Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 381. (Read 845569 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 11:37:37 PM
Watch the church burn !!!!

Jabut, the church will survive the fire. Will you?  Smiley

See dumb fuck? The church is gettin torn down due to being UNSAFE, and judjing by your words, they are correct..

Now, Decky. Don't you see what you are doing? You claim that the church is destructive, that Christians are destructive. Yet here am I, a Christian, speaking gently and mildly in the face of all the bad, destructive-type talk you are doing. And you are a non-Christian. I mean. What does the evidence show in this?

Smiley

What makes you think I'm not a christian?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 02, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

Jabut, the church will survive the fire. Will you?  Smiley

See dumb fuck? The church is gettin torn down due to being UNSAFE, and judjing by your words, they are correct..

Now, Decky. Don't you see what you are doing? You claim that the church is destructive, that Christians are destructive. Yet here am I, a Christian, speaking gently and mildly in the face of all the bad, destructive-type talk you are doing. And you are a non-Christian. I mean. What does the evidence show in this?

Smiley
December 02, 2014, 11:22:23 PM
Lets see you crawl out of that shit storm you creatd for yourself, I got no more time for you, today or any other day, njoi the heat Wink
December 02, 2014, 11:21:23 PM

Jabut, the church will survive the fire. Will you?  Smiley

legendary
December 02, 2014, 11:18:30 PM

Jabut, the church will survive the fire. Will you?  Smiley
December 02, 2014, 11:15:46 PM

To every other person who believe's in god, I cant apologise, as BADecker needs to see the truth, sorry if I offended anyone else with the news from where I live..
legendary
December 02, 2014, 11:14:00 PM
You kids exhibit God-like qualities. You put up with me for a long time. Then you start bashing me. This is just like God. He puts up with the nations that are against Him for a long time. But finally He doesn't have any choice but to start bashing them.

You kids are so God-like.

Smiley
December 02, 2014, 11:12:52 PM
Saint pauls got burned out 3 fuckin days ago by others who know your tribe is a bunch of paedo's promoting the second coming, that of the devils son, dumb fuck, away read that book fi the start.. you cannie say anything to me that will save me mate, cause I was saved before I was born!!!

For those sick of this cunts st paul:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/video/news/fire-destroys-st-paul-s-chapel-3916946949001

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-30272432

Burn baby burn baby..
legendary
December 02, 2014, 11:07:28 PM
Am no even readin your trash mate, I know the shit you spout off by heart... Notice how you think you can focus on me instead of anyone else? You say we are all gods children, yet by denying at least one, you fail in your duty to your sick fuckin god, but then you think it's cool to say that all those starvin people asked for it? If I was near you right now, I'd send you to your fuckin maker..  just for your claim that people ask to starve whilst your rulers ENFORCE using FORCE the starvation of not only foreign countries, but your own as well.. your the kind of idiot who walks past a homeless man sayin, trust in the lord, he'll see you alkright, chuck him a dime, and go feast on your choice of luxury food.. a homeless man cannot afford to eat a fuckin bible, he needs food, it does'nt take god for the world to know this, that your society is destroying everuything in the name of your god.. fuck off, and do not mention my name again, cause I'm finished with you, you are scum of the earth, and have just made one epic fuckin fail, now fuck off and focus on someone else.. cause I just squished you all day long like the wee dirty rodent you are....

I almost don't know what to say, Decky. You are outdoing even yourself. Saint Paul would have answered kindly. But he did it in person. I don't know if I could answer so kindly if it were in person. However, you did call me "mate." So, we are friends after all.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 02, 2014, 11:05:25 PM
If I was near you right now, I'd send you to your fuckin maker..

Just FYI - making empty threats makes you appear weak and pathetic, and makes him believe he is winning over you.

He is a troll.  He doesn't believe what he posts.  Just gotta ignore him.  

Smiley
legendary
December 02, 2014, 11:03:12 PM
Don't worry about his mental health - BadDecker doesn't actually believe what he posts.  It's just to get attention he can't get from home.

Smiley

I'm having a hard time understanding why a dyed-in-the-wool Christian like you would post such things, Vod. Come on. Enough's enough. We are supposed to be saving people. Your reverse thinking has gone too far. Be the witness for God that I know you want to be. Let your light shine. People are counting on you for salvation training. Love, joy, peace, Vod.

Smiley
December 02, 2014, 11:01:54 PM
Am no even readin your trash mate, I know the shit you spout off by heart... Notice how you think you can focus on me instead of anyone else? You say we are all gods children, yet by denying at least one, you fail in your duty to your sick fuckin god, but then you think it's cool to say that all those starvin people asked for it? If I was near you right now, I'd send you to your fuckin maker..  just for your claim that people ask to starve whilst your rulers ENFORCE using FORCE the starvation of not only foreign countries, but your own as well.. your the kind of idiot who walks past a homeless man sayin, trust in the lord, he'll see you alkright, chuck him a dime, and go feast on your choice of luxury food.. a homeless man cannot afford to eat a fuckin bible, he needs food, it does'nt take god for the world to know this, that your society is destroying everuything in the name of your god.. fuck off, and do not mention my name again, cause I'm finished with you, you are scum of the earth, and have just made one epic fuckin fail, now fuck off and focus on someone else.. cause I just squished you all day long like the wee dirty rodent you are....

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
December 02, 2014, 11:01:33 PM
10/10 would spend way too much time debating again.  Well played
Vod
legendary
December 02, 2014, 10:55:39 PM
Don't worry about his mental health - BadDecker doesn't actually believe what he posts.  It's just to get attention he can't get from home.

Smiley

legendary
December 02, 2014, 10:53:27 PM
Oh Boy BADecker, here we go again eh? Always blaming god for the fact your church based society is destroying everything, raping the planet for all it has, whilst making laws preventing us growing our own food as god ordained, and you say we asked for it, just because we dont join your paedo society? This is tantamount to a declaration of war on the human race initiated by you. But dont worry.. It seems god in his wisdon has set the eastern suicide bombers your way for such a declaration, it's just so nice to have confirmation of your true being, blackmailing people into joining you or dying.. Thank fuck for ISIS.. Now fuck off and overlay each letter ontop of each other and see the godang truth of your sick twisted life.. cause that's all your worth.. and one day that dollar sign wont be worth jack shit, then we'll see you starve, whilst god takes care of those who really do care, instead of you.

Your light is dimming my friend, you cant hold a candle to the truth, never mind face it..

Now you know why folks abandoned the church.. because of scum like you.

I dont think I'll be entertaining such a twisted fuck as you or any of your kind again.. now you know why I wrote the truth of it all.. To point out that you are the kind of sick twisted fuck who'd dump his own kids in the fields of starvation, claiming they asked for it, while your pope relish's in all that fuckin money and gold..

Please die quickly, you and your kind, the planet need's to live.. fuck your sick mithraic god!!!!

Like I said a long time ago, Decky, it is the thinking bad people that become Christians. Why? They think! It brings them to the conclusion that they are bad. It also shows them that they will die, and they don't want death any more than any of the dumber people. So, what do they do? They become Christians so that they have life abiding in them.

Simply having life and being save by becoming Christians, doesn't mean that they suddenly turn into 100% righteous little angels. They still have a bunch of bad in them, although there are many who DO become a whole lot more righteous and good.

So, what happens? You simply get a bunch of bad Christians along with a bunch of good Christians, who God gives special blessings to because they believe in Him. The bad ones go off and use their blessings to destroy, while the good ones are duped into believing the lies of the bad ones, thereby handing their money and support over to the bad ones.

All this means is that the blessings that God gives to the Christians simply outweigh the blessings that God gives to the unbelieving nations... which nations would do all the destructive things that the Christians are doing anyway - since they have been doing them for thousands of years already - and it is only that God is using the strength that He has placed in the weaker, wickeder, Christians who love Him, to destroy the even more evil and more wicked nations who are against Him.

Now, you! Whose side are you going to be on? God's side along with the Christian winners? Or the devil's side, along with all the nations that support him and will be lost? Think about it. Because it is an eternal decision.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
December 02, 2014, 10:27:37 PM
When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

Huh

You are your god are fucked in the head man...

You are soooo good, Vod, almost quoting Jesus when He quoted the Old Testament, saying, "You are gods ..." and then went on to say "... to whom the Word of God came." So, why not join with us in becoming a god, rather than throwing it all away in the eternal death? I mean, you are almost there right now! Simply take that last little step and acknowledge Jesus in your heart, and be saved.

Smiley

Now that I know you are trolling and don't believe this stuff, I am saved.   Smiley
December 02, 2014, 10:26:09 PM
Oh Boy BADecker, here we go again eh? Always blaming god for the fact your church based society is destroying everything, raping the planet for all it has, whilst making laws preventing us growing our own food as god ordained, and you say we asked for it, just because we dont join your paedo society? This is tantamount to a declaration of war on the human race initiated by you. But dont worry.. It seems god in his wisdon has set the eastern suicide bombers your way for such a declaration, it's just so nice to have confirmation of your true being, blackmailing people into joining you or dying.. Thank fuck for ISIS.. Now fuck off and overlay each letter ontop of each other and see the godang truth of your sick twisted life.. cause that's all your worth.. and one day that dollar sign wont be worth jack shit, then we'll see you starve, whilst god takes care of those who really do care, instead of you.

Your light is dimming my friend, you cant hold a candle to the truth, never mind face it..

Now you know why folks abandoned the church.. because of scum like you.

I dont think I'll be entertaining such a twisted fuck as you or any of your kind again.. now you know why I wrote the truth of it all.. To point out that you are the kind of sick twisted fuck who'd dump his own kids in the fields of starvation, claiming they asked for it, while your pope relish's in all that fuckin money and gold..

Please die quickly, you and your kind, the planet need's to live.. fuck your sick mithraic god!!!!
legendary
December 02, 2014, 10:24:02 PM
When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

Huh

You are your god are fucked in the head man...

You are soooo good, Vod, almost quoting Jesus when He quoted the Old Testament, saying, "You are gods ..." and then went on to say "... to whom the Word of God came." So, why not join with us in becoming a god, rather than throwing it all away in the eternal death? I mean, you are almost there right now! Simply take that last little step and acknowledge Jesus in your heart, and be saved.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
December 02, 2014, 10:21:41 PM
What the actual fuck did I just read...

We're being trolled.  No one can be that stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
December 02, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

Nice picture, Vod. But the god you are talking about is a demigod.

Ah, you're in my head as well?  Come on....

The god in the image above is the one you worship - the chjristsian god.  Claims to be all powerful but can't stop millions from starving.   Undecided

God has given people strength that is stronger than God's in at least one way. God gave them free choice, to choose Him or not. People are strong in this way. They can choose God or reject Him, even against the good that He would do for them.

All people die. Starvation is simply one of the methods. Old age death is simply a form of starvation. We have chosen to make this life into a thing where death reigns over us all. We seek to keep it that way by rejecting God on a regular basis. Even God fearing people reject God regularly one way or another.

This universe is down the tubes. It is collapsing. You can see it in the entropy that abounds all around us. God is preparing a new universe for those of us who want to be part with Him. Only He can do this.

Come on, Vod. I don't want to miss out on chatting with you for real, and now and again on a somewhat regular basis, forever. Join with us and live forever in the new heavens and new earth that God is making.

Smiley
What the actual fuck did I just read...
Jump to: