Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 399. (Read 845569 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 10, 2014, 08:08:30 PM
Proof exists in the reality experienced by those who experience the proof, the rest is conjecture.

It's the experience that makes the reality for the one experiencing.

"No atheists in the foxholes."

Smiley

See? Always attacking.. just like all catholic/protestant/jewish/masonic control freaks..
November 10, 2014, 08:07:01 PM
In this thread alone I have written a book of evidence supporting said 'Evidence', including THE mathematical equations, that can be properly studied reading john dee (007 - mi5) - astrologer to the queen of the times.. you would even go as far as say it is occultism, yet it is from all said sect's book's. Freemasonry, and hence catholic/protestant/jewish faiths are all ACTIVELY succeeding, using their ritual's, in re-creating the dark ages, as witnessed all over the world. You preach for the one god who strangles anyone who gets in the way.. it's your way or no way.. The TETRAGRAMMATON is better than that no?

I mean come on, what more proof do we need than this:

INRI (formula) = Yod Hay Vau Hey = Yaweh. Ja? (this is the three corner pathway of the emerald tablet's of thoth)

Baal = Cananite fertility god. Freemasons are experimenting with turning mankind into heomaphrodite's, they have all the time in the world..  This explains the debauchery that is now accepted by all western religions, and why the east attack it. Sodom and Gomorah anyone?

On = Osirus, or Sirius, also known as ANUBIS, opener of the way.. Represented by the Dog star Sirius, AKA the Sphinx.

I have provided ALL the most important evidence there is at my disposal, in this thread. It can be found online.

And when we all speak the same language, the wall's will come tumbling down.. for then you'll have the proof of what I have written of exclusively in this thread.

And you'll come to learn..

I AM.

Edit:

ALL SEEING.

You know eye exist as one with you all, no ye not your pathway will fall?

An evidence for the God of the Bible: Ugarit was destroyed, but Israel teachings last powerfully, right to today.

Your teaching has no strength.

Smiley

My writing's are not my teaching's, but what I have observed and written of has more weight to it than all the bibles ever created based on the fact that this is what is wrong with the planet. Hence my earlier statement that mason's are the jewish puppet's.. A soldier in damascus Wink

All I have written of is writting's I have found using a plethora of scource's that, despite APPARENTLY being unconnected, are so connected, under freemasonry, that one can see why this group of people ARE the terrorists of this world. They are destroying everything, and get their fellow bible bashers to make victims think they know what they are goin through. If they did, they'd help stop the western madness.

Your direction is wrong.. I do not follow Isreali teaching's, although I have clearly read a bit of that too.. in books of freemasonry. in (bit's) of the bible, and a few different versions too.. all I have written of is the proof I have that god and the devil is the light of fire, consuming us all in order to exist.

All I'm really attempting is to show that how that as a kid, I knew all this before I ever read ANY books.. Wink

I guess it's that eye of awareness..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 10, 2014, 08:00:40 PM
Proof exists in the reality experienced by those who experience the proof, the rest is conjecture.

It's the experience that makes the reality for the one experiencing.

"No atheists in the foxholes."

Smiley
November 10, 2014, 07:55:43 PM
I wonder what Christians will say when we get 3D printers that can print on a molecular level, and allow us to print living things, and even improve on them compared to what nature created. We would literally be using science and technology to improve on "god's own design."

As for "science today does nothing but come up with the kinda theories that everyone can understand, but that there is NO proof of," that's not true. Relativity, time passing at different speeds, and quantum mechanics are used in, or are being taken into consideration when building a lot of electronics, from GPS systems to CPUs, to fiber and wireless communications systems. Without that theoretical science those things wouldn't work. And new theoretical science will let us build even smaller processor, or use new materials and technologies to build things we couldn't before, just because we couldn't compensate for the noise such small scale and fast processing devices have to deal with.

Theories are theories, that become scientific fact if provable  Wink
legendary
November 10, 2014, 07:53:49 PM
In this thread alone I have written a book of evidence supporting said 'Evidence', including THE mathematical equations, that can be properly studied reading john dee (007 - mi5) - astrologer to the queen of the times.. you would even go as far as say it is occultism, yet it is from all said sect's book's. Freemasonry, and hence catholic/protestant/jewish faiths are all ACTIVELY succeeding, using their ritual's, in re-creating the dark ages, as witnessed all over the world. You preach for the one god who strangles anyone who gets in the way.. it's your way or no way.. The TETRAGRAMMATON is better than that no?

INRI (formula) = Yod Hay Vau Hey = Yaweh. Ja? (this is the three corner pathway of the emerald tablet's of thoth)

Baal = Cananite fertility god. Freemasons are experimenting with turning mankind into heomaphrodite's, they have all the time in the world..  This explains the debauchery that is now accepted by all western religions, and why the east attack it. Sodom and Gomorah anyone?

On = Osirus, or Sirius, also known as ANUBIS, opener of the way.. Represented by the Dog star Sirius, AKA the Sphinx.

I have provided ALL the most important evidence there is at my disposal, in this thread. It can be found online.

And when we all speak the same language, the wall's will come tumbling down.. for then you'll have the proof of what I have written of exclusively in this thread.

I AM.

Edit:

ALL SEEING.

An evidence for the God of the Bible: Ugarit was destroyed, but Israel teachings last powerfully, right to today.

Your teaching has no strength.

Smiley
November 10, 2014, 07:50:51 PM
legendary
November 10, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
We are seeing more and more proof for God throughout the world. Consider https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rising-number-of-muslims-reporting-dreams-about-jesus-854121 .

Smiley

Dreams are proof now?

You are an ignorant fool.

Smiley

Where is the only place that proof exists? Isn't it in the minds of those who accept certain amounts of evidence as proof? Those who feel that they have enough contradictory evidence, won't accept something as proof that someone else might.

Since science is as far as ever from proving the existence or non-existence of God, the only proof is in the minds of those who accept the evidence that they see and understand.

You proof-seekers constantly contradict yourselves when there is no proof one way or another.

The machine-like quality of the universe is exceedingly strong evidence that God exists, because machines have makers. Your constant attempts at downplaying the evidence shows that you are not interested in the truth, but are only interested in deluding the minds of the weak into believing the things that you want them to believe.

Smiley
November 10, 2014, 07:13:59 PM

I AM.

Edit:

ALL SEEING.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 10, 2014, 07:04:42 PM
We are seeing more and more proof for God throughout the world. Consider https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rising-number-of-muslims-reporting-dreams-about-jesus-854121 .

Smiley

Dreams are proof now?

You are an ignorant fool.

Smiley
legendary
November 10, 2014, 06:55:01 PM

Smiley
November 10, 2014, 06:41:24 PM
Shh.. it's all in the timing Wink

Remember..

I AM

Watch the truth, it's comin..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 10, 2014, 06:27:12 PM
I'm comin for you for real mate, I guarantee that you have made so many enemies in this forum already that it wont be too long before I'm posting your details all over the place.. feel free to do same.. am no a keyboard coward like you.. just look at how you walk in on other peoples lives and fuck it up? I'm the cunt that will do you for real.

It's been almost two months dick.... where are my details?

I thought you were the cunt that would do me for real...   Wink
November 10, 2014, 06:14:55 PM
The catholics and protestant bible bashers just figured out they follow the freemasonic god!! JaBaalOn = Yod Hey Vau Hey = Ja, Baal, the cananite fertility god who demanded child sacrifice, (hence the rite's of mithras), and On, = Osirius.. To understand this IS to understand the truth of the TETRAGRAMMATON!!!!

This is why I say the bible is a watered down version of shit you lot just would'nt understand, or at least one of you would have brought it up, unless you KNEW not to.

You still dont see there is a mastery in dropping a zero when necessary, never mind knowing the overall shape of things at all do ya?
November 10, 2014, 06:04:21 PM
fuckin 'eck.. if this was a thread about morals and standards, fair enough, but it's a search for scientific proof of god, in which heated debate, pure hate, fake love, and those who think to guide is to kill them if they dont.. fuckin loonieeeeees......

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
November 10, 2014, 03:31:46 PM
. . .

It's not that I "don't believe the evidence," but rather it's that there cannot possibly be evidence that proves the existence of God.  It is a true statement to say there is no evidence that proves God, but again, this doesn't matter because evidence was never the requirement.  Neither the atheist nor the theist should argue against/for the existence of god by citing evidence because neither.

Evidence simply means "that which is apparent,"  and the scientific method is a sound way to make sense of that sense of that evidence.  You can't deny that the scientific method is a good method, but what you need to understand is that the scientific method simply has limitations, and it's only concerned about things that are observable.  This isn't bad at all, and in fact in this regard the scientific method is a perfect method.  There is absolutely nothing about it that can be improved.  It's scope simply isn't intended to explore something as comprehensive as God, and so it can't, nor does it try.

My advice is to appreciate science for what it is and all the amazing technologies it brings us, as well as a better understanding of specific events and processes as they unfold in the Universe.  Religion contributes nothing in the way of technological development and an understanding of specific physical, chemical, and biological processes whereas science is perfectly suited for the task.  

Quote from: Jan Hilgevoord link=http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-uncertainty/
According to quantum mechanics, the more precisely the position (momentum) of a particle is given, the less precisely can one say what its momentum (position) is. This is (a simplistic and preliminary formulation of) the quantum mechanical uncertainty principle for position and momentum. The uncertainty principle played an important role in many discussions on the philosophical implications of quantum mechanics, in particular in discussions on the consistency of the so-called Copenhagen interpretation, the interpretation endorsed by the founding fathers Heisenberg and Bohr.

Science and, thus, the scientific method "[isn't] only concerned about things that are observable."

Quote from: Plato, Apology link=http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html
Why do I mention this? Because I am going to explain to you why I have such an evil name. When I heard the answer, I said to myself, What can the god mean? and what is the interpretation of this riddle? for I know that I have no wisdom, small or great. What can he mean when he says that I am the wisest of men? And yet he is a god and cannot lie; that would be against his nature. After a long consideration, I at last thought of a method of trying the question. I reflected that if I could only find a man wiser than myself, then I might go to the god with a refutation in my hand. I should say to him, "Here is a man who is wiser than I am; but you said that I was the wisest." Accordingly I went to one who had the reputation of wisdom, and observed to him - his name I need not mention; he was a politician whom I selected for examination - and the result was as follows: When I began to talk with him, I could not help thinking that he was not really wise, although he was thought wise by many, and wiser still by himself; and I went and tried to explain to him that he thought himself wise, but was not really wise; and the consequence was that he hated me, and his enmity was shared by several who were present and heard me. So I left him, saying to myself, as I went away: Well, although I do not suppose that either of us knows anything really beautiful and good, I am better off than he is - for he knows nothing, and thinks that he knows. I neither know nor think that I know. In this latter particular, then, I seem to have slightly the advantage of him. Then I went to another, who had still higher philosophical pretensions, and my conclusion was exactly the same. I made another enemy of him, and of many others besides him.

To the contrary, it would seem science primarily seeks to realize its knowledge of nothing.

This is more metaphysics than empirical science.  Quantum phenomena cannot be directly observed because the phenomena occurs at such a scale that light can't even detect it.  Sure, you can conduct some experiments to indirectly learn about quantum reality, but if you're concluding about that which cannot directly be observed, then it really isn't empirical science anymore.  

Though he may speak to that same reality which you so readily envisage, you would seem to think one blind a heretic.

I think it's heracy to state one knows nothing, cannot know anything, cannot be proven wise, or any similar claim.  Inasmuch as logic is self-contained, we can use it reflexively to soundly identify the limits of theorization.  If we abide by those limitations and play by the rules, we can arrive at conclusions that are as sound as we could ever hope for them to be.
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
November 10, 2014, 03:01:24 PM
I'm not here to talk to you, sorry, did you say something? Did it actually help a kid know how to grow food? Then your requests mean nothing to me. Can,or are you willing to get this planet back on track? Then dont think I'm qualified to answer you.

The "ren as returning to li" implicated by your gerund, "get this planet back on track," would be no more useful therein than this; indeed, it would prove lesser so for its regression.
November 10, 2014, 02:51:52 PM
I'm not here to talk to you, sorry, did you say something? Did it actually help a kid know how to grow food? Then your requests mean nothing to me. Can,or are you willing to get this planet back on track? Then dont think I'm qualified to answer you.
November 10, 2014, 02:46:00 PM
Thats as fucked up as sayin we dont exist, despite the FACT we do. Y can all fill others heads with everything from the bible to quantum physics, if the animals aint interested, we should take a leaf from their book.

Have you considered the possibility of your being born into an ignorance well?

Do I look like I need to look or sound like you?

Judging by your sudden change in linguistic's, I'd say you should question yourself before you judge others Wink

Your reply does not answer the question posed to you. Undecided
November 10, 2014, 02:39:19 PM
. . .

It's not that I "don't believe the evidence," but rather it's that there cannot possibly be evidence that proves the existence of God.  It is a true statement to say there is no evidence that proves God, but again, this doesn't matter because evidence was never the requirement.  Neither the atheist nor the theist should argue against/for the existence of god by citing evidence because neither.

Evidence simply means "that which is apparent,"  and the scientific method is a sound way to make sense of that sense of that evidence.  You can't deny that the scientific method is a good method, but what you need to understand is that the scientific method simply has limitations, and it's only concerned about things that are observable.  This isn't bad at all, and in fact in this regard the scientific method is a perfect method.  There is absolutely nothing about it that can be improved.  It's scope simply isn't intended to explore something as comprehensive as God, and so it can't, nor does it try.

My advice is to appreciate science for what it is and all the amazing technologies it brings us, as well as a better understanding of specific events and processes as they unfold in the Universe.  Religion contributes nothing in the way of technological development and an understanding of specific physical, chemical, and biological processes whereas science is perfectly suited for the task.  

Quote from: Jan Hilgevoord link=http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-uncertainty/
According to quantum mechanics, the more precisely the position (momentum) of a particle is given, the less precisely can one say what its momentum (position) is. This is (a simplistic and preliminary formulation of) the quantum mechanical uncertainty principle for position and momentum. The uncertainty principle played an important role in many discussions on the philosophical implications of quantum mechanics, in particular in discussions on the consistency of the so-called Copenhagen interpretation, the interpretation endorsed by the founding fathers Heisenberg and Bohr.

Science and, thus, the scientific method "[isn't] only concerned about things that are observable."

Quote from: Plato, Apology link=http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html
Why do I mention this? Because I am going to explain to you why I have such an evil name. When I heard the answer, I said to myself, What can the god mean? and what is the interpretation of this riddle? for I know that I have no wisdom, small or great. What can he mean when he says that I am the wisest of men? And yet he is a god and cannot lie; that would be against his nature. After a long consideration, I at last thought of a method of trying the question. I reflected that if I could only find a man wiser than myself, then I might go to the god with a refutation in my hand. I should say to him, "Here is a man who is wiser than I am; but you said that I was the wisest." Accordingly I went to one who had the reputation of wisdom, and observed to him - his name I need not mention; he was a politician whom I selected for examination - and the result was as follows: When I began to talk with him, I could not help thinking that he was not really wise, although he was thought wise by many, and wiser still by himself; and I went and tried to explain to him that he thought himself wise, but was not really wise; and the consequence was that he hated me, and his enmity was shared by several who were present and heard me. So I left him, saying to myself, as I went away: Well, although I do not suppose that either of us knows anything really beautiful and good, I am better off than he is - for he knows nothing, and thinks that he knows. I neither know nor think that I know. In this latter particular, then, I seem to have slightly the advantage of him. Then I went to another, who had still higher philosophical pretensions, and my conclusion was exactly the same. I made another enemy of him, and of many others besides him.

To the contrary, it would seem science primarily seeks to realize its knowledge of nothing.

This is more metaphysics than empirical science.  Quantum phenomena cannot be directly observed because the phenomena occurs at such a scale that light can't even detect it.  Sure, you can conduct some experiments to indirectly learn about quantum reality, but if you're concluding about that which cannot directly be observed, then it really isn't empirical science anymore.  

Though he may speak to that same reality which you so readily envisage, you would seem to think one blind a heretic.
November 10, 2014, 02:32:01 PM
Bothers you, doesn't it Decky, that you don't seem to have any logical response, right? Lots of yammering. But not much logic.

There are lots of things you can do, and lots that you can't do. Believing that some science fiction writings of the past, claiming themselves to be over 64,000 years old, isn't going to make it real.

Faith moves mountains. The point is, who or what has more faith?

The devil tried to out-faith God. But it didn't work. So, how do you think that YOU are going to out-faith God? Have you ever "walked among the fiery stones" with God like Satan did before he became the evil one? The knowledge he acquired from God was exceedingly great. But it was far from sufficient to out-faith God.

Your masonic writings are cute. But they lack the strength to do anything, good or evil.

God's book, the Bible, is the only thing that can save people. And, for the GOOD of all people, the Bible is available to all people. Also, for the good of all people, your masonic writings are available only to a few. Do you know what else is available to all? The whole Word of God, in the form of the universe He spoke into being.

Hey Decky man. It's okay. God created some people for destruction, just to rid Himself of them and their unbelief. It's up to you which way you are taking yourself. But understand, it is you that are taking yourself to your own destruction if you will not turn and accept and follow God.

Cool
I think it's about time you got a taste of serious education with regard's to such matter's, and I'll start by using each paragraph.

1. The only thing bothering me is your blindness to the fact god is 'writing' the evidence before your eye's, but you know it's me, yet you claim god is everything, and hence, everyone, but deny what 'god' is showing you. This is not a claim by me to say I AM god, but a point noted by most. Twist it how you want. This is what your rulers do after all isnt it? Now your not allowed to feed the homeless. Churches are closing, and we want rid of you. Oh, and everything I say is born of logic, and very provable.

2. The book of enoch is your bibles beginning's. I did point out to you, that YOUR book is science fiction. The book of enoch is as relevant to me today as your bible. And like you, I only take from it what I need to embarrass someone, say, like you? To say the beginnings of freemasonry is science fiction, by claiming the book of enoch is, is to say half of what you wrote earlier was nothing more than the raving's of a lunatic, by claiming the book of enoch is a book of science fiction. To me it is just another interesting book with points your stupid cuntin book never thought of, probably because when the bible was written, it was already decided to keep freemasonry a secret, for fear of the likes of freemasonry ALMOST being wiped out by the church in the 13th century, at roslin chapel, and subsequently banning the devil's chord c, d, and f#, (for practice's more befitting of beastiality.. again, hidden in the guise of 'gay') - since then, freemasonry did not just come back, they infiltrated every org we know, and are to late to do anything about it, this is why I stand by my claim that if we dont chose this 'masonic' god, ie, the one your on about, we will be better off dead. The interesting concept with regards to the book of enoch, is it does indeed prove the pyramid's are obver 64.000 year's old. And did indeed have what IS the rite's of mithras. This you can go read yourself. It is freemasonry's CLAIM, that it is THEY who held these rite's, that made me realise, if this is true, and their password's are from the bible, then we have a problem. Lets see if you can figure it out.. Take an everburning lamp.. test how long it will burn for.. take note of material's used..
Since one of them is brass..?? Now go find the earliest proof, or evidence of an ever burning lamp.. Ask yourself.. how old is it? Because if we believe your book, then freemasonry is only 2000 years old, and hence have no valid claim to the rite's of mithras, based on the fact their password's, are ALL from your book.. It is clear I know so called masonic 'secret's'.. you are now made privy to one of them. I actually believe you intentionally push my button's in order for me to provide you said secret's without too much work on your behalf.. just keep in mind, once you know OF the tetragrammaton, or any masonic password's you were not already initiated into, when you are asked if you know any other password's and lie in order to propgress, you will indeed progress.. the papers will just say you got robbed by a junkie, and died in said robbery.

3. Understanding the universe is a mental process can do more than move mountains. And faith cant drive a jcb while it moves however many mountain's you want moved. But a decent wage help's.

4. God does not require faith. You do. I do not, for it's already clear I see the universe as a mental process, and hence know the cause of the effect's, and effect's of the cause..

5. Quote: Your masonic writings are cute. But they lack the strength to do anything, good or evil.
   My reply: I have not written any masonic material that I can claim as my own, but to claim my writing's have no strength to do good or evil is absurd.. I got you replying have I not? Question is, are you good or evil? It took a blind man to tell me I have'nt got a bad bone in my body, despite the external appearance.. How can a blind man see what you cant? He had no eye's. Now here I have faith in this old man, for he spoke the truth, and made me feel GOOD. Unlike you ya twat.

6. Do not LIE. God has no books.. You have a book written by a plethora of men that hide's a mathematical equation, if not all of them. This book has been re-written so many times, one must beg the question of how the maths has remained after so many remix's, with not one single error.. This is why numerology exists, not to count the stars or how old we are, but the origional stenography used to hide this fact, and they hid it so well in a pile of shite, all you got were flies who have yet to realise, what goes into the storehouse must come out. This explains your tendency to talk shit. Notice I started this thread with the maths? you dont seem to argue the fact that I HAVE reckoned the number of the beast, AND learnt it is the light of the sun. Are you gonna call me a liar when I say I have mathematical proof that god and the devil are the TETRAGRAMMATON? The two are one, one and the same. GOD is 666. Look at all those rulers running the countries of the earth.. they like to appear as god-fearing, but behind the scene's, do you really think they 'make love' to their wive's? No, they fuck them. Just dont let the kiddies know they are a result of being fucked, not by god, but the milk man.

7. Yeah, god created some for destruction. I am heralding in the age of Aquarius, as an Aquarian, my 'GOD' given right, is to destroy the myth's built up by the ruling religious club, that of freemasonry, and when that goes, are you gonna build a church that masons are not welcome in? No. Because you think you can save the devil, me, should I save god?

Would you like to see the actual proof that god and the devil are one and the same 'entity'?

Yes or no?
Jump to: