Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 73. (Read 845587 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 25, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

Unfortunately newtons 3rd law never states that everything has causes. I explained that in the other thread:

'It is sufficient to show that all the motions have causes, which is something that Newton proved with his 3rd law.'' No it's not. Where does newton 3rd law say that all motions have causes? You don't even know what the law says, do you? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. (FOR EVERY ACTION) meaning that IF there is an action or cause then there is a reaction or effect. Thats only IF not that everything has a cause, nowhere in the law it says that everything has a cause. You are a dishonest liar.

Still wrong.

Not only will you not find a motion in the universe that doesn't have a cause or that isn't a cause, even the idea of it is absurd. Ale there is, is cause and effect, action and reaction.

Cool

Ok since you are going to say the same thing over and over again I will try to make a final statement and if you don't agree with this either I don't think there is a point in continuing the conversation. The idea of everything having causes is just as absurd as something with no cause. Right now, quantum mechanics state that almost all quantum processes are random. This is not me claiming this like you, these are bright minds, far smarter than me and you together that ahve studied this for years and this is what they have come up with. Quantum theory is the best we have, do you understand that? All scientific theories are the best we have right now and I'm not claiming they are 100% true, no one is, when a better theory is known then we use that one but RIGHT NOW, quantum theory just like evolution theory is the best we have, whether you like it or not, it is the best. Can you show us the cause of those quantum processes like radioactive decay? If you can, go ahead, right a paper, get a nobel prize and you will be able to rewrite quantum theory but until you do that you have to accept it as it is. Period.

Edit: Also, can I prove to an 100% degree that there are things with no cause? No, can you prove that everything has a cause? No. What do we do? We do what science does, and this is why it works so well, we go with what we have and what we have is what the quantum theory says right now, that's the best we have just like evolution or gravity theories are the best and they work, they are useful, they are applied to many different things. We still don't know what exactly causes gravity but that doesn't stop us from being able to use it and being able to form a theory that tries to explain it as best as it can and maybe in the future something better will come and we will ditch gravity theory but right now it's the best we can.

You can't just come here and claim that everything has a cause when you have no proof to then say that your god has no cause because what? Because he is outside the universe? How do you even know that there can be something outside the universe? And if that's the case then many things could be outside the universe and have no cause, right? Maybe there are infinite things with no cause outside the universe, your claim, even if it were true, which again you don't know, just proposes far more questions for no reason.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 01:04:47 PM
Can such evidence exist at all?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 25, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
Anybody who doesn't understand the scientific proof for the existence of God enough to prove it isn't proof, is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Well, you need to show us this proof.  And not links to garbage, either.

Provide absolute proof your fairy tale is real and people will listen to you.  Smiley

Perhaps you are simply blind.    Cool

You mean every person in the world is blind, because you can't show us this proof.  :/

If I had meant that, I would have written it. But you can't seem to even be able to read what I wrote.

Cool

Ok - so can you show us this proof, or just bullshit more?

You can look when I show it to a sincere person who asks.    Cool

And you choose who is sincere?  So in other words, you never need to provide proof - you just want people to blindly believe you - which is how religion propagates.  :/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:25:59 AM
There is no scientific explanation or formulas that can assure the existent of God due to the reason that science deals with curtain standard, such as numbers and papers, they deal it on that way so that they can get the precise and specific answer, so how can they do it with God when the actions of God is very, miraculous and out of this galaxy
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
Anybody who doesn't understand the scientific proof for the existence of God enough to prove it isn't proof, is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Provide absolute proof your fairy tale is real and people will listen to you.  Smiley

You mean every person in the world is blind, because you can't show us this proof.  :/

If I had meant that, I would have written it. But you can't seem to even be able to read what I wrote.

Cool

You can look when I show it to a sincere person who asks.    Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

Cool

legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

legendary
December 25, 2017, 11:08:38 AM
Well, if you don't believe in Him, why do you talk about Him like He exists?

I don't.  There is no proof of any sky fairy.

But you talk about Him like you believe. See your post at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26937043.

Cool

Ok - you are confused.  I will straighten it out for you.

I am intelligent and curious.  As a result, I cannot believe in a fairy tale. 

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

But you talk about Him like you believe. See your post at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26937043.

Cool

Ok - you are confused.  I will straighten it out for you.

I am intelligent and curious.  As a result, I cannot believe in a fairy tale. 
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
But nobody can explain it. So I really wouldn't expect you to be able to.

No one can explain how life evolved without evolution.  

That is why it is accepted as fact.

And evolution can't explain how life evolved WITH evolution.

Evolution theory is a story without any proof, and with evidence that fits creation better than it fits evolution. But science has proven that God exists.

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

No one can explain how life evolved without evolution.  

That is why it is accepted as fact.
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
Not only will you not find a motion in the universe that doesn't have a cause or that isn't a cause, even the idea of it is absurd. Ale there is, is cause and effect, action and reaction.

What caused your god to poof! into existance?   

Now all of a sudden you believe in God!     Roll Eyes

I don't believe in your god.  You can't even tell me what caused him to be.

Cool
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:36:32 AM
Show and explain some piece of proof for evolution.    Cool

Dogs.

That's such a great explanation. LOL!     Cheesy

Thank you - not a single brainwashed fool has yet to dispute it as proof of evolution.  Smiley

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

I don't believe in your god.  You can't even tell me what caused him to be.
legendary
December 25, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: