Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 471. (Read 845498 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
September 27, 2014, 11:22:05 PM
eh? git tae the point, blaspheme? BADECKER is a dick, you are nowt tae dae wi it, unless yer protectin him? apart fi that, fuck off n continue wi yer good words, cause (god) knows a way roond it, am his fuckin guide.. now we have scientific proof god exists. wanna test? Wanna see an actual miracle I can prove? Hows about I split the earth in two just to show you? (not you in person, you in general )
Why is His seal intersecting infinities? (My God has known it and raged. Have you raged by him?)
Activity: 630
September 27, 2014, 11:19:51 PM
eh? git tae the point, blaspheme? BADECKER is a dick, you are nowt tae dae wi it, unless yer protectin him? apart fi that, fuck off n continue wi yer good words, cause (god) knows a way roond it, am his fuckin guide.. now we have scientific proof god exists. wanna test? Wanna see an actual miracle I can prove? Hows about I split the earth in two just to show you? (not you in person, you in general )

edit: I'll get you n yours to do it for me.. he who laughs last.. Wink

Now If I was'nt laughing..?
September 27, 2014, 11:15:15 PM
Dude, am no here tae figure out god. I look in the mirror every day, but quickly get on with life, you probably look , put on yer poof juice, me, no ma concern, just accept, AM god, NO you, or him, or BADecker.. he wants to be whit I am, all knowing, all seeing, and dont need english.. (should be I love typin) but english will suffice.. wanna talk seth?
Unto what end do you so blaspheme? Unto what cause of entropy?
September 27, 2014, 11:13:33 PM
Dude, am no here tae figure out god. I look in the mirror every day, but quickly get on with life, you probably look , put on yer poof juice, me, no ma concern, just accept, AM god, NO you, or him, or BADecker.. he wants to be whit I am, all knowing, all seeing, and dont need english.. (should be I love typin) but english will suffice.. wanna talk seth?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 27, 2014, 11:11:11 PM
God is not that hard to figure out.  God is consciousness.  Consciousness gives us intelligence, freewill.  Otherwise, through the laws of physics, we would be reactionary humanoid robots that simply follow through predetermined paths in a cycle of life and death in accordance to out reaction to our surrounding environment. Consciousness gives us the ability to intelligently choose our will as we enable the will of our soul, consciousness, over the will of our ego, reactionary mind.

You see, modern society predominantly focuses on exercising the reactionary/logic mind/ego, the left side of the brain.  That's why humans are able to be controlled.  Once you learn to use the right side, the creative and more outside the box mind, you can see the full picture.

Humans have become very formidable to condition with the variables and environments in society.  The food we eat, the energy we consume, the materials around us, mostly stray from how nature has created us, exercising the ego's mind of matter, the lower dimensional realm of the third dimension.

Once you tune back with nature, you will regain access to your consciousness and reach fuller control over your mind and understanding with the universe.  Eat healthy, watch what you consume as drugs, music, tv and your environment all raise or decrease your vibrational frequency.

God is consciousness, the universe is consciousness.  Both are one, it is just two different perceptions of looking at it, two different languages, just like any other religion.  The existence of a material study, such as science, does not nullify the studies of energy, spirituality, it compliments it.  Look at quantum mechanics.

Remember, E=MC^2.
September 27, 2014, 11:10:11 PM
Am MEGA surprised no-one can spot someone that actually believe's in god, but seeks evidence of the cunt, fuck off the rest o ye..

You's just canny handle someone that might, just might, have a better point than allyya combined Wink
September 27, 2014, 11:08:14 PM
Um.. I Am the fool..

(goto 6)
September 27, 2014, 11:05:46 PM
just becuase I AM, does not mean you are NOT.
Nay, I have known my God, that dear despote, and he is "God."

Based on what you just said, I'm glad you 'KNEW' him.. past tense?
What has been said that was not said in logic by the reasoning?

All constraint upon wisdom manifest in "self" pursue bushes that don't burn and men whom are not consumed.

Know me not that blasphemy of a demon? (What fool is this?)
September 27, 2014, 11:03:50 PM
I may be piffed, but at a peak.. wana grab me on way down? Didnae think so Wink
September 27, 2014, 11:01:09 PM

Based on what you just said, I'm glad you 'KNEW' him.. past tense?
September 27, 2014, 11:00:15 PM
Here's a really scientifc defiying fact:

So before you visit the monitor, (keeps tabs on you) you make a sandwich.. 1 big ham n cheese sannie.. ken the type ye call a meal in the wee small hours?

So ya get stuck in, yeah, this is fuckin well deserved (congratulate ones' self at makin sed sannie) cause a drunk a pint o coconut juice.. a pissed on a sheep n there is (believe it or not) a tune by 'sheep on drugs' or a tune by the name, if ya cach ma drift.. nae excuse, sheep is trippin, and has piss.. 10.000 years later along comes it's bairns, duz same thing.. eats from coconut (mexicanus hatus) (double whammy, wannna by the blood of christ?) Cause jesus was that busy shittin himself he spilt his SHIT on magic mushrooms.. shame it wasnae the coconut shell Wink
September 27, 2014, 10:55:34 PM
September 27, 2014, 10:51:39 PM
September 27, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
But ya gotta admit, knowing your god has got a tad more worth typin Wink

Edit: Re:phrase.. knowing you ARE god..
September 27, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
I AM proof of god's existance, but the bible should brn, and so should it's followers's for doin our fuckin head's in?Huh (hope this helps Smiley
Not me.
September 27, 2014, 10:43:33 PM
I AM proof of god's existance, but the bible should brn, and so should it's followers's for doin our fuckin head's in?Huh (hope this helps Smiley
September 27, 2014, 10:38:50 PM
Wake up for fuck sake, at least fiolks can grasp what I'm trying to say (eventually)
However, what was said?
September 27, 2014, 10:33:55 PM
Am BADeckers nemesis.. if he has a point, so do eye..
September 27, 2014, 10:32:55 PM
Wake up for fuck sake, at least fiolks can grasp what I'm trying to say (eventually)
September 27, 2014, 10:27:50 PM
The problem with human logic, is they made toys to circumvent it, do I look like I can be easily circumvented ? Smiley

Shall I show you the TRUE god.. um.. blood of christ: = mushroom from.. coconut. Several generations after this was discovered, the dad still had the same potency in his dick than his grandchildren, keep in mind, they were born trippin, and you never knew what i just said, or you know what I'm on about.

Here is a question to prove my point:

What is the only lifeform known to man that CAN be reborn based on mans greed?

Note: LIFEFORM, nothing else, no anagram, analogy etc..?

Double edit: Look for the 'sacred' blood or milk of christ.. the truth is in reality..
tl;dr ("too loony; didn't read"): "Your gods are entropy anemic for a reason: you are too.'"
Jump to: