Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 376. (Read 845569 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 04, 2014, 05:19:43 PM
Oi, TIT VOD, and TIT OYO, has your transplant worked yet? Did ye get rid o the silcon(t's) in ye's?

Ya right pair o TITS..

Try scamming the world now ya bams..

Edit: The new INRI formula part 1:

Vod TiT OYO
Oyo tIt VOD
Voyo TIt Doyo
DOV tIT OYO

Pray continue.. part two coming soon.. if and when they learn to become one..

Look ye at Vod, see ye the TIT, look ye at oyo, see ye other TIT

Put them together, so shall ye find, That 1 TIT + 1 TIT make a right pair o TIT's..

December 04, 2014, 05:17:49 PM
And in this search, it's one thing to post links to a lot of people's work, and another to come up with your own proof. To point to someone else's work, instead of using your own origionality to get the point across, one must beg the question.. did god ever give anyone a brain to speak for themselves, or is everyone here nothing but a distant echo, a parrot repeating someone else's work?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 04, 2014, 05:11:26 PM
I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

Care to provide a link to this proof?

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose

you view me as "the brainwashed" and perhaps I could view the many as "the deceived".

It's logically impossible for science to yield proof of God regardless of whether he exists.  The best you would be able to do is to find corollary evidence for God in support of some broader theory.

If you're looking to empirical evidence as proof for God, you've got the wrong approach.

This is a good time to mention an example of corollary evidence for God in support of some broader theory:

[I admitted that God cannot be proven]

However, I then turned around and showed this thread evidence for one of the core messages of spirituality--reincarnation:

aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
first case....... chessplaying ghosts
Yes. Correspondence with the dead proven by Prof. Eisenbeiss.

Who from the non-god position will correlate the simplest explanation with the observations?
Two guys played a chess game? That is all the article outlines. One of the guys claims it was not him playing chess, but a dead person. There is nothing beyond that to examine. Not only is that not proof it is not evidence either. It is a claim.
A claim backed up with impressive statistics and Salient Points that (apparently) will not be explained by the skeptics in this thread.

I showed that the survival hypothesis is the simplest explanation for these events; that is a separate conversation, but maybe it is important to have it in this thread because it could elucidate the nature of life and God.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9491770
December 04, 2014, 04:28:36 PM
And after a nice tittie massage, back to the grind:

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

1: Everywhere (apparently)

2: No-one was around to make him/her

3: No, it is not a belief, but faith in the hope of.. Edit: Charity

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

8: The bible never mentions science that I am aware of.
December 04, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
I need do no more.. you and your alias(s) are doing it all for me on your very own:

Keep in mind I dont do external links!! TIT!!

God you're dumb. Afraid you'll get a virus from a YouTube video.  Roll Eyes

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

No, I just wont give you the credit for me looking at your links to no-where.. now tell me, are you left brained or right?

I just wanna know, cause a gonna recreate the story of evolution according to you and vod, but cant decide which grew from the other, were you the lump, or the bigger tit?

Cause I was never into silicon..

But am clearly fuckin wi both o yas, cause I got a big enuff dicksperiment for both o yas both tae chew on and still lose ya.. together.. you pair o fuckin TITs..
December 04, 2014, 04:13:12 PM
In the beginning, it was TIT's up.. Then a lump began to form, on this TIT, and seperated from the TIT of the universe.. Hence duality appeared, one TIT was dark, the other Light, due to having no substance.. both tried to get laid, but could not, so tried to create the third TIT, and in attempting to re-create this god's image, showed they were bigger TIT's than they ever concieved.. in trying to unite, and become a right fuckin pair, they discovered that they could not, for they were false titties, and the law of the universe declared..

Nae plastic titties for dickperiment...

Son of the almighty fuckin pair..
Activity: 546
December 04, 2014, 04:07:39 PM
The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley

Your book is inferior to a book actually written by Christ, OK?

Smiley
The book that you speak of (Bible) has not been proven inferior and quite the opposite has been proven. You see God gives us a choice to decide for ourselves

Wait...

You prefer the Bible to a book actually written by Christ?

Then you reject the teachings of Christ.

Just like your friend BADecker.

No words can change this because it is pure deductive truth.

Just how are you going to prove that Christ's teachings are inferior to the Bible's teachings?
December 04, 2014, 04:06:09 PM
I need more fuel for my fire?
December 04, 2014, 04:02:00 PM
Latest news: In the search for scientific proof of god, dicksperiment, interupted whilst fuckin with a tit, discovered he had another tit on his case, so using kali, decided to didg deeper into their l(w)ives..

And discovered they were a cancerous pair who just had to have been seperated from themselves at birth, if only to save the mother a shit load of pain.. hence one tit is confused over wether the other tit actually exists, even going to the point that both tit's deny the existance of the other..

"But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

December 04, 2014, 03:58:54 PM
But you'll always be and INCOMPLETE TIT, since both accounts will never add up to what you think I am.. rmember, as jesus said, what you think I am, you shall become..

Okay, so I'm good at remixing:

My answers:

Activity: 476
I like boobies
December 04, 2014, 03:57:06 PM
Rumbled in the jungle of scientific proof of god.. who ever would have thought TIT?

I did say I came back to take the piss..

I did'nt expect to see what I just sent as a hashtag.. evidence of ip linked accounts.. aaaaaachoooo!!!!!!!

Hey joe, do me a favour and login to this account and arguewith a son of god please, we just cant beat this dicksperiment fae fuckin us over.. he's gonna steal our biches at this rate..

December 04, 2014, 03:53:53 PM
Rumbled in the jungle of scientific proof of god.. who ever would have thought TIT?

I did say I came back to take the piss..

I did'nt expect to see what I just sent as a hashtag.. evidence of ip linked accounts.. aaaaaachoooo!!!!!!!

Hey joe, do me a favour and login to this account and arguewith a son of god please, we just cant beat this dicksperiment fae fuckin us over.. he's gonna steal our biches at this rate..

December 04, 2014, 03:51:45 PM
Yeah, TIT, thats why you use multiple accounts, to make your other TIT account make you appear to be WHOLE, TIT!!!!

My answers:

I like boobies
December 04, 2014, 03:47:12 PM
I agree.. but to scam peoples trust rating whilst having alias accounts to agree with them, and argue for/against, whilst always being on the same side.. tralala..

Please, spare me your BS. Your own posts are evidence enough of what an asshole you are and how self-important you think you are.

BTW, my username is not just one tit, but a pair of tits, dumbass.  Grin
December 04, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

My answers:

December 04, 2014, 03:41:15 PM
I agree.. but to scam peoples trust rating whilst having alias accounts to agree with them, and argue for/against, whilst always being on the same side.. tralala..

Edit: and one cant help but notice, that every time freemasonry is mentioned in this thread, along come those alias's, filling the thread with utter nonsence to confuse and (hopefully) lose the mass's from what I'm pointing out..

FACT!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
December 04, 2014, 03:38:21 PM
Ah, a non-alias account, but still a groupie.. #ban bitcointalk.org members

Ok, point taken..

Yeah...I'm pretty sure nobody is creating accounts to shill an off-topic religion thread.  
December 04, 2014, 03:34:40 PM
A an alias account, that has yet to realise clicking on links from this site is more likely to point to more wasted time.. hence why i dont do external links.. now if you could grace me with a video that shows here, I MAY GET YOUR POINT, TIT!!!

Ok, point taken..

I like boobies
December 04, 2014, 03:33:19 PM
I need do no more.. you and your alias(s) are doing it all for me on your very own:

Keep in mind I dont do external links!! TIT!!

God you're dumb. Afraid you'll get a virus from a YouTube video.  Roll Eyes

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare
December 04, 2014, 03:30:18 PM
Ah, a non-alias account, but still a groupie.. #ban bitcointalk.org members

Ok, point taken..

Jump to: