Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 468. (Read 845498 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 28, 2014, 03:08:57 PM
I think, therefore I AM.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373
September 28, 2014, 12:22:18 PM
Could you please stop spamming a thread that has valuable information in it?  Would be appreciated.
So much irony my eyes are burning

Try ironing your Sunday shirt rather than your eyes.  Smiley
legendary
September 28, 2014, 12:11:21 PM
Could you please stop spamming a thread that has valuable information in it?  Would be appreciated.

Waiting for a list of rules... please?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 28, 2014, 12:09:35 PM
Could you please stop spamming a thread that has valuable information in it?  Would be appreciated.
So much irony my eyes are burning
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 28, 2014, 12:02:33 PM
legendary
September 28, 2014, 11:52:13 AM
Oh yeah. It's Sunday. Decky's in church.  Smiley
legendary
September 28, 2014, 11:37:42 AM
I have elucidated your world, both that of the gourd and without. Knowledge has been brandished for your liberty, and by entropy shall exceed and consume.

Entropy.. cmon, your as obsessed as I am at finding proof of god, who is NOT entropy, for entropy could not exist without an english word to describe it.. Now, please say 'entropy' in the language god used to create the lot, or shut up Wink
For an absolute tendency to become less orderly, the sum of existence is everything.

Fuck off somewhere else, nothing you have said even attracts people searchin, you just prattle like me, at least I found a thread, you just dinae ken when tae actually join in.. cheerio.. fuckin weirdo..

For an absolute loada fuckin shit wi creamy jammy dodgers, wi a scratch n sniff flavour, thats nowt tae dae wi god,  username18333 is the one.. meaning?
Hocrim tlomius.

Now, Decky. Be reasonable. Here's what I mean.
1. We see entropy all around. It is readily identifiable.
2. We don't see anything that could kick the universe into the high heights of advancement that are all around us.
3. Man is extremely intelligent and advanced (compared with, say, a microbe), and life and the universe as we see it are marvelous in their actions and activity, even though everything is slowing down due to entropy.
4. If the universe is billions of years old, and entropy has been going on all this long while ('cause we don't see anything other than entropy), just think how great everything must have been even only 1 billion years ago!!!

Entropy is causing everything to decline. Just think of the heights we must have fallen from if we have been declining for billions of years. And we must have been declining. Why? Because we don't see anything that could have caused any advancement in all that time. It just doesn't exist. Evolution is all guesswork. Entropy is so widespread that evolution is as though it were nothing, or less than nothing.

So, since we have been declining due to entropy for all these billions of years, why haven't we left ourselves any clear records form the past? You know, the past of, say, a million years ago when we were advanced way higher than we are now, because entropy didn't have time to do its work way back then, yet, as much as it has done now?

Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
September 28, 2014, 12:57:49 AM
I have elucidated your world, both that of the gourd and without. Knowledge has been brandished for your liberty, and by entropy shall exceed and consume.

Entropy.. cmon, your as obsessed as I am at finding proof of god, who is NOT entropy, for entropy could not exist without an english word to describe it.. Now, please say 'entropy' in the language god used to create the lot, or shut up Wink
For an absolute tendency to become less orderly, the sum of existence is everything.

Fuck off somewhere else, nothing you have said even attracts people searchin, you just prattle like me, at least I found a thread, you just dinae ken when tae actually join in.. cheerio.. fuckin weirdo..

For an absolute loada fuckin shit wi creamy jammy dodgers, wi a scratch n sniff flavour, thats nowt tae dae wi god,  username18333 is the one.. meaning?
Hocrim tlomius.
Activity: 630
September 28, 2014, 12:54:36 AM

September 28, 2014, 12:50:49 AM

September 28, 2014, 12:50:07 AM
Dude, a wee bitty sense duznae go amiss? C, D, + f# = banned by the church as the most movable chord.. the devils chord.

The secret behind all ditties, tunes, adverts, available regardless of taste.. Wink
Decksperiment continues to prove that he is in fact an idiot.  Nicely done!

And you my friend are a fuckin dolt, type devils chord in google knowing everyone else here knows once they do this, who the fuckin dolt is around here Wink

C, D, f# the devils chord.. try it when in the subteranean chamber beneath the pyramid.. you'll never look back.. even though thats the way you know you SHOULD go..
September 28, 2014, 12:48:51 AM

September 28, 2014, 12:48:02 AM
What idiocy is known one proceeding? From where hails the determination? The wight of "real," sufficient for crushing, subsumes that which bears head and arm. Tooth and nail proceed for a man and his dog may not stand save by the but of his horns. That "truthful" grin brandished for damnation.

Damn you.

Here was me thinkin it was ma turn tae sniff yer wifes bush.. ah well, off tae bed tae smell yer ma..
Peace, brother, be you not still?
September 28, 2014, 12:46:30 AM
What idiocy is known one proceeding? From where hails the determination? The wight of "real," sufficient for crushing, subsumes that which bears head and arm. Tooth and nail proceed for a man and his dog may not stand save by the but of his horns. That "truthful" grin brandished for damnation.

Damn you.

Here was me thinkin it was ma turn tae sniff yer wifes bush.. ah well, off tae bed tae smell yer ma..
September 28, 2014, 12:45:48 AM
September 28, 2014, 12:44:06 AM
September 28, 2014, 12:43:20 AM
And you just showed me I'm right again, albeit actin like your claim.. what have you done exactly yourself? Add a few oneliners that are nowt to do wi the ops request? Git tae fuck off, nicht nicht.. go look at or even listen to the devils chord, as banned by (christians) the church, circa 1600's..

Currently employed in every multimedia outlet on the planet, or at least those that use what I showed tyou, who just happen to, like BADecker, only insult when I share your societies secrets.. bet you thought only masons had them.. hahahahaha
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 12:41:09 AM
Dude, a wee bitty sense duznae go amiss? C, D, + f# = banned by the church as the most movable chord.. the devils chord.

The secret behind all ditties, tunes, adverts, available regardless of taste.. Wink
Decksperiment continues to prove that he is in fact an idiot.  Nicely done!
September 28, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

You did ask of a chord? I gave ya the best you'll ever hear

Edit: G-nicht...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 12:38:02 AM
Me, no you, no god, me ya hear?
Intransigence about the chord for the sake of that?

People who use words like "Intransigence" here tonight.  For those who stumble across this thread tonight, please ignore.
Jump to: