Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 339. (Read 845572 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 04, 2015, 01:59:15 PM
BADecker.. you are the only person I like arguing with, but you really do need to answer the proper questions if you hope to save anyone.. people eagerly await responses, that never come.. (reminds me of your god)

I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to have a serious discussion, but you are in complete denial of everything I have typed, so there is really no point in speaking to you. Perhaps I should post the proof that freemasonry held the first rites of initiation in the great pyramid 64.000 years ago? That their God's name is indeed Ja-Baal-On? That the Ja is yahweh? Are you even aware your god's name is yahweh? I actually learnt this when studying rosslin chapel, and was the one who actually discovered the steps leading beneath the building. At least publically, for there were obviously those who knew of this before I told someone else what I believed I found.. What, dont like the fact I have shown, that yahweh is but one god? Of many?

You absolutely must be a fickle woman. Why? Because a few posts ago you were telling me to get off this thread. Now you like to argue with me.

Actually, you really are not fickle... at least not in this way. Can you help it if a little of the order of God shines through me to enlighten and brighten your day? Of course you can't. You only move in the ways your base emotions move you.

I'm not surprised that your boss, Satan, continues to let you talk with me some. His hope is that he somehow will get me just like he has you.

Well, he won't. Why not? Jesus promises to keep me now that He has me.

How long do you think it will take Satan to withdraw you before he loses you entirely, like he almost did the last time?

Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 04, 2015, 01:52:56 PM
BADecker.. why do you always ignore damn fine questions relating to your diety of choice? You'll quite happily post links to plenty masonic writing's, but not admit anything I have proven to you, despite it being, believe it or not, in your favour? Yet you think you can insult me?

Assume for one second I am god's newest messenger.. the old gods are dead. Your country has less than 1000 days left.. Thank you for the power I needed to make this a fact.. you sit insulting god's messenger'(s) with your out of date, and now clearly proven to be jewish, masonic, I'll say cabalistic, book. YAHWEH IS BAAL IS ON. the THREE mighty messengers..

Wanna buy a gun, so you can put those homeless out of their misery quicker without having to be nice, and more importantly, honest, with your fellow man?

Yeah, you'll buy the gun, even encourage folks like me to buy one, but you wont admit, your a jew lover?

Well, you started off like you were talking sense.

I don't "ignore damn fine questions relating to" my "diety of choice." My questions are the things that have brought many of the answers that I have found to light.

Get all the masons in the world together, to write a copy of everything written, so that you can call it all masonic writings.

First you ask for controversy by writing things that you know other people won't accept, then you say that I am insulting you for responding that I don't accept your beliefs as my own, and explain my beliefs somewhat that are opposed to yours? Do you always fish for insults like that? Or have you been drinking again?

From about this point in your post above^^, you aren't making any sense. I'm not trying to insult you, but for this little child to understand the point(s) you are making, you will need to write it differently.

Smiley

Once you obligate yourself to freemasonry, you are obligated to them. All the work you do is their's. Everything you speak you do as their representative. I do not know if you are a mason, but as a christian, you are guilty of encouraging attacks on the homeless, more importantly, those too old to defend themselves, And by denying Ja-BAAL-ON, you deny YAHWEH, FACT.

God has stripped Freemasonry of its power. He did this by sending His holy, innocent Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the sins of the WHOLE world. Now you, and all the other Freemasons, have the complete right and authority to step out of Freemasonry if you so desire.

Smiley

You think I'm a mason? NO, I have already stated, I have access to books, even google wont post links to.. and I study freemasonry in order to destroy it.. and moses did NOT work miracles, he waited for his god to do so.. impatiently I may add.. To strip freemasonry of it's power is to strip it of it's diety, which includes, unfortunatly for you, yahweh. NO? So yahweh was happy to help freemasonry get to power by joining up with BAAL and ON at whatever time, but when they got too corrupt, he went where exactly? How did the other two FORCES, BAAL and ON feel about this?

All moses did was talk to himself, explaining why he THOUGHT - I AM.
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:52:01 PM
Look at this. Here we are, 189 pages already.    Cheesy
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:51:16 PM
It all makes perfect sense:

The church fools people into giving them all their wealth, fuck me, even the whitehouse is owned by the church, and YOUR gov pays rent to the vatican. Meanwhile, it's representatives shoot unarmed homeless old people, due to being more merciful and getting it over with quicker than members of the church, (like BADecker) who would rather starve them to death slowly, a slow agonising death..

The rest of the readers know who has provided the most CONCRETE evidence of other 'entities' that surely have a governing body, but that body is not YAHWEH, it is JA-BAAL-ON.

No, it is Satan, the enemy of God.

If the church fools people into anything, it is the church that is the fools. All people die, church leaders included. The wealth will be dissolved in the lake of fire where everything will be smelted down to its base energy for God to take back and reuse. The only ones who will not be smelted down in that fire, are those who are on God's side right now. They are already His. He has His energy back in them. They don't have to be smelted down to get the energy back.

Smiley
March 04, 2015, 01:48:00 PM
BADecker.. you are the only person I like arguing with, but you really do need to answer the proper questions if you hope to save anyone.. people eagerly await responses, that never come.. (reminds me of your god)

I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to have a serious discussion, but you are in complete denial of everything I have typed, so there is really no point in speaking to you. Perhaps I should post the proof that freemasonry held the first rites of initiation in the great pyramid 64.000 years ago? That their God's name is indeed Ja-Baal-On? That the Ja is yahweh? Are you even aware your god's name is yahweh? I actually learnt this when studying rosslin chapel, and was the one who actually discovered the steps leading beneath the building. At least publically, for there were obviously those who knew of this before I told someone else what I believed I found.. What, dont like the fact I have shown, that yahweh is but one god? Of many?
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:46:43 PM
BADecker.. why do you always ignore damn fine questions relating to your diety of choice? You'll quite happily post links to plenty masonic writing's, but not admit anything I have proven to you, despite it being, believe it or not, in your favour? Yet you think you can insult me?

Assume for one second I am god's newest messenger.. the old gods are dead. Your country has less than 1000 days left.. Thank you for the power I needed to make this a fact.. you sit insulting god's messenger'(s) with your out of date, and now clearly proven to be jewish, masonic, I'll say cabalistic, book. YAHWEH IS BAAL IS ON. the THREE mighty messengers..

Wanna buy a gun, so you can put those homeless out of their misery quicker without having to be nice, and more importantly, honest, with your fellow man?

Yeah, you'll buy the gun, even encourage folks like me to buy one, but you wont admit, your a jew lover?

I don't "ignore damn fine questions relating to" my "diety of choice." My questions are the things that have brought many of the answers that I have found to light.

Get all the masons in the world together, to write a copy of everything written, so that you can call it all masonic writings.

First you ask for controversy by writing things that you know other people won't accept, then you say that I am insulting you for responding that I don't accept your beliefs as my own, and explain my beliefs somewhat that are opposed to yours? Do you always fish for insults like that? Or have you been drinking again?

From about this point in your post above^^, you aren't making any sense. I'm not trying to insult you, but for this little child to understand the point(s) you are making, you will need to write it differently.

Smiley

Once you obligate yourself to freemasonry, you are obligated to them. All the work you do is their's. Everything you speak you do as their representative. I do not know if you are a mason, but as a christian, you are guilty of encouraging attacks on the homeless, more importantly, those too old to defend themselves, And by denying Ja-BAAL-ON, you deny YAHWEH, FACT.

God has stripped Freemasonry of its power. He did this by sending His holy, innocent Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the sins of the WHOLE world. Now you, and all the other Freemasons, have the complete right and authority to step out of Freemasonry if you so desire.

Smiley
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:42:13 PM
Where's your Proof GODammit?

Allow me:

In Exodus, thanks to Rameses threat to the children, god takes the breath from x amount of the children of egypt.. yeah, you love your god doncha?

Reeks of BAAL, who requires child sacrifice..

It is beginning to appear that you wouldn't be able to recognize proof if it jumped right out and bit you in the forehead.

Actually, such a thing isn't so amazing. In fact, it is very common among people. That's why God says that you have to take Him on faith, at least in part. You don't recognize much of evidence or proof.

Smiley

You are really loosing the plot.. I guess the realisation, that everything you have typed re: the bible, took place in the promised land, or surrounding districts. Yahweh was created so long before ANY biblical account, as is PROVEN by freemasonry holding rituals in the pyramids, unless you know of any other diety's name they may have used at the time? Are you claiming freemasonry is lying about their diety's name?

That's why Moses wrote the things he did in the Pentateuch. He, having been an Egyptian prince, had access to the writings and rituals of Egypt, took the truth out of those writings, and wrote it down in his 5 books. It often takes a long time of thinking and meditating to discern truth when it is surrounded by garbage. Moses was beyond 80 years old when he wrote his books. It took him this long to dig the truth out of all the stupid masonic ritual writings. Thank Goodness that Moses did it.

Freemasonry doesn't have any power. Moses has power in the facts of the miracles he did in the desert after the exodus out of Egypt, and in the fact that he appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration with Elijah and Jesus. God was working through, and at times listening to Moses, because the Freemasonry of Egypt had been turning away from God and the truth of God, while Moses and the people of Israel were not.

Smiley
March 04, 2015, 01:36:40 PM

Smiley

March 04, 2015, 01:33:49 PM
It all makes perfect sense:

The church fools people into giving them all their wealth, fuck me, even the whitehouse is owned by the church, and YOUR gov pays rent to the vatican. Meanwhile, it's representatives shoot unarmed homeless old people, due to being more merciful and getting it over with quicker than members of the church, (like BADecker) who would rather starve them to death slowly, a slow agonising death..

The rest of the readers know who has provided the most CONCRETE evidence of other 'entities' that surely have a governing body, but that body is not YAHWEH, it is JA-BAAL-ON.
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:32:30 PM

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 04, 2015, 01:26:22 PM
That's the point. Usually one piece of evidence isn't quite enough to prove anything. Even in the courts, if you are challenged regarding your statements, at least one witness is needed, and there has to be additional evidence that can't easily be refuted.

As I said above, the whole of nature is a multitude of evidences for God, way more evidences than can be counted. But if you need another angle, consider that in the reality of nature, everything operates by cause and effect. So, what caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, and so on, right down to today? The longer you extend the timeline, the greater you are suggesting that God is.

Look at billiards, the game of pool. If someone hits a ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that knocks a final ball into a pocket, that player is doing extremely well. So, the further back you extend time, the more complicated it would be for the Great First Cause to have kick-started everything into the positions that they hold today. What you are doing is you are actually declaring the greatness of God to be way beyond what I have suggested with my little 6,000 years.

Smiley
But that is not a convincing argument. Even the idea of cause and effect is known to be incorrect. It works at scales we experience but at the sub-atomic scale cause and effect breaks down and effect can follow cause. Following the same logic one could ask "who caused God then?".
And what about things we absolutely can prove without a doubt? Like the fact that the Earth is billions of years old, not 6,000?
I just don't buy it. Despite the fact that most people who have ever lived believed in one God or another.
March 04, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

Allow me:

In Exodus, thanks to Rameses threat to the children, god takes the breath from x amount of the children of egypt.. yeah, you love your god doncha?

It is beginning to appear that you wouldn't be able to recognize proof if it jumped right out and bit you in the forehead.

Actually, such a thing isn't so amazing. In fact, it is very common among people. That's why God says that you have to take Him on faith, at least in part. You don't recognize much of evidence or proof.

Smiley

You are really loosing the plot.. I guess the realisation, that everything you have typed re: the bible, took place in the promised land, or surrounding districts. Yahweh was created so long before ANY biblical account, as is PROVEN by freemasonry holding rituals in the pyramids, unless you know of any other diety's name they may have used at the time? Are you claiming freemasonry is lying about their diety's name?
March 04, 2015, 01:20:39 PM

legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:14:23 PM

Allow me:

Smiley
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:10:58 PM
For me, as long as ...

The word "evidence" comes from its base "evident."

If a proponent of one thought has one piece of evidence, and the proponent of the opposite thought has a thousand pieces of evidence, which one would seem to be the more correct thought?

Intentionally ignoring evidence isn't the same thing as there being no evidence.

The extreme numbers of evidences for God are found in nature all around us. They are found in the evidence that nature is a machine, that machines have makers, and that the machines of nature are way beyond us. These things show that God exists.

There are more ways to make the evidences more evident, but these are the only ones that are really needed. The only other possibility regarding scientific proof for God is ignorance. That's it. It is self-evident.

Smiley
But it is in no way evident to me? There is no logical inference in that argument. Because nature is a machine? Who says that and what about our ability to make machines, are we all Gods? As stated before in this thread if you have any logical evidence you can publish it and have it reviewed. That's how science works, you must show the evidence. Biologists have completed thousands and thousands of experiment to demonstrate the logic of evolution. But not one single experiment has ever demonstrated a contradiction.  

Yes, we are gods. Even the God of the Bible says that.

Watch the Youtube videos that show cellular action. Cells are machines in every sense of the word.

Further, all - 100% - of the machines that we make are based on the machine action that we see in the universe around us. It doesn't make sense for man to take his machines from the examples of machines in nature, and then turn around and say that nature doesn't have machines, isn't built out of machinery, isn't a machine itself.

Smiley
March 04, 2015, 01:09:22 PM

Allow me:

But then, thanks to freemasonry, Yahweh, BAAL, and ON, are not two, but three in the same no?

A jewish creation designed to prevent YOU reaching the salvation you seek. You'll deny BAAL, but not YAHWEH?
legendary
March 04, 2015, 01:06:01 PM
For me, as long as the evidence for God is identical to the evidence for unicorns, mermaids, and leprechauns I see no reason to believe it. It may just be a difference in how we view the world. I don't believe in things on faith. It takes evidence to convince me. I also don't start with an assumption that must be true no matter what the facts say. An assumption like "My God simply has to exist".

This sort of thinking is called superstition. Facts challenge superstitions and force a decision. One can examine the facts and follow them to the truth, even if you don't like it. Or you can double down and ignore facts. Typically a threatened person will first attack the facts. When that becomes impossible the attacks switch to science itself. Weird considering we use science to solve almost all our problems today. No other philosophy has yielded so much fruit or changed the world more, yet for many recognizing Gods absence in the workings of the universe means considering that their entire concept of reality could be false.  Not everyone can be that honest with themselves.

If a proponent of one thought has one piece of evidence, and the proponent of the opposite thought has a thousand pieces of evidence, which one would seem to be the more correct thought?

Intentionally ignoring evidence isn't the same thing as there being no evidence.

The extreme numbers of evidences for God are found in nature all around us. They are found in the evidence that nature is a machine, that machines have makers, and that the machines of nature are way beyond us. These things show that God exists.

There are more ways to make the evidences more evident, but these are the only ones that are really needed. The only other possibility regarding scientific proof for God is ignorance. That's it. It is self-evident.

Smiley

Kindly produce 1 peice of evidence you have personally found in nature that PROVES god exists then?

That's the point. Usually one piece of evidence isn't quite enough to prove anything. Even in the courts, if you are challenged regarding your statements, at least one witness is needed, and there has to be additional evidence that can't easily be refuted.

As I said above, the whole of nature is a multitude of evidences for God, way more evidences than can be counted. But if you need another angle, consider that in the reality of nature, everything operates by cause and effect. So, what caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, that caused the causes, and so on, right down to today? The longer you extend the timeline, the greater you are suggesting that God is.

Look at billiards, the game of pool. If someone hits a ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that hits another ball, that knocks a final ball into a pocket, that player is doing extremely well. So, the further back you extend time, the more complicated it would be for the Great First Cause to have kick-started everything into the positions that they hold today. What you are doing is you are actually declaring the greatness of God to be way beyond what I have suggested with my little 6,000 years.

Smiley
March 04, 2015, 01:05:10 PM
He's away checking his god's date of birth, he said he'd be back, logically...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 04, 2015, 01:01:10 PM
For me, as long as ...

Smiley
But it is in no way evident to me? There is no logical inference in that argument. Because nature is a machine? Who says that and what about our ability to make machines, are we all Gods? As stated before in this thread if you have any logical evidence you can publish it and have it reviewed. That's how science works, you must show the evidence. Biologists have completed thousands and thousands of experiment to demonstrate the logic of evolution. But not one single experiment has ever demonstrated a contradiction.  
March 04, 2015, 12:58:15 PM

I'm not fuckin intersted in your empirical bullshit, and dont care for it, due to it being the most useless waste of internet you have ever concieved, go produce something from it, (what you cant?) and stop FORCING it on those who have already said are NOT INTERESTED.

Now, now, relax... before you bust a blood vessel.

I understand how difficult it is to accept logic that cuts the very base out from under your thinking.

But why not rather embrace the truth and be saved, rather than trying to find some way to logically remove the truth from existence. You can't do that. It simply can't be done. You will only wind up harming yourself.

Smiley

I have posted the truth your diety is yod hay vau hay, I have proven using the INRI formula that Yahweh, YOUR diety, is MASONIC, created by the JEWS, and not only that, but there are more than one god, so please, prove Yahweh created logic.

Clamped again.
Jump to: