Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 379. (Read 845569 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 04, 2014, 02:51:41 AM
I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

Care to provide a link to this proof?

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose we could view each other as the brainwashed also.

The difference is I can't use an imaginary god to "wash away" my guilt if I stole coins.

Thank you for showing what type of gullible person you are. 
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2014, 02:46:10 AM
I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose

you view me as "the brainwashed" and perhaps I could view the many as "the deceived".
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 04, 2014, 02:40:21 AM

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
December 04, 2014, 02:38:14 AM
The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley

Your book is inferior to a book actually written by Christ, OK?

Smiley

bitcoin is inferior and has flaws, breaks down, needs repair, crypto breaks down needs repair, Humans Break down and die and are not repaired. However people change places. They have choices in this side of their life where they will spend the rest of their eternity.

I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist. The book that you speak of (Bible) has not been proven inferior and quite the opposite has been proven. You see God gives us a choice to decide for ourselves if we want to have somebody pay for the punishments for our sins (wrong things we do) (rules according to the creator aka God) or accept them ourselves. God made a way because he love his creation. The book that you call "inferior" is really a mirror showing the wrong that we do. The evil that all humans do, (there is also a lot of wrong in crypto also just like in real life that many do too) ever have a account hacked?  

It also shows us that we cannot program ourselves ok like we can crypto. There is nothing we can do to fix ourselves. We are a hopeless crypto with bad code (that we chose to insert) that cannot be repaired. (junk) But our Creator has made a way for us to choose or not to choose our current destiny of death, punishment and destruction. Or offers us a new life. A crypto being repaired and being made brand new is what our Creator offers. A creator who gave His Creation (crypto) a choice. But chose the wrong direction. (that's us)

So as i throw out to speak what I know, and have seen, and testify. We are all like broken crypto in need of repair with flaws and that is why the Creator sent his Son to pay (or cover). If you accept the gift of the Creator he sent his Son to come and take your place for the wrong that you have done. Take the punishment so that you may be redeemed back to him and be repaired.  
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 04, 2014, 02:23:06 AM
The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley

Smiley

Inferior? Possibly. But not wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 04, 2014, 02:20:35 AM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
December 04, 2014, 02:09:11 AM
I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..

You are pushing your protection away from yourself. Don't do it. You've been warned.

Smiley

Some people are strong enough to protect themselves.

Like what? Even those who protect themselves by hiding in the grave, in death, will be forced into resurrection at the time of the final judgment. The judgment is the thing that people need protection from.

Smiley

If you was strong enough you would understand.

Strong people might understand. That's not the point. The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 04, 2014, 01:54:59 AM
I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..

You are pushing your protection away from yourself. Don't do it. You've been warned.

Smiley

Like what? Even those who protect themselves by hiding in the grave, in death, will be forced into resurrection at the time of the final judgment. The judgment is the thing that people need protection from.

Smiley

If you was strong enough you would understand.
legendary
December 04, 2014, 01:40:38 AM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 04, 2014, 01:23:07 AM

Smiley

legendary
December 04, 2014, 12:31:30 AM

Smiley
December 03, 2014, 11:32:58 PM
A Former Atheist speaks here: http://www.toptenproofs.com/product.php?id=8

This Uses Science, Logic, History and reason to prove that God's exists.

From the website: "After listening to this CD, you'll be able to answer questions like:

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

More Evidence God exists that uses Science http://creationmuseum.org/

Still sending in links that you can study: http://www.creationscience.com and also http://www.icr.org/
Those ^ above are quite tuff to defeat

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 03, 2014, 08:46:35 AM
Going to read the entire topic. This is going to be interesting.  Roll Eyes

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Edit: I only luagh because I know half the crap you need to sift through for the goodies, but welcome to the thread..
I'm not here to troll actually. I'm just looking for more theories.

I don't believe in "God". Not even sure how to describe God. I believe in Universe, energy, frequencies.

The correct term that was deleted a few thousand years ago, though still found in a few places, is the 'ALL SOUL', which has the power of god. We are that ALL SOUL when acting as one, but devided, god cant exist, so does'nt, this is what I have come to learn from the plethora of information I have read, that we think we have individual soul's.. we dont.. we are all a part of that one soul, explaining in it's entirety, the all seeing eye, or eye of awareness.. there are those that wish to close this down.. the lord of the rings portrayed this all seeing eye as an enemy to be destroyed.. but by doing so we will become blind.. either that, or god has so many eye's, we are not made in his image, for we each only have two in our face, and one in our head.. Wink

Yes, but there is a second... at least an attempt at ALL SOUL. It is being done by the devil. Our difficulty is determining which ALL SOUL to be with, since in the Garden, we, through our first ancestors, agreed to be with the evil one.

Smiley

In this you are wrong. The ALL SOUL is capable of neither good or evil. As for your manipulation or lack of understanding of what the ALL SOUL infer's, it is not a dual thing, meaning there is no 'which', for there is no other than that which is the ALL SOUL. Hence United we ARE god, devided, he is dead.

Edit.. I hope one day you will realise my earlier post is more true than you think, re: GOD is identified by the word GOD. This means GOD has a lifespan that will die in time, as does everything that has been given an identifying factor by man, be it a name, or a form of recognition or symbol. The word GOD is at a near end, but this does not mean god dies.. for the only way he can be eternal is if he does not have a single identifying factor, ie, a name. Be that jack jones or GOD, the life of THAT will end. You clearly fail to realise the mechanics of sound and time, and what they do to the names created by man.

Now it is you who are wrong. From Job in the Bible, speaking about God:
If it were his intention
     and he withdrew his spirit and breath,
all mankind would perish together
     and man would return to the dust.

Smiley

December 03, 2014, 08:14:49 AM
But the Sun has no intent, and since the Sun send's the solar winds which spread the air we breath of it's fire.. To say the Sun created everything is again pathetic.. and since The light of God is the light above, it is fair for me to say, that God is contained not far from here, this is the only evidence that has existed as long as man could look up. So no, The Sun did NOT create the universe.. When the lights go out, we can in fact still survive, and produce fire.. so go dream on that ya loony.. I hear they're building a new church just for you, it's called St. Pad.. ed cell....
legendary
December 03, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Edit: I only luagh because I know half the crap you need to sift through for the goodies, but welcome to the thread..

I don't believe in "God". Not even sure how to describe God. I believe in Universe, energy, frequencies.

The correct term that was deleted a few thousand years ago, though still found in a few places, is the 'ALL SOUL', which has the power of god. We are that ALL SOUL when acting as one, but devided, god cant exist, so does'nt, this is what I have come to learn from the plethora of information I have read, that we think we have individual soul's.. we dont.. we are all a part of that one soul, explaining in it's entirety, the all seeing eye, or eye of awareness.. there are those that wish to close this down.. the lord of the rings portrayed this all seeing eye as an enemy to be destroyed.. but by doing so we will become blind.. either that, or god has so many eye's, we are not made in his image, for we each only have two in our face, and one in our head.. Wink

Yes, but there is a second... at least an attempt at ALL SOUL. It is being done by the devil. Our difficulty is determining which ALL SOUL to be with, since in the Garden, we, through our first ancestors, agreed to be with the evil one.

Smiley

In this you are wrong. The ALL SOUL is capable of neither good or evil. As for your manipulation or lack of understanding of what the ALL SOUL infer's, it is not a dual thing, meaning there is no 'which', for there is no other than that which is the ALL SOUL. Hence United we ARE god, devided, he is dead.

Edit.. I hope one day you will realise my earlier post is more true than you think, re: GOD is identified by the word GOD. This means GOD has a lifespan that will die in time, as does everything that has been given an identifying factor by man, be it a name, or a form of recognition or symbol. The word GOD is at a near end, but this does not mean god dies.. for the only way he can be eternal is if he does not have a single identifying factor, ie, a name. Be that jack jones or GOD, the life of THAT will end. You clearly fail to realise the mechanics of sound and time, and what they do to the names created by man.

Now it is you who are wrong. From Job in the Bible, speaking about God:
If it were his intention
     and he withdrew his spirit and breath,
all mankind would perish together
     and man would return to the dust.

Smiley
December 03, 2014, 01:18:10 AM
For GOD to be eternal, we need to lose the word GOD, for only then can eternal life flow through that which we really dont know.

Morning power nap kickin in, morning morning.. c u at breakfast.. tonight lol..
December 03, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Smiley

December 03, 2014, 12:57:45 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

I am awaken. That's the issue. I understand things around me. I know what you're talking about. That's the only reason I avoid all those movies. I prefer to read, instead of watch movies.
Been stuck for near 4 years, reading, reading, reading.

I am prepared, or at least, I think I'm prepared for what's coming.

No you are not.. you, like me, are a seer.. at least, that's my perception of you based on what you've said so far.. read the seer's burden, then tell me if i'm right or wrong..?

When I say you are not ready, neither am I..
December 03, 2014, 12:55:49 AM
Well, I like to take the future path, since the bull came before the fish, astrologically speaking of course..

With repect, it was you that hit me with the revelations, and I thought, what do you know of the revelations, so decided to ask.. you did your usual womans thing, and avoided the question by going off in other tangent's so you dont have to deal with the question at hand.. You have done this so many times, anyone in their right mind would lose the rag with you.. remember was it bitchick? I said to you, at least she had the courage to answer a very tough question, but in the end, it was'nt so hard to answer.. I still commend her for doing so knowing everyone else did their usual, and left her to it on her own.. she did well.. I am a tough nut to crack, I know this, and aint proud of it, but I also know that I am well informed of this kind of debate, for I have had them all my life..

What you cant accept, is that there is a battle between dark and light.. each human born is given the free will to choose, neither god of dark or light is allowed to interfere in the choices made by humans, we need to choose our own path to follow..

Personally, I have yet to choose, so question everything, when I ask a question of you, it is not to bring you down, but to test your knowledge, in order to inform me if you are worth following.. by nature I am a teacher, and a leader, and you clearly have'nt worked this out yet.. it's one thing to follow your god, but you cant follow a book, me, I just wanna know once and for all, he right thing to do.. knowing only good can come of evil, and only evil can come of good.. meaning if your god is good, only evil can come from him.. if the devil is bad, only good will come from him.. you just dont understand the elements or the yin/yang of things to see the operation of one thing.. (yet)
legendary
December 03, 2014, 12:41:44 AM

Hahahaha.... oh boy..

Smiley
Jump to: