Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 9. (Read 845435 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 08, 2021, 07:01:10 PM
Any man who thinks that God doesn't exist, is turning himself into a god just by fighting the evidence in nature that God DOES exist, and the common sense that he can't know that God doesn't exist because he hasn't checked everywhere in the universe for God, yet.

I mean, you need to be very strong - almost like a god - or very ignorant, to force yourself to think that you know that God doesn't exist.

If I swapped every "god" with "man" the statement makes sense too.   Any statement will make sense to anyone who needs to believe it.

Why does god need a penis?   How did he design a billion different penises and vaginas for a billion different species, but be unable to redo it?   

Your beliefs limit the power of your god.  God, the creator of the universe, wouldn't care about us.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 08, 2021, 05:29:59 PM
What a nice Guy God is. He gives you such complete freedom, that He doesn't even force-prove Himself to you the only way He could do it... through great pain or great joy. Of course, in the Judgment at the Resurrection, you will readily and willingly accept His perfect judgement for you, whichever way it goes.

All true, except for the threats of violence and self centered belief god is a man.  Smiley

Any man who thinks that God doesn't exist, is turning himself into a god just by fighting the evidence in nature that God DOES exist, and the common sense that he can't know that God doesn't exist because he hasn't checked everywhere in the universe for God, yet.

I mean, you need to be very strong - almost like a god - or very ignorant, to force yourself to think that you know that God doesn't exist.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 07, 2021, 09:21:25 PM
What a nice Guy God is. He gives you such complete freedom, that He doesn't even force-prove Himself to you the only way He could do it... through great pain or great joy. Of course, in the Judgment at the Resurrection, you will readily and willingly accept His perfect judgement for you, whichever way it goes.

All true, except for the threats of violence and self centered belief god is a man.  Smiley
legendary
April 07, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
Nobody will be able to prove scientifically the existence of God. But it is possible in theory to prove that God is not omnipotent.

Feeling this way only happens because you are fairly comfortable in life. This gives you the chance to play with all kinds of abstract thoughts.

If the time comes that you have extreme, overwhelming pain or joy, you won't be able to maintain those abstract thoughts. You will know that God exists, even though you will be too side-tracked with your pain/joy to be able to concentrate on figuring out the scientific logic that you then would be seeing.

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 07, 2021, 12:09:59 PM
Nobody will be able to prove scientifically the existence of God. But it is possible in theory to prove that God is not omnipotent.
legendary
March 19, 2021, 06:10:53 PM
^^^ That's what Satan said when God measured off the horizon line.

God gave Satan and all of us the Bible.

Cool
Activity: 32
Merit: 8
March 17, 2021, 09:41:46 PM
If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------
Do not mock God
legendary
March 17, 2021, 04:53:02 PM
^^^ Lol. All you are saying is that God won't be the subject of scientific proof, because God can't be the subject of scientific proof. So, please explain your scientific proof that God can't be the subject of scientific proof in more detail. Remember, Jesus, also, is God.

Cool
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
March 16, 2021, 09:28:40 PM
Whether God exists or not will actually not be a subject of scientific research. This is because science only studies things that can be objectively observed repeatedly. God cannot achieve such a goal. Nevertheless, science cannot prove that God does not exist. This is logical reasoning.
legendary
March 16, 2021, 06:39:38 PM
religion
[ ri-lij-uhn ]

noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

Note the definition in #6. If you believe in and follow devotedly, the point or matter of ethics or conscience which suggests that religion doesn't exist, you simply have a religion of non-religion.

If you believe in and follow devotedly, the point or matter of ethics or conscience which suggests that atheism is not a religion, you simply have the religion of saying that atheism is not a religion.

If you believe in and follow devotedly, the point or matter of ethics or conscience called atheism, you simply have a religion of atheism.

Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
March 16, 2021, 05:14:10 AM
legendary
March 15, 2021, 10:18:54 PM
Science has never been able to prove the existence of God. I am an open-minded person, but I pay tribute to believers. The miracle of science is that it allows each of us to see the world through our own eyes and discover its mysteries.
Why do you need science to give answers to questions that we cannot know for sure about faith. Will your faith be shaken?

Science has never tried to prove the existence of God.

Scientifically applying science to combined cause-and-effect, entropy, and complexity proves God scientifically.

Scientifically applying science to the fact of the universe machine - machines have makers - proves God scientifically.

Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
March 15, 2021, 10:14:54 PM
Science has never been able to prove the existence of God. I am an open-minded person, but I pay tribute to believers. The miracle of science is that it allows each of us to see the world through our own eyes and discover its mysteries.
Why do you need science to give answers to questions that we cannot know for sure about faith. Will your faith be shaken?
legendary
March 15, 2021, 06:50:33 PM
We don't believe, that is for religious people, we know there is no god.

The only way somebody can be alive without believing, is to be God. Why? Because nobody really knows any of the future... not even a minute into the future. Or do you think that car accidents are something that people knew were going to happen, and were looking forward to? People would go crazy if they couldn't believe that good things awaited them rather than bad.

Just because you don't know that you believe throughout all of your life, rather than knowing for a fact, doesn't mean that you don't believe.

However, I don't want to take away your freedom to have a deluded mind, so I'll let you keep on thinking that you have traveled everywhere throughout the whole universe to check if God was there.

Cool
March 15, 2021, 11:16:27 AM
We don't believe, that is for religious people, we know there is no god.
legendary
March 15, 2021, 10:49:33 AM
^^^ That's why atheism is a religion. Atheists have faith in a whole bunch of things that they twist into what they want to hear and see, rather than what exists.

Cool

You are just wrong, atheism is not a religion and religious people tend to have faith in a whole bunch of things that they twist into what they want to hear and see, rather than what exists.

Without getting into as big discussion of what atheism entails, generally atheism involves belief that there is no God. In general, atheists will state right off the top that God doesn't exist.

But all atheists know that they really don't know that God doesn't exist. How is that? They know it because they know that they haven't checked every place in the universe to see if God isn't there. And they know it because they know that they are acting as god when they say that God doesn't exist while at the same time knowing that they know that He might exist.

Since an atheist acts this way about his atheism, he has turned it into a religion... at least for himself.

Cool
March 15, 2021, 04:51:34 AM
^^^ That's why atheism is a religion. Atheists have faith in a whole bunch of things that they twist into what they want to hear and see, rather than what exists.

Cool

You are just wrong, atheism is not a religion and religious people tend to have faith in a whole bunch of things that they twist into what they want to hear and see, rather than what exists.
legendary
March 14, 2021, 11:00:31 PM

Cool
March 14, 2021, 03:43:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 14, 2021, 01:15:16 PM
Just for the sake of curiosity , Why does the Author of this thread seems to be not interested in the discussion anymore ?

Does the proof are bot complete or He Starts to accept another fact from what he use to believe ?

I'm interested in His latest comment since this thread has been running for 7 years now

I'm still following this topic and I am still interested in the discussion but unfortunately a lot of the posts are of poor quality and without concrete arguments, which doesn’t inspire me too much.
None of the arguments presented here have shaken or altered my original belief that God exists and that this fact can be scientifically proven.
Pages:
Jump to: