Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET - page 2. (Read 62674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
ahahahahaa  are you all still waiting game??? do you really believe that ? Devs run away guys.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
any news?
price is falling ...  Huh

Markets doing market things. I would not expect a sudden rise, it will most likely move back to 2k soon. Real movement will start once the marketplace and the games come out, before that it is just speculation.

Yes, dont expect a big move before the offcial release.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
any news?

Markets doing market things. I would not expect a sudden rise, it will most likely move back to 2k soon. Real movement will start once the marketplace and the games come out, before that it is just speculation.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
any news?
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
soo many secret~~~~ Grin Grin Grin
Just to make clear some doubts:

This project its not only about games, or a crypto-coin, or a own exchange, or a market point system... but it is all related! To all work, this features/tools/platform MUST BE working together, because otherwise it just will not work.

Once all is done, it will goes live at same time.

Some roadmap goals do not reach,
Hope that you are still in active mode, dev.
I've longed for SCRT for a long time!

wut ,lol
we have no roadmap in here  Wink
and we see the dev everyday in telegram  Smiley
that feg is hard at work
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

This project its not only about games, or a crypto-coin, or a own exchange, or a market point system... but it is all related! To all work, this features/tools/platform MUST BE working together, because otherwise it just will not work.

Some roadmap goals do not reach,
Hope that you are still in active mode, dev.
I've longed for SCRT for a long time!
any news about secretcoin?

haha newbie you are a noob .
to who belongs this double account  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
any news about secretcoin?

Activity: 758
yeah but i like games Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Thank you, that builds trust.
Activity: 444

Annual interest is 2.75%.

2.75% x 10 000 SCRT = 275 SCRT

So in one week should be 275/52 ≈ 5.29 SCRT.

Why did I get only 0.1 SCRT?

Today I received only 0.00003465 SCRT (10,000 SCRT; age: 7 days) and 0.43277966 SCRT (1400 SCRT; age: 5 days). Can anybody explain me how PoS works? Any daily limits or random interest?
At each block you have a chance to get a reward, its pretty random and depends on the number of coins staking on your wallet. Imagine you have 10k staking and the network is 100k, you have 10% chance to get a reward next block.
You all get more or less 2.75% of your portfolio in 1 year if the network is stable.

Thank you Tkon for the explanation to temp89!

I understood that is not pump dump & scam project, so wait a bit. I am ok, when price is quite stable and devs visible. It is 2 or 3 month since they officialy working. I am ok to wait till end of Summer. For me it is important to have good start. Let's give them more time, I hope it will be fine.

main site sure, should come back Smiley

If you have any coins you can sell it safe. Price is quite stable for several weeks. If you was willing just to play and get profit, wait. it is not for daily trading now. (Or you can make some pump, welcome Smiley )

Having a good start its the most important thing that we can think of it. Its big challenge and we are working to give the expectations that people wants and believed.
SCRT is where its supposed to be on track .  Wink

And it is.
Cheesy now that is some funny shit right there....
 Undecided
LMFAOAUI

Like we told you, please dont FUD this thread using another account
Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway..
-As always, just my two cents as im entitled

Your "two cents" gave us the impression that you dont know really what having a Certificate means. Our certificate was disable because was needed to be disabled to work.
Even disabled, since you dont put any data on our site by now, there are no problem. We didnt request there any CC data, or banks accounts, etc....So, dont know how thos two cents can worth anything at this moment.

Please dont FUD this thread.

Haahahaa. are you still waiting games? Grin I ve never seen such an untalented dev like teamsecret. 8 months passed but still no game hahahahahahahah Grin

Not 8 months..but since January.

We already said once that this project this is not related ONLY with games delivery. For this project works well and go live, ALL must be finished, otherwise it will not work. Anyone will be able to add is game to the platform. We will have our own, ofc, you can add yours, if you already spent time to learn how to do it, like you said that you will do it watching you tube videos.

We remember you that in our previous answer to your post, we left you 2 links for 2 games. Probably you didn't play.
Pages:
Jump to: