Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 8. (Read 1289614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
vtr99, you are a babbling idiot, i use that term quite liberally in regards to you. The same idiot that thinks using open source code is "stealing". The same idiot that is blaming developers for market cap fluctuations. Good job idiot!

Quote from: LongAndShort on Today at 04:49:13 PM
Here is a run down for the laymen.

ShadowCash development team are taking the tech, a entire suite of privacy tools. They are taking the tools which include a working marketplace protype to a new platform called PARTICL.

They are going to build it from the ground up on bitcoins newest code base.

"The launch of Particl marks the end of the Shadow Project and the Umbra platform, but the development of Particl is a move toward a more technologically sound marketplace that simultaneously protects privacy while also meeting regulatory standards that will ensure its global longevity."

"What is happening to the ShadowProject and your ShadowCash?"

"Out of gratitude and respect for the great ShadowCash community, I would like to exclusively offer the ShadowCash (SDC) holders the opportunity to participate in the commencement of the Particl project. SDC is the only ticket to be part of the Particl network prior to its launch, so if you hold SDC — great, do not get rid of it. If you do not yet hold SDC, and want to support Particl, you will need to obtain SDC to do so. It is our desire and belief that our community will also want to see the greater vision carried out, and will join us in total support. To understand the full scope of our plans and intentions with the Particl project, and how ShadowCash holders can exclusively join us in the upcoming launch, please visit https://particl.io" -Ryno (lead ShadowCash and now Particl Developer)

Read more at https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

It explains it all very clearly, i'm not sure why people are confused.

"Here is a run down for the laymen."

As an investor, you just lost a shitload of money due to a very poorly executed plan that you didn't get to vote on.

As I said before I plan to invest in this new project. But... due to the way this was dropped on our heads, the vast majority of my funds will be going to projects I feel are more trustworthy.

Thanks longandshort for making sure everyone understands this!

LOL

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Although I find the concept quite interesting I am still not sure what the benefits of investing are yet, additionally, can someone please tell me if I will require a wallet to send funds or can I use an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
vtr99, you are a babbling idiot, i use that term quite liberally in regards to you. The same idiot that thinks using open source code is "stealing". The same idiot that is blaming developers for market cap fluctuations. Good job idiot!

Buy or don't buy, i don't care, you are not a supporter of the project nor are you helping people understand what is really happening here.
You are the bloody idiot who hyped this news despite the rest us warning you to calm down! You need to take responsibility for the market on your own back. Its seems to be your only concern.

The developers are doing their own work and do not serve you the market hopping idiot! Hence not effecting the market at all. it was people stupid like you who are not seeing what a fantastic opportunity this is. Bitcoins market fell far more then what you are trying to pass as relevant to anything here. It does it daily and i don't see you fucking blaming the developers for that. So stupid your stupid rants here, your stupid hyping and your stupid fucking justification for what you had a huge part in creating!

But sure, try telling me why you have now turned on the devs and are disrespecting this entire community most assuredly yourself! How did ryno manipulate the market in the way you are stating he did? PLEASE try explaining that to me?

legendary

ShadowCash development team are taking the tech, a entire suite of privacy tools. They are taking the tools which include a working marketplace protype to a new platform called PARTICL.

"The launch of Particl marks the end of the Shadow Project and the Umbra platform, but the development of Particl is a move toward a more technologically sound marketplace that simultaneously protects privacy while also meeting regulatory standards that will ensure its global longevity."

"Out of gratitude and respect for the great ShadowCash community, I would like to exclusively offer the ShadowCash (SDC) holders the opportunity to participate in the commencement of the Particl project. SDC is the only ticket to be part of the Particl network prior to its launch, so if you hold SDC — great, do not get rid of it. If you do not yet hold SDC, and want to support Particl, you will need to obtain SDC to do so. It is our desire and belief that our community will also want to see the greater vision carried out, and will join us in total support. To understand the full scope of our plans and intentions with the Particl project, and how ShadowCash holders can exclusively join us in the upcoming launch, please visit https://particl.io" -Ryno (lead ShadowCash and now Particl Developer)

"Here is a run down for the laymen."

As an investor, you just lost a shitload of money due to a very poorly executed plan that you didn't get to vote on.

As I said before I plan to invest in this new project. But... due to the way this was dropped on our heads, the vast majority of my funds will be going to projects I feel are more trustworthy.

Thanks longandshort for making sure everyone understands this!
Activity: 300
So I have a few questions...
1. How does an investor in Particl gain a return on investment?
2. Is it necessary to have a SDC wallet to send funds or can you participate from an exchange wallet?
legendary

legendary
I WARNED ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS SCAM. FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW!  - YOUR FRIEND BLAZIN8888

What scam? Who scamed who here?
legendary
Redemption hasn't even started yet and people freaking out after a panic shakeout based on FUD. So many drama queens here.  Shocked

Drama queens? SDC market cap has dropped nearly $37,000,000!!!

What does that say to those who were buying into the rally? Given, a 10% to 20% correction is normal after such a big run. But this is pure BS.

Where is the new Part wallet? Available in about 90 days? WTF!

Sorry, I tried to see the positives, but this plan was POORLY EXECUTED!

The SDC market cap is not the developers concern. They cannot control what people do with their money. In that i mean i have never seen hype or suggest people buy or sell. The BS that you refer to is from people like yourself. Who openly coerce others to buy or sell and then you want to lay blame on a development team who wish to carry on work they do for free mostly. Take some responsibility for your own actions. And please learn the differences here.

You hyped this up and now need to take responsibility. I said you were being reckless!!!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I WARNED ALL OF YOU ABOUT THIS SCAM. FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW!  - YOUR FRIEND BLAZIN8888

better to invest in real projects such as : ETH,STEEM,ZEC,DASH,XMR
legendary
Redemption hasn't even started yet and people freaking out after a panic shakeout based on FUD. So many drama queens here.  Shocked

Drama queens? SDC market cap has dropped nearly $37,000,000!!!

What does that say to those who were buying into the rally? Given, a 10% to 20% correction is normal after such a big run. But this is pure BS.

Where is the new Part wallet? Available in about 90 days? WTF!

Sorry, I tried to see the positives, but this plan was POORLY EXECUTED!
Activity: 356
legendary
Unfortunately for me buying coins SDC,,I hope to get a profit but losses
Coin foul,ugly and I would not buy this coin again  Cry Cry

So you bought your coins, hoping for a profit, you sold at a loss and now the project is at fault?

Oh gawd... take some responsibility for your actions. If you sold your coins for a loss thats your fault. The projects future looks bright, but you sold your coins for a loss?

And now you come here to complain that the project is ugly and foul...because you decided to lose money by selling your coins instead of supporting the project and seeing them grow in value?

I bought some coins is due to the progress of the developer
they were informed that there will be good news regarding this project are so many people buy these coins
and it turns out news in waiting but lies from the developer who made the investors no longer trust

Oh please tell me what lies?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

So you bought your coins, hoping for a profit, you sold at a loss and now the project is at fault?

Oh gawd... take some responsibility for your actions. If you sold your coins for a loss thats your fault. The projects future looks bright, but you sold your coins for a loss?

And now you come here to complain that the project is ugly and foul...because you decided to lose money by selling your coins instead of supporting the project and seeing them grow in value?

I bought some coins is due to the progress of the developer
they were informed that there will be good news regarding this project are so many people buy these coins
and it turns out news in waiting but lies from the developer who made the investors no longer trust
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am glad peoples got panic because this silly news. I brought a lots sdc for cheap prize.haha.. be relax and seat tight.
Welcome to the world of trading.

Regards
legendary

legendary
@longandshort : you have rights to express your opinions here, same as vtr99. Just that both of you are on the opposite sides.

so sad to see the investors there pre-dump getting double-whammy'ed  Cry  
SDC dumped and BTC too....

losing on both sides..

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

"We have developed Particl with the guidance of a team of business consultants and the internationally reputed law firm..."

Who advised them to ninja launch a vague project with no timeline...
And totally screw their investors by slashing SDC cap by 50%?

Also, it's "reputable"... not "reputed". Maybe they can now buy a dictionary with their huge new resources.

How is what happens on the market any of the community or developers fault? How are you correlating the two. Someone pumped it? Who asked them to? Cap slashed by 50%? How solid was the footing it had at the cap it was when it fell? Was it natural? Was it really the fault of the developers?

If developers cared as much as you twits did about the market. Nothing here would ever get done! Its not their focus, they never said "quick better buy up and profit lads" (like vtr99 did) How is this representative of the project?

Stop being as stupid as you think everyone else is by trying to mash it all together and labeling it ShadowCash developers fault! Its ridiculous! But sure, pick up a typo and miss the point entirely. Its not like you are the first moron to do so! Why be original right?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Coin foul,ugly and I would not buy this coin again  Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1588
@longandshort : you have rights to express your opinions here, same as vtr99. Just that both of you are on the opposite sides.

losing on both sides..

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

"We have developed Particl with the guidance of a team of business consultants and the internationally reputed law firm..."

Who advised them to ninja launch a vague project with no timeline...
And totally screw their investors by slashing SDC cap by 50%?

Also, it's "reputable"... not "reputed". Maybe they can now buy a dictionary with their huge new resources.
legendary

losing on both sides..

To be honest I sold most of my SDC a couple days ago. I've got less than 20k left, and I'm selling those now.

Gonna buy some toys and invest in other coins.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

losing on both sides..
Pages:
Jump to: