Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 469. (Read 845498 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
September 28, 2014, 12:36:10 AM
c, d, f#
Your mute static... Whom dost protest?!
Activity: 630
September 28, 2014, 12:35:14 AM
c, d, f#
September 28, 2014, 12:33:29 AM
Me, no you, no god, me ya hear?
Intransigence about the chord for the sake of that?
September 28, 2014, 12:33:08 AM
I AM..

lol..

an I Am's cat..
September 28, 2014, 12:32:17 AM
Me, no you, no god, me ya hear?
September 28, 2014, 12:31:26 AM
Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll show whwre the elipses SHOULD be, only then will all become clear Wink (I promise)
Whom is that permits you sleep?
September 28, 2014, 12:30:28 AM
Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll show where the elipses SHOULD be, only then will all become clear Wink (I promise)

Only if the site adds a upload pic from pc button Wink
September 28, 2014, 12:29:36 AM
Say that wi a scottish accent, seems ye dinae ken english?

(have no doubt I know whit yer sayin.. ;0)

Scary god fearing thought number 666:

We allowed freemasonry to kill everything, but were happy, because suddenly we had to wait 10 years to get free bitcoin from people that do not know satochi was the SECOND inventor with regards to bitcoin, he invented satochi, NOT bitcoin.

Meanwhile the virus called www3 is spread all over the world by freemasons, and all your worried is that www3 does not get passed your antivirus. Hence my attitude, it is not geared towards anyone on this site (til lildiker butted in)

Bruno, relax and go to bed...
Three to the ellipses?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 12:28:34 AM

We allowed freemasonry to kill everything, but were happy, because suddenly we had to wait 10 years to get free bitcoin from people that do not know satochi was the SECOND inventor with regards to bitcoin, he invented satochi, NOT bitcoin.

Meanwhile the virus called www3 is spread all over the world by freemasons, and all your worried is that www3 does not get passed your antivirus. Hence my attitude, it is not geared towards anyone on this site (til lildiker butted in)

Bruno, relax and go to bed...
September 28, 2014, 12:26:38 AM

September 28, 2014, 12:24:15 AM

September 28, 2014, 12:24:07 AM
However, that's largely no matter, for all is and I am.
September 28, 2014, 12:12:18 AM
Am sure my wee sis andrea would have me cave yer skull in, but she'd also save yer life, along with mine (as long as I listen to her), take a back seat wee man..
Nay, but for that world known me by an almighty him, there shall no longer be seats known men here.

Something tell's me you know what your trying to say but (english) something is failing you..
Is this now considered "doing one's job?"

He is not one to relent. The empire is come, your world is no more. By heaven, save for hell, men have eluded god and become entities. He'll merely move to the next.

I will indeed, have no fear there Wink
Having returned?

I'd re-create as one would, knowing full weeell that what has been will be, and what will be has been, so since it's safe to assume that, that book you quote is( at least physically real, ie, ya hold it in yer hands, ) scientific evidence that Jesus said, what I am you shall become, or dya all like to forget what ya need to when it suit's y'all? Needless tae say, I dread being half of y'all

I'd rather be a dick.. at least I get pussy.. shame for BADecker.. he get's to pull the ass.. an am no shy kenin av been that ass.. but he's yet to come, pmsl...
September 28, 2014, 12:07:21 AM
Am sure my wee sis andrea would have me cave yer skull in, but she'd also save yer life, along with mine (as long as I listen to her), take a back seat wee man..
Nay, but for that world known me by an almighty him, there shall no longer be seats known men here.

Something tell's me you know what your trying to say but (english) something is failing you..
Is this now considered "doing one's job?"

He is not one to relent. The empire is come, your world is no more. By heaven, save for hell, men have eluded god and become entities. He'll merely move to the next.

I will indeed, have no fear there Wink
Having returned?
September 28, 2014, 12:02:46 AM
Wake up for fuck sake, at least fiolks can grasp what I'm trying to say (eventually)

You have simply advanced the cause of "God fearing" individuals with your child-like, ill-stated, moronic comments.  I am in total agreement with your stance, but you don't need to be such a dick and put others down to make your point.   Grow up!

I had a do called foxy lady, brown chocolate doberman.. her boyfriend nae cunt would lift a staffie up tae fuck her was called bruno..

I AM neither.. Wink

At least in bein a dick, I stand a better chance at having one of the god given 10 single mothers to every man freemasonry would serve to the world. Now If I have to be a dick knowing your wee lass is next, should I worry?

No, because it's happening wether you call me a dick or not. Now where's your god? Ah, havin a beer wi me..

OK, I am calling it!  Bruno, is that you trolling this thread with a new BCT name?Huh

Tis post is muddled up. He talks of bruno, I think of my dogs boyfriend, n look at the quotes.. it just aint in time. ah well, at least we've no got the bible bashers in this SCIENTIFIC search. And I may be a dick, but by the time I'm finished, you'll be beggin for me to accept donations..
September 28, 2014, 12:01:22 AM
!st paragraph (should things like that exist in 'poetry'..

Out from the light is where I came, not many people know my name,
Call me Aquarius, a force of nature, origionating from a popular culture,
If you cant stand hardcore, stay away from me, cause my power is of nature, it comes from the sea.
A sea of dreams I can bring to you and in this sea of dreams their is no limit for you..
I also bring to you the power of a tidal wave, and beginers who cant swim I'll be sure to save..
So come follow me into the water I dive.. feel free.. Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 27, 2014, 11:58:56 PM
Wake up for fuck sake, at least fiolks can grasp what I'm trying to say (eventually)

You have simply advanced the cause of "God fearing" individuals with your child-like, ill-stated, moronic comments.  I am in total agreement with your stance, but you don't need to be such a dick and put others down to make your point.   Grow up!

If it was'nt for the monkey in me, no-one would have the audacity to come out with what it's taken me to get to the point, for me, it's nothing more than required, and bible basher's do indeed need a good bashin themselves, please forgive my methods Wink

Dude, know that you are kinda being a dick.  You are bashing others in such a horrendous way.  Why?  Not cool.

At least in bein a dick, I stand a better chance at having one of the god given 10 single mothers to every man freemasonry would serve to the world. Now If I have to be a dick knowing your wee lass is next, should I worry?

No, because it's happening wether you call me a dick or not. Now where's your god? Ah, havin a beer wi me..

OK, I am calling it!  Bruno, is that you trolling this thread with a new BCT name?Huh
September 27, 2014, 11:55:18 PM
It's no me, or his lass he should be worrying about, it's his words. Mine are given through experience, if am a dick cause I show god does exist, it's not my fault not ONE person has taken me up on finding the proof, just to raise the status of bitcointalk yeah.. cause more people follow me right now than everyone else combined.
Does that make me a dick?

Now ya know why.

GOD follows me..
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2014, 11:49:37 PM
I hope he does.
September 27, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

If it was'nt for the monkey in me, no-one would have the audacity to come out with what it's taken me to get to the point, for me, it's nothing more than required, and bible basher's do indeed need a good bashin themselves, please forgive my methods Wink

Dude, know that you are kinda being a dick.  You are bashing others in such a horrendous way.  Why?  Not cool.

Jump to: