Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 397. (Read 845569 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 11, 2014, 08:48:27 AM
In this thread alone I have written a book of evidence supporting said 'Evidence', including THE mathematical equations, that can be properly studied reading john dee (007 - mi5) - astrologer to the queen of the times.. you would even go as far as say it is occultism, yet it is from all said sect's book's. Freemasonry, and hence catholic/protestant/jewish faiths are all ACTIVELY succeeding, using their ritual's, in re-creating the dark ages, as witnessed all over the world. You preach for the one god who strangles anyone who gets in the way.. it's your way or no way.. The TETRAGRAMMATON is better than that no?

I mean come on, what more proof do we need than this:

INRI (formula) = Yod Hay Vau Hey = Yaweh. Ja? (this is the three corner pathway of the emerald tablet's of thoth)

Baal = Cananite fertility god. Freemasons are experimenting with turning mankind into heomaphrodite's, they have all the time in the world..  This explains the debauchery that is now accepted by all western religions, and why the east attack it. Sodom and Gomorah anyone?

On = Osirus, or Sirius, also known as ANUBIS, opener of the way.. Represented by the Dog star Sirius, AKA the Sphinx.

I have provided ALL the most important evidence there is at my disposal, in this thread. It can be found online.

And when we all speak the same language, the wall's will come tumbling down.. for then you'll have the proof of what I have written of exclusively in this thread.

And you'll come to learn..

I AM.

Edit:

ALL SEEING.

You know eye exist as one with you all, no ye not your pathway will fall?

Reposting just to make it clear, I do not condone having faith in any catholic/protestant/jewish masonic puppet's having faith in god, the Tetragrammaton, by definition of THEIR book's, this IS the evidence..

Edit:

And when the mathematical maths of 'let he who hath understanding, reckon the number of the beast..' show's you that the light is of fire, you learn the light of truth IS 666, God and Devil are the TETRAGRAMMATON, ie, JaBaalOn. Now you see the light in physical form, in front of your eye's. It's maths are built into every church, synagog, mosque.. wherever they worship their god, they worship THIS FACT.
November 11, 2014, 08:38:08 AM
Fuck off, Goy.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 11, 2014, 08:37:13 AM
Fuck off, Goy.

Seems I'm on two threads where the intelligence has disappeared.   Undecided
November 11, 2014, 08:35:55 AM
Fuck off, Goy.
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:34:14 AM
Fuck off, Goy.. I changed my mind Goy, decided to let everyone see the catholic version of a 'GOY' catholic

Cool beans.  Welcome back to the endless debate!  Smiley
November 11, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Fuck off, Goy.. I changed my mind Goy, decided to let everyone see the catholic version of a 'GOY' catholic
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:30:23 AM
Fuck off, Goy

Hey, if you actually leave this forum and go to one that doesn't tolerate bible bashers, you'll have my respect.   Wink
November 11, 2014, 08:29:22 AM
If you'll notice this notice, you'll notice everytime I post a notice that contains evidence of the fact that catholic/protestant/jew's are one and the same, seperate only by seeming.. when secret's are posted, idiot's come and start pumping the thread full of crap in order for the casual reader to easily miss the secrets.. if they only view the main page, they lose track of what they may actually wanna know.. notice how it's only the catholic/protestants/masonic that do this, and no-one else? Read this entire thread for the truth in all my postings.. if it's scientific proof, then it must be the truth, as evidenced by the fact ALL business's, excluding start up's, are members of freemasonry.. and of course, it's only those 'fee' paying mason's that succeed.. the rest are just wannabe's with no knowledge of anything else than their closed mind.. they know nothing of god no matter what they say, because what THEY speak of can be found online.. what I wrote in this thread cant.. spot the plagarist fools with no arguments of their own.

Go on, ask them a question. If they do not answer, it's for fear of the truth I have been posting. Notice athiest's have no trouble with what I write? Notice non-masons have no trouble with it? The only time this thread gets filled with un-related nonsense, is just after whatever I type.. read back and see.. start at the start.. everytime I say something that masons and bible bashers are obligated to keep a secret, they start grouping up and distracting anyone from the truth in the hope you fall for their's.. or just stop you seeing the truth and replace it with fantastical bullshit that they thik is ok.. well, it's not.

For those with eye's to see.. Wink

Am outta this thread, gonna find a decent site where bible bashers are banned.. Including the Goy Vod, I shall now call Goy.. for those in the know..
November 11, 2014, 08:27:45 AM
Fuck off, Goy
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:25:29 AM
Fuck off, Goy

Dude, I know a "chick" that will work for next to nothing out of desperation.  Her name is Suzi.  Good luck!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--845813
November 11, 2014, 08:23:13 AM
 Fuck off, Goy

Edit: Okay, I'll take the bait, Goy.. No, I have not been laid tonight, but will be, you stay where you are, cause nae cunt's gonna let a helmet like you anywhere near her.. tonight.. Goy..

Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:22:14 AM
Am outta this thread, gonna find a decent site where bible bashers are banned..

Hey dick, I feel ya.   Undecided

Fuck off, Goy

Just saying, I'm on your side.  The world would be a better place without bible bashers.

Fuck of and slit your wrists then, Goy..?

I don't understand your anger.   Undecided  Did you not get laid tonight?

The FSM still loves you - don't despair.
November 11, 2014, 08:20:09 AM

Fuck off, Goy

Just saying, I'm on your side.  The world would be a better place without bible bashers.

Fuck of and slit your wrists then, Goy..?
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:18:23 AM

Fuck off, Goy

November 11, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

Fuck off, Goy
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2014, 08:14:21 AM

November 11, 2014, 08:13:11 AM
If you'll notice this notice, you'll notice everytime I post a notice that contains evidence of the fact that catholic/protestant/jew's are one and the same, seperate only by seeming.. when secret's are posted, idiot's come and start pumping the thread full of crap in order for the casual reader to easily miss the secrets.. if they only view the main page, they lose track of what they may actually wanna know.. notice how it's only the catholic/protestants/masonic that do this, and no-one else? Read this entire thread for the truth in all my postings.. if it's scientific proof, then it must be the truth, as evidenced by the fact ALL business's, excluding start up's, are members of freemasonry.. and of course, it's only those 'fee' paying mason's that succeed.. the rest are just wannabe's with no knowledge of anything else than their closed mind.. they know nothing of god no matter what they say, because what THEY speak of can be found online.. what I wrote in this thread cant.. spot the plagarist fools with no arguments of their own.

Go on, ask them a question. If they do not answer, it's for fear of the truth I have been posting. Notice athiest's have no trouble with what I write? Notice non-masons have no trouble with it? The only time this thread gets filled with un-related nonsense, is just after whatever I type.. read back and see.. start at the start.. everytime I say something that masons and bible bashers are obligated to keep a secret, they start grouping up and distracting anyone from the truth in the hope you fall for their's.. or just stop you seeing the truth and replace it with fantastical bullshit that they thik is ok.. well, it's not.

For those with eye's to see.. Wink

November 11, 2014, 08:07:55 AM
Proof exists in the reality experienced by those who experience the proof, the rest is conjecture.

It's the experience that makes the reality for the one experiencing.

"No atheists in the foxholes."

Smiley

See? Always attacking.. just like all catholic/protestant/jewish/masonic control freaks..

Hey! A foxhole is a defensive position.  Smiley

Crawl back to your fuckin hole then and defend yourself like a man instead of acting like a coward avoiding EVERY question.. from your bolthole at the back.. take a back seat pussy...
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 10:34:21 PM
Toddlers fed a diet packed high in fats, sugars, and processed foods had lower IQs than those fed pasta, salads and fruit, it was found.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8308726/Food-for-thought-diet-does-boost-your-intelligence.html

Eating pasta is the key to understanding.  BD, I urge you to try a bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo!

R'amen
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 10:02:13 PM
Fun playing. Gotta go now.   Cheesy

Don't get too wasted - I hear hangovers can be a bitch!

The FSM loves you BD.  Smiley
Jump to: