Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 17. (Read 62104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

CoinMinePW is created and managed only by me now. Where is no any great money to make a "corporation" Smiley

Good work, I like the site.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

It's Up again !

Down again... At least the Stratum...

Mje... well, at least I got to xfer my coins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
[The 1 sat coins you can dump for all I care... But if it's tradeable and mineable, I want it.
Like Lottocoin?

Lol, ye... not even buy orders on that one... And Kitteycoin, so many 1 sat orders that it will never ever become 2 sat... trash it.
legendary
[The 1 sat coins you can dump for all I care... But if it's tradeable and mineable, I want it.
Like Lottocoin?
Thanks for huge activity. I'm glad, what too many good peoples likes, what I'm doing and several bad peoples not like this Smiley
Unfortunately, service under heavy DDOS attack. My uplink can't mitigate this attack now and just null route IP addresses.
It will be back online, then attack will be mitigated. Usually it not take long time, because support attack it quite expensive, but cost nothing for me except 1-2 days of downtime.
All your coins are safe. DDOS attack it's huge amount of requests (about 100 000 in a second) what block servers from make it's job.

Well, you could spend the downtime adding new coins and stuff (if you can reach it yourself).... X11, X13. Don't worry about network hashrate or profit, if someone doesn't like the coin he can turn it off. But at least we'll have more choice  Grin

The 1 sat coins you can dump for all I care... But if it's tradeable and mineable, I want it.

We want to stay on top of it all with the latest coins.... gief !  Tongue

Edit:  

Scrypt: 

TAG (!)

Scrypt-N:

Rotocoin

X13:

X13 coin
Nanolite
Axis
Mammothcoin
Summercoin v2
Marucoin
cloakcoin
opeccoin

X11:

Kiwi coin
Voot coin
Urocoin
League Coin
Machinerycoin
Logicoin
Limecoinx
Granitecoin

If you have no time, teach me I got all day  Tongue
legendary
Many pools are run by a single person, so that's not too surprising. If the pool operator has proper monitoring alerts set up to kick him/her out of bed then it's not too bad. Doesn't seem to be the case here though.
Honestly didn't know that, thought most were fairly large operations...
Wonder what's involved, looks like lots of work and coding, especially for this site since it's more "customized" than other sites I have been on...

CoinMinePW is created and managed only by me now. Where is no any great money to make a "corporation" Smiley
Im very impressed. Looks like quite alot of hard work by one person to make such a good looking site.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Thanks for huge activity. I'm glad, what too many good peoples likes, what I'm doing and several bad peoples not like this Smiley
Unfortunately, service under heavy DDOS attack. My uplink can't mitigate this attack now and just null route IP addresses.
It will be back online, then attack will be mitigated. Usually it not take long time, because support attack it quite expensive, but cost nothing for me except 1-2 days of downtime.
All your coins are safe. DDOS attack it's huge amount of requests (about 100 000 in a second) what block servers from make it's job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Many pools are run by a single person, so that's not too surprising. If the pool operator has proper monitoring alerts set up to kick him/her out of bed then it's not too bad. Doesn't seem to be the case here though.
Honestly didn't know that, thought most were fairly large operations...
Wonder what's involved, looks like lots of work and coding, especially for this site since it's more "customized" than other sites I have been on...

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Offline again.... Thank God my failover worked this time.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
can you please add more coins to the x11 pool, and maybe adding x13 algo?
i know theres alot of miners out there that would enjoy having more chances for a more profitable mining.
so far im pretty happy with the site, and the stability of the servers, but definetly need more coins options.
Verified that I can get in on the EU server, but not US/CA servers.
By the way, is there a way to adjust worker difficulty?
When I pool all my miners under a single worker, I get a higher difficulty than when I run them separately.

Nope it's fully auto, and this pool takes a higher diff than other pools. you're golden Smiley

Don't mix Blizzards with Cyclones on a single worker though  Tongue

I found I get better results when I split my 4 cyclones into 2 groups under seperate workers.
Got overall higher hashrates... I think it's because the difficulty is showing up a bit smaller for the 2 workers rather than the one worker.

It's possible. I just seperate my workers by type of device. This pool sets it really high, possibly too high on some occassions. But it gives you the most return Smiley

legendary
When I pool all my miners under a single worker, I get a higher difficulty than when I run them separately.

Nope it's fully auto, and this pool takes a higher diff than other pools. you're golden Smiley

I found I get better results when I split my 4 cyclones into 2 groups under seperate workers.
Got overall higher hashrates... I think it's because the difficulty is showing up a bit smaller for the 2 workers rather than the one worker.

legendary
Activity: 826

It's Up !

Still cannot connect to stratum servers though.

Thanks for saving me the time in switching mine!  Smiley
It's odd, you can ping the stratum servers, but they are not giving any work out to my miners. The miners all say "Waiting for work to be available from pools."

eu works, sg and cn don't for me...

All of mine are rented out at the moment, so I can't test the US and US2 servers.

It's Up !

It's odd, you can ping the stratum servers, but they are not giving any work out to my miners. The miners all say "Waiting for work to be available from pools."

eu works, sg and cn don't for me...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

It's Up !

well its working for me atm (x11 eu server)
Pages:
Jump to: