it.

Keep on talking in muddled ways about junk that doesn't really exist, and you will only prove how muddled your thinking is.

Cool

Says the baby sacrificer that hopes jesus will destroy this galaxy, create another, and save him, without explaining where they go while the new one is being created.

Nobody can explain anything that is outside of the universe. Outside is so different that the word "different" doesn't have any meaning. If it were in the least bit understandable, it would be part of the universe, and not outside it.

Cool

Speak for yourself BADecker, speak for yourself.

I would like to know, where is the, wait for it, I'll call it a 'safe zone' - that you hope to be waiting in when this universe is destroyed, in order for you to be reborn into your wonderfull new universe, where is it?

No-one can describe it?

So God created everything, including nothing, yet Jesus went to prepare a place for you? Aren't you already there in your upside down inside out universe, you know, the one described in a plethora of masonic book's, and oh, wait for it, repeated truth time, also being described in a plethora of soon to be released movies? Oh, some have been released already, all describing the mental universe according to the baby sacrificers, isn't this 'that' place jesus prepared for you? I mean if it is not, then where is the space to prepare such a place, and again, where is all the material coming from... Ah, the recycled universe we currently reside in, but tell me, who stuck the swords in the face of god?

Oh my, this opens up a new universe, one that cannot be described? Well, there is steel for sure. There is an anvil. There are hands to work steel. And there are hands strong and big enough to stick at least three swords into gods face, correct?

Now who stabbed god, and why?
March 02, 2021, 04:02:11 AM
Bible is just a book written by man, not word of god. Anybody that thinks otherwise is delusional.

legendary
March 01, 2021, 01:13:36 PM

Cool

Cool
March 01, 2021, 09:28:07 AM
I'd like to say god is in all of us, but those who have sold their soul have relegated themselves to NAUGHT.

Edit:

The BROS's like to describe themselves as seeing through the eye's of, or being god. Now those that have not sold their soul can take faith in the fact that when they die, they BECOME the god that those who sold their soul claim to be part of, until they die. Then they burn.
March 01, 2021, 09:26:42 AM
God is everything. Those who think that God is only good are mistaken. God as goodness, love, etc. is just one side of God. God is both good and evil. God is me, God is you.

That's a bunch of meaningless nonsense. Poetic perhaps, but otherwise it has no meaning.
I wonder where he or she got this poem 'lol'...
God is god and I or you are not god. If I am a god then I can teleport anywhere even to your place because God is miraculous and cannot be described by the mind.

Your nearly there! How does ESP work?

All points in time and space are connected.

Now read again what you wrote.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
March 01, 2021, 08:59:52 AM
God is everything. Those who think that God is only good are mistaken. God as goodness, love, etc. is just one side of God. God is both good and evil. God is me, God is you.

That's a bunch of meaningless nonsense. Poetic perhaps, but otherwise it has no meaning.
I wonder where he or she got this poem 'lol'...
God is god and I or you are not god. If I am a god then I can teleport anywhere even to your place because God is miraculous and cannot be described by the mind.
March 01, 2021, 08:31:44 AM

Cool

Says the baby sacrificer that hopes jesus will destroy this galaxy, create another, and save him, without explaining where they go while the new one is being created. Says BADecker who believes a half human, half angel need's saving... Do I sound muddled to you? This is intentional, it's for those with eye's to see the truth hidden between the lines I write, knowing masons are pissed with me for revealing, in my earth monkey aquarian way, their TRUTH.

Muddled ways.... oh boy, seems you and your bum chums are ever so muddled with your clearly off topic answers, arguing about science as opposed to proof of GOD, arguing about masonic knowledge, taken from masonic books, those masons that cant even find a cure for a virus that's out to get them... notice the same names in this thread, always rinsing and repeating the same bullshit, none of which leads anyone to anywhere BUT finding proof. Not one of them has actually responded to paths that lead to the truth... always coming back to the same 'we know science, but cant prove anything other than our masonic' bullshit, bullshit FORCED on people in an education system designed for masonic paedo's to teach... confuse and lose, education.

Teaching what will never actually be used by 99% of those this education is forced on.

Notice not ONCE have any of these same NAMES, or members of this site, reacted positively to answers regarded as truth by the majority of human beings. Oh, and dont forget the science lol. Hear BADecker speak of living to three hundred years. That's easy, BREATH. (properly) Hear BADecker's answer to the sequoia tree's living for 10.000 years and more... (still waiting) Hear BADecker's answer to Pinus Longavious living in excess of 27.000 years (even these tree's are bored waiting on BADeckers answer...) Remember, according to his book, ALL living things DIED. He says nothing of the NEPHILIM that survived the flood, and to quote the bible, there were giant's in those day's, even AFTER the flood. He says nothing of the NEPHILIM, because the NEPHELIM are half human, half ANGEL. And he is scared of them. To afraid to speak of them, world ender's.

BADecker wont admit, jesus was not the son of the one true god who can traverse the circle, as only he (that GOD) can. In fact, he wont admit that SET, a GOD of DEATH is a combination of THREE god's, Jahweh, (Jesus's father, and 7th from the throne of the almighty GOD who CAN traverse the circle, yahweh CANNOT traverse the circle.), BAAL, the cananite diety who DEMANDS child sacrifice, and cooked women in a brass bull, while alive, and ON, aka Osiris. The women were burnt for causing adam to eat the apple, correct? Man blaming woman for his eating of the apple, or quite simply, eating from the tree of knowledge. This is why women will never gain power if freemasonry has anything to say about it. Oh, but wait, now we have the women's version of freemasonry, lot's of little wiccan witch covens going by the names of Northern, or Eastern star, to name a few... lot's of little deplorable clintons being refused presidency over, well, anyone.

In the movie gods of egypt, GOD is killed by SET, and while set impails GOD on a spear, (just like jesus was, note the angle of spear) GOD state's this is impossible, no god can kill a god, to which SET replies, I'm not just ONE god. They dont put secret's like these in movies for just anyone with eye's to see and ear's to hear. They are publicly broadcasting their so called secret's, so proud have they become of their world domination, but hey, there's hope... pride comes before their fall.

And now for an empiracle truth. In the movie risen, jesus walks with the roman, up a hill, as they talk, a hoard of bat's circle them. THIS is a clue, jesus did a deal with the de'il, (as did the catholic church, sacrifing all their follower's in the hope of containing EVIL) and hence forsake'd his father. Vlad the impailer, aka, vlad dracul, aka dracula, is the queen of britains great great great great great grandfather. Hence ike's truthful claim to them being of a serpent race, for they gave away the higher monkey inelligence in exchange for the base serpent intelligence, both inherent in man. The monkey creates fear to save you from your base serpent intelligence which is the pure evil in man.

Notice how the serpent will stand by while it's young are devoured by another serpent, and do nothing.

The good thing is, they are of lower intelligence, and hence require technology.

It is TRUE that the masonic god, JABOULON is JAHWEH, BAAL, and ON.

And they know it.

This is proof of GOD alone.

But it's not scientific. Forget the bitcoiners claims to know science, reading from their brethrens books of lies.

Let them show proof without their brethrens books.

They CANT.

But I HAVE shown how to see proof for yourself.

The aliens you all seek, are naught but the oldest vampires.

The universe is mental.

And they are in YOUR mind.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
March 01, 2021, 04:31:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: