Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 202. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Shit I was scanning my pc to be extra careful. Guess I clicked the link too.. As it was scanning, someone emptied my wallet =(

Edit: i think it was skip that posted it and then deleted his post after i clicked it.

Holy shit Wheat, I'm terrified what balance will be waiting on me when I come home this afternoon..

EDIT: Did you have the same problems with the downloaded wallet as lawgicc?

Sorry to scare you buddy Wink

Seriously dude, there is no reason to be joking about this issue.

If you find yourself laughing uncontrollably, take a look at the price. Looks like a combination of fear and stolen coins being dumped.

Can't complain. My buy orders got finally filled. So I just hope that won't be the only SDC I have..
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Shit I was scanning my pc to be extra careful. Guess I clicked the link too.. As it was scanning, someone emptied my wallet =(

Edit: i think it was skip that posted it and then deleted his post after i clicked it.

Holy shit Wheat, I'm terrified what balance will be waiting on me when I come home this afternoon..

If you find yourself laughing uncontrollably, take a look at the price. Looks like a combination of fear and stolen coins being dumped.
Activity: 606
If anyone around here should be ignored, it is Wheat. 
as much as i love wheat fuck wheat lol hes an asshole but a good one Smiley
Aww how sweet <3
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
as much as i love wheat fuck wheat lol hes an asshole but a good one Smiley
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Activity: 406
Ok guys thanks for you replies. It was good for me but probably also for other people to get a quick reminder of elementary security.

You mean skip60 quoted it yesterday and you got infected?
I feel very sorry for you Wheat. Are your coins now at the same address as Lawgic's? The scammer is probably emptying all infected wallet at the moment, before people take extra mesure to protect their coins.

Was the window wallet the only one concerned by the infection or is it also the case for Linux and Mac? Someone tech savvy could perhaps write a procedure to prevent people from getting their coins stolen.

Whats the name of the corrupted file? Perhaps people could make research to see if they got infected by making research on their computers with the exact name.
Any recommendations in case of infection?
I'm running on Mac and was very busy, so I don't have the new wallet and haven't typed my password since a very long time. I don't think I got infected but It could be useful for others.

Yeah, go to my post history or my imgur album. Look for files csrss.exe and DClogs. Also any exe file with a SDC logo that isnt ~12mb.

I believe its only windows. The day i switch to windows i get owned. I was running ubuntu 14.04 for the longest time.....3+ years in crypto and never had this problem.

55k sdc lesson learned.

fyi they are making fun of skip..

Ouch.  Embarrassed

Skip60's posts are ignored on my computer for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 420

its all fun n games til it happens to them. thats life
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Ok guys thanks for you replies. It was good for me but probably also for other people to get a quick reminder of elementary security.

I feel very sorry for you Wheat. Are your coins now at the same address as Lawgic's? The scammer is probably emptying all infected wallet at the moment, before people take extra mesure to protect their coins.

Was the window wallet the only one concerned by the infection or is it also the case for Linux and Mac? Someone tech savvy could perhaps write a procedure to prevent people from getting their coins stolen.

Whats the name of the corrupted file? Perhaps people could make research to see if they got infected by making research on their computers with the exact name.
I'm running on Mac and was very busy, so I don't have the new wallet and haven't typed my password since a very long time. I don't think I got infected but It could be useful for others.

Yeah, go to my post history or my imgur album. Look for files csrss.exe and DClogs. Also any exe file with a SDC logo that isnt ~12mb.

I believe its only windows. The day i switch to windows i get owned. I was running ubuntu 14.04 for the longest time.....3+ years in crypto and never had this problem.

55k sdc lesson learned.

55k sdc lesson learned.

Activity: 406

mine was at 55k when i went to sleep and woke up to .3 SDC.

feels great

Activity: 390

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

you re pityfull
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
I think i might dump my 11k... Someome might dump all those 55k!
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Everyone be extra careful and only download wallet which link to "shadow.cash" website - both aboutshadow.com and shadowcash.info link directly to downloads at shadow.cash.
Activity: 624
where is our team members

better they clean the garbage at the thread and write a WARNING about this incident

Who do you think I am?

then do it my friend...clean the topic and put a warning message

when i first downloaded the wallet with virüs, i thought it is a corrupted file, that is why i didnt made it big deal that day

now, after what i read about lawgicc, i understood that it was done on purpose by erok or someone who hacked erok's account

There is NO PROOF that you have downloaded an infected file from erok's post. For now it's your word against his and he hasn't even had any chance to defend himself. And as I've said, your word isn't worth much here.

lawgicc had the same problem also, is he lying you mean?

why are you trying to put it on me now???

I'm not accusing you of anything else other than constant trolling and accusing people here without any proof. lawgicc had his coins stolen, and I haven't said anything about him lying. He could have gotten the malware from many other places other than eroks link, that you claim it came from.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

better they clean the garbage at the thread and write a WARNING about this incident

Who do you think I am?

when i first downloaded the wallet with virüs, i thought it is a corrupted file, that is why i didnt made it big deal that day

now, after what i read about lawgicc, i understood that it was done on purpose by erok or someone who hacked erok's account

There is NO PROOF that you have downloaded an infected file from erok's post. For now it's your word against his and he hasn't even had any chance to defend himself. And as I've said, your word isn't worth much here.

lawgicc had the same problem also, is he lying you mean?

why are you trying to play on me now???
Activity: 624

Who do you think I am?

Jump to: