Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 398. (Read 845569 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 10, 2014, 10:01:16 PM
You can't. There isn't any proof to your FSM spoof that outweighs the fact of the machine-like qualities of the universe... such qualities that evidence a machine Maker. Yet the FSM religion would rather teach a low-evidence FSM religion rather than a high-evidence Bible religion in the schools.

Your God was created in HIS name.  If you call the FSM a spoof then logically your god is also a spoof.   Undecided

It is written in scripture that "even the rocks will believe".  I believe you are smarter than a rock. 

Have you been drinking again BadDecker?  

Fun playing. Gotta go now.   Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 10, 2014, 09:58:03 PM
You can't. There isn't any proof to your FSM spoof that outweighs the fact of the machine-like qualities of the universe... such qualities that evidence a machine Maker. Yet the FSM religion would rather teach a low-evidence FSM religion rather than a high-evidence Bible religion in the schools.

Your God was created in HIS name.  If you call the FSM a spoof then logically your god is also a spoof.   Undecided

It is written in scripture that "even the rocks will believe".  I believe you are smarter than a rock. 

Have you been drinking again BadDecker?  
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:55:27 PM
Whew! I was beginning to get worried that somehow I might be believing in the FSM by accident.

No matter what version of God you believe in, it's still the FSM.  Smiley

You think I'm drinking - do my words not make sense to you?  How can I make it easier for you, a non-pasta eater - to understand?

Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:48:11 PM
Whew! I was beginning to get worried that somehow I might be believing in the FSM by accident.

No matter what version of God you believe in, it's still the FSM.  Smiley

You think I'm drinking - do my words not make sense to you?  How can I make it easier for you, a non-pasta eater - to understand?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 10, 2014, 09:47:57 PM
Do Pastafarians subscribe to the Golden Rule?
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:45:39 PM
Remember, the FSM has been around literally forever.  She was witness to the Big Bang and the creation of every planet with intelligent life.

He appeared as a male several times throughout earth history, leading to the formation of many religions on earth.  It is written that he will be known as many names, such as "Jesus", "God", "Budda", etc.

He has countless planets he oversees, some like earth, others very different.  The one thing all worlds have in common is pasta.  All you have to do to understand is eat pasta.  BadDecker hasn't eaten pasta in over two years, which explains his belief the FSM is not real.  

Smiley

(You drinking again, Vod?)

Cheesy
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Now, now. Use proper grammar. It's "Christian God" not "christian god." Grammatically, christian isn't even a word. What we are looking for is "Christian Vod."

The FSM does not care about capitalization.  She loves you regardless of what you call him.   Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:41:58 PM
Remember, the FSM has been around literally forever.  She was witness to the Big Bang and the creation of every planet with intelligent life.

He appeared as a male several times throughout earth history, leading to the formation of many religions on earth.  It is written that he will be known as many names, such as "Jesus", "God", "Budda", etc.

He has countless planets he oversees, some like earth, others very different.  The one thing all worlds have in common is pasta.  All you have to do to understand is eat pasta.  BadDecker hasn't eaten pasta in over two years, which explains his belief the FSM is not real.  

Smiley

legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:38:42 PM
If BadDecker actually knows about the real God, and if accidentally believes in the real God while he is picturing the christian god, he just might be saved.   Cheesy

Now, now. Use proper grammar. It's "Christian God" not "christian god." Grammatically, christian isn't even a word. What we are looking for is "Christian Vod."

Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:30:08 PM
If BadDecker actually knows about the real God, and if accidentally believes in the real God while he is picturing the christian god, he just might be saved.   Cheesy
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:27:41 PM
Spaghetti monster... Great argument! Keep on speaking truth to power; you go, girl!

Luckily, you do not need to be a believer for HIM to love you.  Smiley

If Vod actually knows enough about the real God, and if he accidentally believes in the real God while he is picturing the FSM, he just might be saved.

Is Vod really a girl? Or is he simply a heavy guy with flappy, heavy-guy tits?

Smiley

EDIT: Sorry, boobs.
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:21:15 PM
Spaghetti monster... Great argument! Keep on speaking truth to power; you go, girl!

Luckily, you do not need to be a believer for HIM to love you.  Smiley
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:20:53 PM

LOL !   Cheesy
November 10, 2014, 09:10:42 PM
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:08:34 PM
Someone who is in a panic, and calls out to God, isn't calling out to any specific God, necessarily. They are calling out to THE God.

Your true God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, has made it clear he doesn't respond to prayers.  Especially desperate ones.

To get her attention you must preform your ritual in public, where others can see you and take part.  Those are her words - R'amen.

legendary
November 10, 2014, 09:06:28 PM
Proof exists in the reality experienced by those who experience the proof, the rest is conjecture.

It's the experience that makes the reality for the one experiencing.

"No atheists in the foxholes."

Smiley
So what if somebody that is atheist calls out to something at their weakest point?  Panic can make people do crazy things, believing in god being one of them.  There very may well be something out there, but the chance of it being any specific god are so slim it's not even worth trying to pick one.  On the edge of death you really have nothing to lose so you might as well hedge your bet, doesn't mean you actually believe in it once you're thinking clearly again

Well, I'm glad you are making a start.

Someone who is in a panic, and calls out to God, isn't calling out to any specific God, necessarily. They are calling out to THE God.

THE God resides in all of us to some extent. Few if any of us can interpret the inner workings of our own hearts and minds. Because of this, when we look at God in ourselves, our view isn't going to be clear.

The various religions might have their favorite god. Is the "thing" that they have, god or God? Nobody knows. It depends on the various person and his "view" of god/God. The person might not even know. But God does.

The best thing we can do is to examine the various religions, and hope that we will get enough of a response from the true God during our examinations, so that we can recognize Him when we find Him. Even the religion that has the best understanding of God isn't going to be completely accurate in what God is really like. This is reflected in the various methods of worship. The thing that we are looking for is to have a correct enough view of God so that He will judge us as believing in Him rather than believing in an idol or false god.

Smiley
November 10, 2014, 08:54:56 PM
There very may well be something out there, but the chance of it being any specific god are so slim it's not even worth trying to pick one.

How do you know the odds of picking gods?

In my opinion, I discern that if all is one, so are all god-concepts pointing to the same mode of being. The Creator is not a concept just like the Creation is not a concept, and you do not have to pick gods to recognize the two.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
November 10, 2014, 08:41:03 PM
Proof exists in the reality experienced by those who experience the proof, the rest is conjecture.

Smiley
So what if somebody that is atheist calls out to something at their weakest point?  Panic can make people do crazy things, believing in god being one of them.  There very may well be something out there, but the chance of it being any specific god are so slim it's not even worth trying to pick one.  On the edge of death you really have nothing to lose so you might as well hedge your bet, doesn't mean you actually believe in it once you're thinking clearly again
legendary
November 10, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

Smiley

See? Always attacking.. just like all catholic/protestant/jewish/masonic control freaks..

Hey! A foxhole is a defensive position.  Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 10, 2014, 08:09:28 PM
I love it when the idiots fight each other.   Cheesy
Jump to: