Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 39. (Read 845591 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
The title is fake itself.
Or I can show more scientific proof that God do not exist.

Show us proof that God isn't spending time, right now, on a planet circling the Star Sirius. If you can't show this proof, how do you know that He doesn't exist there, or somewhere else?

Cool
legendary
September 12, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

''Machines have designers and makers'' prove it.

Perhaps you could prove that you posted the above, first.

Wink

Not all machines have designers or makers, therefore machines don't always need them so your argument is trash.

Show us a machine that doesn't have a designer.    Cool
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:23:14 AM
Another fiction seems to me, because I basically do not believe in this theory!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
There is no need to use scientific knowledge to proof that God exist, those who believe God have their reasons why they do. The same applies to the other school of thought.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
The title is fake itself.
Or I can show more scientific proof that God do not exist.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 08, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Wink

Not all machines have designers or makers, therefore machines don't always need them so your argument is trash.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
the proof is our existence ... it's one of them
legendary
September 08, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Wink
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
God only exists in our heart.
September 08, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
How well does any average person understand E=mc2? Who understands the math of Big Bang Theory? Many scientific theories, including the two listed, are gobbledygook to average people. But people can see intelligent design in everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHkfWr5TEo - even if they don't want to recognize the Designer.

To suggest that God doesn't have scientific proof, is to suggest that one had found out just about everything about everything.

Cool

oh jeezus ...seriously dude?
intelligent design?
a youtube link to some clown interview... very convincing ...  SMFH
... "it's not so much about hunches... its about growing up, running around in the woods...blah blah miraculous blah blah"..  oh ffs ...I had to shut off the nonsense after that.

hey your fellow nutter notbatshitcrazyman posts youtube links on a 500+ page btctalk  thread too..so they must be true.
(Yeah ok, so you're not quite at 500 pages ....I rounded up)

Just because you can't understand the machinery applications in the cells of living creatures, doesn't mean it isn't there. Wake up and understand that all of our machines come from watching the machines in nature operate, or from using them. Machines have designers and makers. Why would you think that it is different with the machines of nature? You really need to start studying science before you make a fool out of yourself with silly words like you posted, above.

Cool

legendary
September 07, 2018, 09:54:24 PM
What do you mean 101 proofs of God?

Only 1 definitive proof of the existence of God would be necessary and this will never happen.

You can not prove non existence of something that doesn't exist.

Read some Richard Dawkins books and try prove to me that there isn't a spaghetti monster somewhere far out in deep space which of course is my God.

Science can never prove or disprove the existence of God, but if we use our beliefs as an excuse to draw conclusions that scientifically, we’re not ready for, we run the grave risk of depriving ourselves of what we might have come to truly learn.

Science proves that outer space exists. What is outer space? It is nothing, emptiness. How does science prove that space exists? By examining the relationships between objects in space... not by grabbing "nothing" and analyzing it.

In a similar way, we don't grab God and examine Him. Rather, we scientifically look at the relationships between cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. From those relationships we understand that God has to exist, or those 3 things wouldn't exist as they do.

Cool
legendary
September 07, 2018, 09:49:20 PM
He still believed in a god, just not a personified textbook man in the sky.

When I was young, I believed in God's existence. Now I don't have to believe God exists, because I know, because science has proven it.

Cool
legendary
September 07, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
How well does any average person understand E=mc2? Who understands the math of Big Bang Theory? Many scientific theories, including the two listed, are gobbledygook to average people. But people can see intelligent design in everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHkfWr5TEo - even if they don't want to recognize the Designer.

To suggest that God doesn't have scientific proof, is to suggest that one had found out just about everything about everything.

Cool

intelligent design?
... "it's not so much about hunches... its about growing up, running around in the woods...blah blah miraculous blah blah"..  oh ffs ...I had to shut off the nonsense after that.

hey your fellow nutter notbatshitcrazyman posts youtube links on a 500+ page btctalk  thread too..so they must be true.

Just because you can't understand the machinery applications in the cells of living creatures, doesn't mean it isn't there. Wake up and understand that all of our machines come from watching the machines in nature operate, or from using them. Machines have designers and makers. Why would you think that it is different with the machines of nature? You really need to start studying science before you make a fool out of yourself with silly words like you posted, above.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
September 07, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Cool

intelligent design?

Activity: 63
August 11, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
He still believed in a god, just not a personified textbook man in the sky.
Activity: 26
August 11, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Science can never prove or disprove the existence of God, but if we use our beliefs as an excuse to draw conclusions that scientifically, we’re not ready for, we run the grave risk of depriving ourselves of what we might have come to truly learn.
Activity: 25
August 10, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
What do you mean 101 proofs of God?

Only 1 definitive proof of the existence of God would be necessary and this will never happen.

You can not prove non existence of something that doesn't exist.

Read some Richard Dawkins books and try prove to me that there isn't a spaghetti monster somewhere far out in deep space which of course is my God.
legendary
August 10, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Cool
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
August 10, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
This discussion keeps rolling but there is actually no proof, the only person you can prove that god exists is yourself. That is the answer.
July 17, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

Prove it's one by going there and coming back with the proof you fool. ''one is all we can see from within the universe.'' I see multiple planets and particles and everything is multiple, what do you mean one is all we can see lmao, you are going insane.

Good job! You see parts of the one universe that we know about.

The complexity of the one universe we know about, is the proof that, for us, God is One. Even if His nature is something totally different regarding existing where He is, He is One for us, because we can't see Him where He is.

But more than likely, He is One like the God Particle.

Cool

If you are just going to make insane and logic-less arguments like ''He is One for us, because we can't see Him where He is.'' which literally means nothing, I might as well make them too. The universe as we know is made out of multiple things therefore we know whatever created had to be many things too, they are many for us because we can't see them.
Pages:
Jump to: