Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 466. (Read 845546 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 30, 2014, 02:19:40 PM
I got it for DECKPERIMENTIN wi your mouth, hence they broon lips.. now get back down n suck.
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373
September 30, 2014, 02:17:30 PM
We're not all here to put up with this kinda crap, pm them? Do I look like a grass? He's the crybaby, forever doin peoples head in with comments that are a million times more offensive than any swear word I caould use.. he's just to afraid to go fuck his own wife.. he likes to think he makes LOVE.. with his kids.. A scientific fact.

What is it, donations count do they?

Well, if you would keep a civil tongue in your head...

Did you get your handle from building a Deck onto your house?

Smiley
September 30, 2014, 01:35:25 PM
We're not all here to put up with this kinda crap, pm them? Do I look like a grass? He's the crybaby, forever doin peoples head in with comments that are a million times more offensive than any swear word I caould use.. he's just to afraid to go fuck his own wife.. he likes to think he makes LOVE.. with his kids.. A scientific fact.

What is it, donations count do they?
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
September 30, 2014, 01:32:00 PM
Fuck this bitcointalk.org shit, I get insulted, and these insults from bible bashers are allowed to stay, but my posts, the ones that showed who god cares for, are deleted?
PM them then.
September 30, 2014, 01:30:31 PM
Fuck this bitcointalk.org shit, I get insulted, and these insults from bible bashers are allowed to stay, but my posts, the ones that showed who god cares for, are deleted?
September 30, 2014, 01:28:45 PM
BADICK, stop CRYING to forum admins to have my (WINNING) insults deleted, what is it, if you dont get your way, you'll cry so much you'll create the next flood? Why is it the only time yyou open your mouth your words are accepted? Cause BITCOINTALK.org is NOT FAIR, thankfully, every page they think is deleted is now saved and live on my own website, that gets 3 x the amount of visitors, cry babay.. cry...

I cuffed ya, because GOD is on my side, and he dont need your words.
September 30, 2014, 01:24:21 PM
You poor, deluded atheists. Whos has so bewirched you that you think that there is no God? Your very being cries out to you that there MUST be a God. Why won't you simply accept Him and live?

Smiley
My being connotes everything, not merely God.

"Everything" will come to an end. God will never end.  Smiley
"The physical disorder of a closed system cannot be reduced."

I have manipulated a five-dimensional deep-cut, rotating, combinational puzzle. Your constraints disallow your character proper conception of "beginning" and "end" (reference markers). Roll Eyes
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:18:06 PM
You poor, deluded atheists. Whos has so bewirched you that you think that there is no God? Your very being cries out to you that there MUST be a God. Why won't you simply accept Him and live?

Smiley

"Everything" will come to an end. God will never end.  Smiley
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:15:27 PM
You joker atheists. Did you ever see a car accident that improved the vehicle? Did you ever see a plane crash that made the plane or the people better for it? Stuff only gets worse with accidents - mutations. It never gets better. Even if evolution existed for a moment somewhere, it would be destroyed almost immediately upon coming into being. And the odds are that it never existed in the first place, except in your deluded minds.

Smiley
"Destruction" is creation you don't like.

You are so right. The Revelation in the Bible calls the devil Abaddon and Apollion. These are the Hebrew and Greek words for "Destroyer." You see? The devil wanted to be as good or better than God. So, he had to create something. Trouble was, God had already created everything. There was only one thing left that the devil could create that God hadn't created. That thing was destruction.

Destruction comes from the devil who is deluding your minds into beliving God doesn't exist. Get off it. You are being tricked, and you are falling for it. Twist yourself in the other direction and see that God exists, and is good. The one (the devil) you are following is destroying you. He's doing it by turning you against God. And you are falling right into his trap.

Turn around and live.

Smiley
September 30, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

Smiley
September 30, 2014, 01:03:01 PM
You joker atheists. Did you ever see a car accident that improved the vehicle? Did you ever see a plane crash that made the plane or the people better for it? Stuff only gets worse with accidents - mutations. It never gets better. Even if evolution existed for a moment somewhere, it would be destroyed almost immediately upon coming into being. And the odds are that it never existed in the first place, except in your deluded minds.

Smiley
"Destruction" is creation you don't like.
legendary
September 30, 2014, 01:02:08 PM
You poor, deluded atheists. Who has so bewitched you that you think that there is no God? Your very being cries out to you that there MUST be a God. Why won't you simply accept Him and live?

Smiley
legendary
September 30, 2014, 12:59:37 PM

Smiley
legendary
September 30, 2014, 12:48:51 PM
...As for technical difficulties, go for it, I DARE ya, big mouth. Show the world you can cause problems for me.. you'll need your fuckin paedo squad just for a ddos.. since virgin block everything else nowaday's..

Your just another DICK.

C'mon, Decky. We're rootin' for you. Turn your life over to Jesus. He's the only one that can save you. Don't you want to be saved? Both Jesus and I recognize the greatness that is in you. Why are you throwing it all away? Come, and be saved.

Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
September 30, 2014, 10:05:39 AM
...As for technical difficulties, go for it, I DARE ya, big mouth. Show the world you can cause problems for me.. you'll need your fuckin paedo squad just for a ddos.. since virgin block everything else nowaday's..

Your just another DICK.

Only you will realise, the world will not notice as you are insignificant.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 30, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
Remember god is with you Grin
September 29, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
Lies all lies
Forsooth, it's all reality as you refuse to know it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2014, 09:09:22 PM
Lies all lies
September 29, 2014, 09:01:22 PM
Completely lost the plot..

Now why tell me I have, if this entire thread has?
I've leveraged hypothesis, not axiom.
legendary
September 29, 2014, 08:42:15 PM
Completely lost the plot..

Now why tell me I have, if this entire thread has?

Turn your life over to Jesus. He will save you with open arms.

Smiley
Jump to: