Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 11. (Read 1289617 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
this is the first decentralized market with currency ever ,,, and every body's trying to talk it down because of a rebrand  ,,,, just LOL
No it's not BitBay has been around for more than a year with double deposit unbreakable contracts as well.

And OpenBazaar is centralized, they use arbiters who can steal escrow. (2 of 3 collusion)

In Bitbay you can use cash for your deals to insured by double deposit.

bitbay is not a decentralized system ,, first clue is the login page

Login? Where? Bitbay is a coin based in BitHalo maybe you have the wrong site.

Bitbay.market   is just the site you have to download the software

Yes it is totally decentralized I've worked on it for 4 years it's p2p via Bitmessage. The contracts are unbreakable and it has 100s of privacy features and no servers

ahh my bad wrong site ,,,, does it have a built in currency?

Yeah of course. https://youtu.be/HrXUZRGd1hE

It's got price tracking as well an anti-keylogger, multisig with steganography, tons of ninja features, templates, cold staking etc

You can barter, do sales, employ, cash for coins etc. Anyways this is SDC thread so just redirect any questions to our thread please
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Will there be a token exchange for PART?
... existing ShadowCash token holders can exchange SDC for PART.
Investors have a choice of either swapping tokens 1:1
or including BTC in exchange for bonus 15% more PART.

Redditpeople have transformed that 15% into 0.15$.
How? Why?

This obviously needs rephrasing, or explanation.

Ah, found it:

https://particl.io/#faq-a11
Days 1-3:
Donate 1 ShadowCash (SDC) + $0.15 (BTC) = 1.15 Particl (PART)

That ($0.15==0.15 PART) would really mean pegging 1$ = 1 PART.

Stupid. (*)

Not too late though. The swap has not started yet. The rules can still be changed.  This probably make more sense:

https://particl.io/#faq-a11
Days 4-28:
Donate 1 ShadowCash (SDC) + [variable market-based function] (BTC) = 1.15 Particl (PART)

(*) The dump would logically continue until 0.00184681 BTC / 2.00$ = 92341 Satoshi per SDC (assumed BTC price would be constant which it is not at the moment).

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
this is the first decentralized market with currency ever ,,, and every body's trying to talk it down because of a rebrand  ,,,, just LOL
No it's not BitBay has been around for more than a year with double deposit unbreakable contracts as well.

And OpenBazaar is centralized, they use arbiters who can steal escrow. (2 of 3 collusion)

Yes it is totally decentralized I've worked on it for 4 years it's p2p via Bitmessage. The contracts are unbreakable and it has 100s of privacy features and no servers

https://particl.io/
Won't offering competing currencies lessen the value of PART?
A decentralized privacy platform focused on free markets cannot be limited by its own built-in token system. Our goal is to lower barriers of entry and reduce friction in online shopping, allowing for easier adoption by buyers and vendors anywhere in the world. The Particl platform benefits directly from the growth and adoption of other token projects.

-> People will use PART to pay the fees and run the nodes Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
ludx: "didnt buy back last week", so you're just some trader taking profit, not a real supporter of the project.

No I held for 3+ years and never sold for years and sold out everything within a day or two a few months ago. I'm a supporter but made like 10x and had bills to pay. Im a supporter of it. Was thinking for a while about getting back in. However it's illogical to hold forever money is meant to be liquid.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

http://blog.capterra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/email-marketing-blogs.jpg
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ludx: "didnt buy back last week", so you're just some trader taking profit, not a real supporter of the project.
lol your talkin about real suporter? heyy man its all about money!
fact : so what the hell 15% bonus with bitcoin. is it real suporter? LLOOOLLLLL Grin
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
SDC = Slow Death Coin
i am lose big money on SDC  Cry
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
SCAM DEVS DUMPED ON YOUR ARSE  Grin

legendary
Rebranding SDC is the WORST idea I've ever heard. You guys were doing great and exit?! Come on what the hell is the reason for this.

Patricl?? Where does the name idea come from this has to be a joke. I recommend the community ignores the swap and rips the website and clones the source and just mirror their rebrand.

Anyways SDC devs reconsider. You have a great website, a ton of work put into branding SDC and now you lose all that nice artwork and branding?!

Im fortunate I didn't buy back in last week after all and to think I was kicking myself.

Sorry devs don't mean to be harsh but it is not a good idea please reconsider
ludx: you read it wrong
"The more I look at this, the less I like it. Unless I read it wrong, investors in Part won't even have a wallet for 90 days? HTF does that work?"

the wallet is the market place software https://particl.io/#intro ,,,,15 hours out ,,, from what I see
ludx: you like to break nda contracts and pay the fines?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I love how devs think it's ok to not ease into announcements like these and give any kind of heads up.  Just one day out of blue, hey guess what guys!  I mean does it get anymore scummy than that?
legendary

Activity: 120
shitt.all my btc trapped in  this coin
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!

I will definitely be an investor in on Particl, but there has been a lot of money lost today. That cannot, and will not be forgotten by most investors that lost small fortunes today. In fact I believe it will make the new project far more difficult than if they had offered every SDC holder a voluntary option to invest in the new project. This has turned into more of a bloodbath that I would have predicted for another delay in the market, no news, or even negative news. In fact looking at the goals for funding the new project, the entire SDC market cap may fall short before this is over.

I am a die hard fan of this project, but I have to be honest.

don't understand your logic

the only way to get PART for the next month will be buying SDC and exchanging it

whats the difference if they had just released a new wallet with a market in it. ,,, people freaked and dumped

The more I look at this, the less I like it. Unless I read it wrong, investors in Part won't even have a wallet for 90 days? HTF does that work?

If they had released a new wallet with the market, the SDC market cap would be close to $100 million now. Instead we are down 54% today, and that is on top of a big correction yesterday.

Not sure I understand your logic?
Pages:
Jump to: