Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 18. (Read 62104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

It's Up !

Still cannot connect to stratum servers though.

Thanks for saving me the time in switching mine!  Smiley
It's odd, you can ping the stratum servers, but they are not giving any work out to my miners. The miners all say "Waiting for work to be available from pools."
Activity: 826

It's Up !

Still cannot connect to stratum servers though.

Thanks for saving me the time in switching mine!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
legendary
Many pools are run by a single person, so that's not too surprising. If the pool operator has proper monitoring alerts set up to kick him/her out of bed then it's not too bad. Doesn't seem to be the case here though.
Honestly didn't know that, thought most were fairly large operations...
Wonder what's involved, looks like lots of work and coding, especially for this site since it's more "customized" than other sites I have been on...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Anyone know what time it went down EST?
No, but im wondering how large a team is working on this, since it's been offline for probably 6-8 hours or more...
Do they have a worldwide team or is it localized to a single country? Normally, a team is spread over the world to provide 24/7 coverage for sev-1 outages...
You normally don't see production systems from most companies offline for this long...

I doubt there is a "team". I don't mean this in a negative way - I've run some one-person sites myself - but you need to set your expectations accordingly when dealing with such sites.

It went down around 8 AM GMT. As far as I know there is no team, just the guy. And if like many Europeans he has an extra day off today and went away, it might take awhile.

Ouch. I thought this was a larger corporate operation, not a one-man-band...
Seems as it would be too much for a one-person operation...

Many pools are run by a single person, so that's not too surprising. If the pool operator has proper monitoring alerts set up to kick him/her out of bed then it's not too bad. Doesn't seem to be the case here though.
legendary
No, but im wondering how large a team is working on this, since it's been offline for probably 6-8 hours or more...
Do they have a worldwide team or is it localized to a single country? Normally, a team is spread over the world to provide 24/7 coverage for sev-1 outages...
You normally don't see production systems from most companies offline for this long...

I doubt there is a "team". I don't mean this in a negative way - I've run some one-person sites myself - but you need to set your expectations accordingly when dealing with such sites.

It went down around 8 AM GMT. As far as I know there is no team, just the guy. And if like many Europeans he has an extra day off today and went away, it might take awhile.

Ouch. I thought this was a larger corporate operation, not a one-man-band...
Seems as it would be too much for a one-person operation...

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Meh it crashed my A2, and I can't access it remotely now for some reason...  Cry
Activity: 13
site is closed ( owner is on Belize )
 Grin   Grin   Grin  Grin

Very funny

Not very funny, anyway site is still down Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
 Grin   Grin   Grin  Grin

Very funny
 Grin   Grin   Grin  Grin

Nah, I bet he makes more off of fees than he would taking the money and run  Tongue
Activity: 38
 Grin   Grin   Grin  Grin
Activity: 38
website is down.....

na ako dlho je dole ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The whole website is down. When can we expect it to be back up again?
legendary
Website suggestion...
Can you anchor the blue top-bar with the menu items please?
It's small, doesn't take much  space and it's kinda anoying to have to page-up all the time to get to it.
Pages:
Jump to: