Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 382. (Read 845569 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 02, 2014, 10:05:34 PM
When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

Huh

You are your god are fucked in the head man...

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 02, 2014, 09:30:37 PM
Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

Nice picture, Vod. But the god you are talking about is a demigod.

Ah, you're in my head as well?  Come on....

The god in the image above is the one you worship - the chjristsian god.  Claims to be all powerful but can't stop millions from starving.   Undecided

When millions of starving people choose starvation over God, He is only giving them what they asked for.

God has given people strength that is stronger than God's in at least one way. God gave them free choice, to choose Him or not. People are strong in this way. They can choose God or reject Him, even against the good that He would do for them.

All people die. Starvation is simply one of the methods. Old age death is simply a form of starvation. We have chosen to make this life into a thing where death reigns over us all. We seek to keep it that way by rejecting God on a regular basis. Even God fearing people reject God regularly one way or another.

This universe is down the tubes. It is collapsing. You can see it in the entropy that abounds all around us. God is preparing a new universe for those of us who want to be part with Him. Only He can do this.

Come on, Vod. I don't want to miss out on chatting with you for real, and now and again on a somewhat regular basis, forever. Join with us and live forever in the new heavens and new earth that God is making.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 02, 2014, 04:03:51 PM
Yeah, nice "god" you guys believe in.   Roll Eyes

Nice picture, Vod. But the god you are talking about is a demigod.

Ah, you're in my head as well?  Come on....

The god in the image above is the one you worship - the chjristsian god.  Claims to be all powerful but can't stop millions from starving.   Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 03:57:21 PM
The bible has no integrity.. morals and standards, and bed time stories that are mere allegory for teaching said morals and ways of life, yes, but it is, in itself, a desicration of all things 'holly'...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 02, 2014, 03:45:35 PM
The proof of the Bible's integrity comes from God, not man.
Smiley

The Bible was not handed to mankind by God, nor was it dictated to human stenographers by God. It has nothing to do with God. In actuality, the Bible was VOTED to be the word of God by a group of men during the 4th century.

Thanks to mymenace for this link.

Even the WORD says that the Bible's integrity should be questioned.

I have a right to ask you your reasons for believing the contrary; but I know you can give me none, except that you were educated to believe the Bible; and as the Turks give the same reason for believing the Koran, it is evident that education makes all the difference, and that reason and truth have nothing to do in the case.
December 02, 2014, 06:13:22 AM
Oi BADecker.. to condemn me for what I have written is to condemn your god's son. 

If your read anything I wrote, it's just a matter of time before this seadbearer rips up your book using your hand to do so when you see the devils child.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 02, 2014, 05:59:50 AM
December 02, 2014, 05:58:14 AM
I'll no be talkin to you anymair ya fuckin BAM, there, I insulted ya, but dont worry, god made me do it.. I'd love to stamp a cross in your face.. BUt I'll sit back and relax now, knowing your making yourelf out to be a bigger idiot than we ever took you for, having faith in the fact we are all right, and you are just a shite bag who wont admit the truth of your book.

You alone, are enough to turn everyone to the devil as their savior..
legendary
December 02, 2014, 05:53:49 AM
You are so fuckin wrong dude.. all I have done is produce in a single thread, evidence that is splattered all over the world in front of your very eye's.. you break up my posts to highlight your nitpickin, but if you just put it all together one post after another, without interupting with your pointless bible bashing, you'd actually learn why and how your bible was created. Your just so lost in one book, you forgot to do the maths, despite the FACT this mathematical equation, being THE spiritual equation, would actually prove your god exists.. oh, you lik it now? Tough.. for it IS the evidence that god exists, if there was, is or will ever be any at all. you just want to insult people with your very mundane knowledge, thinking I'm trying to be god. No. All I have done is what you do, take what you need from said book, and use it to show the world. You however cant prove jack shit, because you have no mathematical data to back up any of your arguments, and this is why you or your book, cannot defeat me. For this maths is in your book, well hidden from people like you, and you'd have to actually know what your talking about just to realise I really am telling you the truth, not as I see it, but as is written into everything you, I, or anyone else, see's, hear's, or does. The fact that the twin tower's alone incorporate this very equation cannot be refuted by you or any mathematical einstein, in fact, I'd love to hear from anyone who knows, that when taking all the maths in this thread written by me, and placing them all together as one, that I am in fact correct.

The maths is of no interest to me, but once was.. look at your clock.. a 24 hour day represents the 240 feet you need to dig to find the tunnel that ends in a wall, which will become a wall of light when using the key of the seven days of the week. Each day of the week represents one of the seven chakras.. or seven inner sphere's (planets to you), the maths to prove all this is the magic squares, derived from the spiritual equation I just showed to all, and I know I aint the only one that knows this stuff, quite the opposite in fact, in fact, I'm surprised with our knowledge of the bible, you've never used a single mathematical equation that comes remotely near spirituality, showing your lack in faith in your book. You never were any good at joining the dot's were you? So your only defence is to insult. I only insult your character in order to get your attention and show you that the world aint gonna end, it's just gonna get very fuckin evil soon, as is showing already.. do we really need a book, when we'd be better off doin something about it?

Wake up dude, this thread HAS the evidence of the spiritual equation proving god's existance, but only when you understand the maths will you truely see the light. Dont question it, take it on faith.. I mean, if your suggesting I got your presidents to agree to the new twin tower.. now you know why I think your the one who's well and truely beyond insane. More people know what I have written than know the bible. This equation has lasted through 6 civilizations.. the bible only exists in this, the 7th..

Are you talking to me? It's difficult to see it if you are.

Seems like you are talking back to your spirit guide or something, and half of what you say is its answers.

Well, if it IS me you are talking to, thanks for explaining yourself. I'll stick to something that makes sense - the Bible.

Smiley

You must be fuckin deaf. Or blind. What I have written is for those with eye's to see, and ears to hear.. The spiritual equation wrote your fuckin book, get a fuckin life.. you like the bible but hate it's scource? Dumb fuck.. You know well and truely I been talking to YOU, and NO-ONE ELSE. The rest know what I'm saying, your just too fuckin dumb to know anything at all.. just keep on promoting the book that proves that the second coming is the devils son.. cant wait till you see it for real.. but you wont know the maths required to wire your brain up, to defeat the lord of whatever.. we are at the cusp of eternal hell.. thanks to your second coming.. promote wisely my friend.. For I know god cant do fuck all about it if there is a single person in existance that seperates a part of that god from himself. United we are god. Devided, we are you. Njoi.

Take another gulp. Makes it easier for me to tell if you have changed who you are talking to.

Smiley

EDIT: I knew that. It's why the devil is lost. He already has lost a bunch of people. He will never have enough to become God. Stick with the original God. That's the only way you will have success.
December 02, 2014, 05:51:09 AM
You are so fuckin wrong dude.. all I have done is produce in a single thread, evidence that is splattered all over the world in front of your very eye's.. you break up my posts to highlight your nitpickin, but if you just put it all together one post after another, without interupting with your pointless bible bashing, you'd actually learn why and how your bible was created. Your just so lost in one book, you forgot to do the maths, despite the FACT this mathematical equation, being THE spiritual equation, would actually prove your god exists.. oh, you lik it now? Tough.. for it IS the evidence that god exists, if there was, is or will ever be any at all. you just want to insult people with your very mundane knowledge, thinking I'm trying to be god. No. All I have done is what you do, take what you need from said book, and use it to show the world. You however cant prove jack shit, because you have no mathematical data to back up any of your arguments, and this is why you or your book, cannot defeat me. For this maths is in your book, well hidden from people like you, and you'd have to actually know what your talking about just to realise I really am telling you the truth, not as I see it, but as is written into everything you, I, or anyone else, see's, hear's, or does. The fact that the twin tower's alone incorporate this very equation cannot be refuted by you or any mathematical einstein, in fact, I'd love to hear from anyone who knows, that when taking all the maths in this thread written by me, and placing them all together as one, that I am in fact correct.

The maths is of no interest to me, but once was.. look at your clock.. a 24 hour day represents the 240 feet you need to dig to find the tunnel that ends in a wall, which will become a wall of light when using the key of the seven days of the week. Each day of the week represents one of the seven chakras.. or seven inner sphere's (planets to you), the maths to prove all this is the magic squares, derived from the spiritual equation I just showed to all, and I know I aint the only one that knows this stuff, quite the opposite in fact, in fact, I'm surprised with our knowledge of the bible, you've never used a single mathematical equation that comes remotely near spirituality, showing your lack in faith in your book. You never were any good at joining the dot's were you? So your only defence is to insult. I only insult your character in order to get your attention and show you that the world aint gonna end, it's just gonna get very fuckin evil soon, as is showing already.. do we really need a book, when we'd be better off doin something about it?

Wake up dude, this thread HAS the evidence of the spiritual equation proving god's existance, but only when you understand the maths will you truely see the light. Dont question it, take it on faith.. I mean, if your suggesting I got your presidents to agree to the new twin tower.. now you know why I think your the one who's well and truely beyond insane. More people know what I have written than know the bible. This equation has lasted through 6 civilizations.. the bible only exists in this, the 7th..

Seems like you are talking back to your spirit guide or something, and half of what you say is its answers.

Well, if it IS me you are talking to, thanks for explaining yourself. I'll stick to something that makes sense - the Bible.

Smiley

You must be fuckin deaf. Or blind. What I have written is for those with eye's to see, and ears to hear.. The spiritual equation wrote your fuckin book, get a fuckin life.. you like the bible but hate it's scource? Dumb fuck.. You know well and truely I been talking to YOU, and NO-ONE ELSE. The rest know what I'm saying, your just too fuckin dumb to know anything at all.. just keep on promoting the book that proves that the second coming is the devils son.. cant wait till you see it for real.. but you wont know the maths required to wire your brain up, to defeat the lord of whatever.. we are at the cusp of eternal hell.. thanks to your second coming.. promote wisely my friend.. For I know god cant do fuck all about it if there is a single person in existance that seperates a part of that god from himself. United we are god. Devided, we are you. Njoi.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 05:47:57 AM
And I will point out that no-one else is arguing against what I am writing.. ok, I could go about it your way, but then I'd be lost. Your Tarot cards came from this maths. Your electricity uses this maths in the guise of mercury, but your thinking of either the planet or the metal.. you dont even know that there are actually 12 squares when opening a box up to reveal the cross.. 6 you see, 6 you cant, all equal size's.. all I have done is show you the maths that will hopefully help you stop talking crap from the bible, and ACT on it.

LOL !   Cheesy

Think I'll have a slug of something alcoholic, myself.
December 02, 2014, 05:43:48 AM
And I will point out that no-one else is arguing against what I am writing.. ok, I could go about it your way, but then I'd be lost. Your Tarot cards came from this maths. Your electricity uses this maths in the guise of mercury, but your thinking of either the planet or the metal.. you dont even know that there are actually 12 squares when opening a box up to reveal the cross.. 6 you see, 6 you cant, all equal size's.. all I have done is show you the maths that will hopefully help you stop talking crap from the bible, and ACT on it.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 05:43:13 AM

Smiley
December 02, 2014, 05:36:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
December 02, 2014, 05:29:53 AM
Even if I wanted to simply take your word for it, neither I nor anyone would have the foggiest about what you are speaking. So why say it? You want everyone to bow down to you as God, but you don't want to explain what you are doing to put your math together?

You get funnier by the minute.
Just typical for off-toppic discussions.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 05:09:22 AM
You see? That's the problem with you. You don't explain what you mean. And that's really okay, I guess, if that's the way you want it.

"2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet produces a triangle witha height of 480 and a half feet...." What does that mean? And don't just call me an idiot for not knowing what you are talking about. Spell the explanation out. What do you have to do to "2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet" to get a "height of 480 and a half feet?"

Before that, what is a circle of "approx 555 and a half feet?" Are you talking the diameter, radius, circumference, or something else? Are you talking a sphere and simply saying "circle" when you mean sphere?

It's okay. You are free. You don't have to answer. But if you took out all your cussing and condemning of other people, and replaced it with what you really mean, you just might be saying something that is not gibberish.

2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet produces a triangle witha height of 480 and a half feet, or 280 cubit's, eah side = 755 feet, or 440 cubit's, with a perimeter of 3020 feet, or 1.746 cubits (height of origional twin towers, read my earlier posts on this part), A tetrahedron with a base angle of 51 degree's, 51 minute's, The circle'(s) of 555 and a half feet, have a circumference of 1.746 feet.

Smiley

Your bible is nothing without the sacred grain of mustard seed. This is the 'old' proof of spirituality. What you have been shown in total, is THE maths behind every church. Behind every major structure you see today.. the pyramids.. stonehenge.. twin towers.. and not forgetting the new (twin) tower that had the extra 1.746 feet added onto 1.746 meters.. go on, tell me I'm as fucked as you.. I am giving you mathematical proof of spiritual existance, to deny this is to deny your soul. Not just YOUR soul, but the soul of jesus, AND god.. since it is in fact an ancient representation of their knowldge of fractals etc..  A fractal image akin to the russian doll within a doll within a doll, but you should stick with your bible, for you dont desrve to know why they build YOUR churches using this EXACT scientific equation.

Even if I wanted to simply take your word for it, neither I nor anyone would have the foggiest about what you are speaking. So why say it? You want everyone to bow down to you as God, but you don't want to explain what you are doing to put your math together?

You get funnier by the minute.

Smiley
December 02, 2014, 05:05:29 AM
Do you guys have a step-by-step for the process of creation, or whatever way you think the universe came about?

I'm not going to write it here, but I could easily paraphrase the steps from Genesis. Do you guys have an alternative process?

The idea that evolution could do it is ridiculous on its face. Besides, like the ancient aliens idea, there still has to be a source and a process. Or don't you think so?

Smiley

yep

Read some of my earlier posts in this thread, I aint writting all that again Wink
December 02, 2014, 05:04:42 AM
You see? That's the problem with you. You don't explain what you mean. And that's really okay, I guess, if that's the way you want it.

"2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet produces a triangle witha height of 480 and a half feet...." What does that mean? And don't just call me an idiot for not knowing what you are talking about. Spell the explanation out. What do you have to do to "2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet" to get a "height of 480 and a half feet?"

Before that, what is a circle of "approx 555 and a half feet?" Are you talking the diameter, radius, circumference, or something else? Are you talking a sphere and simply saying "circle" when you mean sphere?

It's okay. You are free. You don't have to answer. But if you took out all your cussing and condemning of other people, and replaced it with what you really mean, you just might be saying something that is not gibberish.

2 circles of approx 555 and a half feet produces a triangle witha height of 480 and a half feet, or 280 cubit's, eah side = 755 feet, or 440 cubit's, with a perimeter of 3020 feet, or 1.746 cubits (height of origional twin towers, read my earlier posts on this part), A tetrahedron with a base angle of 51 degree's, 51 minute's, The circle'(s) of 555 and a half feet, have a circumference of 1.746 feet.

Smiley

Your bible is nothing without the sacred grain of mustard seed. This is the 'old' proof of spirituality. What you have been shown in total, is THE maths behind every church. Behind every major structure you see today.. the pyramids.. stonehenge.. twin towers.. and not forgetting the new (twin) tower that had the extra 1.746 feet added onto 1.746 meters.. go on, tell me I'm as fucked as you.. I am giving you mathematical proof of spiritual existance, to deny this is to deny your soul. Not just YOUR soul, but the soul of jesus, AND god.. since it is in fact an ancient representation of their knowldge of fractals etc..  A fractal image akin to the russian doll within a doll within a doll, but you should stick with your bible, for you dont desrve to know why they build YOUR churches using this EXACT scientific equation, for it is the spiritual equation governing all things spiritual.

This is nothing more than the same maths I produced earlier.. would you like a different version?

Oh, and my explanation was exactly how it is written if you cant understand it, you have no right to speak fom the bible in the way you do.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
December 02, 2014, 05:01:54 AM
Do you guys have a step-by-step for the process of creation, or whatever way you think the universe came about?

I'm not going to write it here, but I could easily paraphrase the steps from Genesis. Do you guys have an alternative process?

The idea that evolution could do it is ridiculous on its face. Besides, like the ancient aliens idea, there still has to be a source and a process. Or don't you think so?

Smiley

yep

legendary
December 02, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

Smiley
Jump to: