Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 196. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
And the fun continues...non regulated exchanges...http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-us-dollar-withdrawals-could-be-delayed-two-weeks/    this is just the begining   Cheesy

*id advise , keep minimum funds  ( or zero,lol ) on  btce.

good times to dump btc into sdc  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
@wheatclove, and all of us. Time to Get Better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEitrZU-nCw

Activity: 503
And the fun continues...non regulated exchanges...http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-us-dollar-withdrawals-could-be-delayed-two-weeks/    this is just the begining   Cheesy

I'm sure they'll be happy to do their part to fight terrorism and keep your money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Activity: 532
Skid60 want to trade some SDC? 

I have an extra 1000 DASH I'll trade for 22,250 SDC
Activity: 503
Oh my God, look at that buy wall.  Shocked
Activity: 546
Having trouble syncing again, do not know why but does anyone have a shadowcoin.conf I could use, would like to start staking again. Smiley

Everything you need is always on the website or the original post.

For instance, i just looked around and i figure that you can try to get some nodes from the block explorer http://shadowchain.info
I also found  Wheatclove's "getblockhash" tutorial on Shadows' forum that was linked under "Tutorials" on the aboutshadow.com or shadow.cash website
Make sure you jump into a chat room if you still cant sort it out. This has been brought up in this thread to many times to count. Smiley
Thanks I will check out those resources, see if that works. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Having trouble syncing again, do not know why but does anyone have a shadowcoin.conf I could use, would like to start staking again. Smiley

Everything you need is always on the website or the original post.

For instance, i just looked around and i figure that you can try to get some nodes from the block explorer http://shadowchain.info
I also found  Wheatclove's "getblockhash" tutorial on Shadows' forum that was linked under "Tutorials" on the aboutshadow.com or shadow.cash website
Make sure you jump into a chat room if you still cant sort it out. This has been brought up in this thread to many times to count. Smiley
Activity: 546
legendary
Back from vacay... sucking up SDC  Wink

Got 7 more BTC inbound.... Slow BTC blocks Grin

keep on buying

my latest support to sdc, more cooming soon... i will wipe all under 100k...leave 65k wall to me

me first will buy all up to 100k you crypto hobo  Grin
legendary
Back from vacay... sucking up SDC  Wink

i missed the daily sdc pookie hype in the trollbox  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Good point.  Main thread in the goods section here can be seen at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwts-brand-new-line-of-physical-coins-series-1-sold-out-1070042

Also if there are any questions you can always pm me.

wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
@dadon. Just pmd you with the information about the physical shadowcash coins.  If anyone else wants a shadowcash coin then let me know via pm.  I have 9 left directly for sale and 20 that are randomly inserted into packs with other coins.

Wheelz1200

What is the use of owning a physical Bitcoin  Huh (excuse my ignorance  Cheesy)

They like cold storage for practical use.  Most people have them as collectables or memerabilia of the coin they support.  They do come with an engraved address on the back, with a private key under the security sticker. (Look up casascius coins)  Also i am now proud to announce I will now be accepting ShadowCash for payment for these coins.  Support your community and get your very own Shadowcash coin now and use your ShadowCash.  Pm me me for more details.  Thanks

Wheelz1200

where can i go to review prices ( for your coin ) and other information? by pm?

I'm selling them for $15 each plus shipping.  Shipping will depend on your country.  These are all custom in that they have the coins name engraved.  They are all serialized (1-30) for shadowcash and there is a unique address engraved on the back of each coin with a private key under a semi custom hologram security sticker covering it.  The total mint amount for the whole series 1 is 300 (spread acriss 12 different coins including ShadowCash).  Anymore info just let me know.  Thanks

Nice initiative, however, can you please lead people to your own thread to answer questions regarding your topic?
Thanks.
legendary
@dadon. Just pmd you with the information about the physical shadowcash coins.  If anyone else wants a shadowcash coin then let me know via pm.  I have 9 left directly for sale and 20 that are randomly inserted into packs with other coins.

Wheelz1200

They like cold storage for practical use.  Most people have them as collectables or memerabilia of the coin they support.  They do come with an engraved address on the back, with a private key under the security sticker. (Look up casascius coins)  Also i am now proud to announce I will now be accepting ShadowCash for payment for these coins.  Support your community and get your very own Shadowcash coin now and use your ShadowCash.  Pm me me for more details.  Thanks

Wheelz1200

I'm selling them for $15 each plus shipping.  Shipping will depend on your country.  These are all custom in that they have the coins name engraved.  They are all serialized (1-30) for shadowcash and there is a unique address engraved on the back of each coin with a private key under a semi custom hologram security sticker covering it.  The total mint amount for the whole series 1 is 300 (spread acriss 12 different coins including ShadowCash).  Anymore info just let me know.  Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Wheelz1200

Wheelz1200

Activity: 462
Back from vacay... sucking up SDC  Wink

legendary

Wheelz1200

Wheelz1200
legendary

Wheelz1200
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Jump to: