Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 201. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just reformatted my laptop...the new one that got bugged....For some reason this file still pops up in my roaming...

Is my computer toasted already? Huh Huh

ive been googling it and it doesnt sound good

If you're going to reformat, and you prefer Linux anyway, you know what to do...

No, I already reformatted, but this file is still popping up....The decision is whether or not to return this laptop. No doubt im going linux but is my computer itself completely compromised? From what ive read i have a brutal rootkit -_-

I did the reformat option in the windows 8.1 settings. Complete reformat of everything. Idk if thats enough -_-
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
just reformatted my laptop...the new one that got bugged....For some reason this file still pops up in my roaming...

If you're going to reformat, and you prefer Linux anyway, you know what to do...
Can someone tell me what was the story of 55k SDC?

Downloaded an infected Wallet from this thread. It was the windows wallet which was reposted that injected my computer with DClogs, csrss.exe, couple trojans....

Coins gone.

Hi,  sorry for your lost.  But I also downloaded wallet, like always, and no trojans or malware on my computer..
I'm sure that we are not the only who downloaded.. but only you get hacked.

If I read well, you don't use any antivirus, that was new computer, and already installed bunch of games on it..

such behavior you are lucky to not have more wallets of other coins.

http://shadowchain.info/address/SSqXPDJzM1ih5PRajoTH9PLQDTWM63vt1J

I see "hacker" keeps them safe.

Ok well my download was from this thread and it was full of trojans with SDC logos and Dclogs in my roaming folder. If you read well, youd also understand those aspects as well. I erased everything to do with SDC and tried the same install and DClogs re appeared.

Antivirus is a fraud and its been known. Yes its a brand new computer.....So either my new computer came with the keylogger and trojans on it or i got it from Steam, Wickr, Spotify, or a link off this thread for the wallet qt. You tell me which one you think contained key loggers with SDC exe files not even 1 mb large.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN STEAM. I heard there is a world of warcraft virus going around stealing shadowcash and viral from peoples wallets. Ill open up a ticket with steam, maybe ill have some luck with them.

FYI ive never used anti virus in all my years of crypto...the only change was that i convereted to faggot ass windows.

Lesson learned, dont click links that other people repost, dont use windows. Please dont lecture me using google translate. ty

Good point you make though. it you have enough coin it's worth it to set up a box with nothing but your wallets on it. No games, no browsers, no social apps. And a clean install of whatever OS you want to use. I'm in the process of doing that now, maybe I will make it a Linux box.

go linux. im 30 minutes away from returning this garbage
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here

Good point you make though. it you have enough coin it's worth it to set up a box with nothing but your wallets on it. No games, no browsers, no social apps. And a clean install of whatever OS you want to use. I'm in the process of doing that now, maybe I will make it a Linux box.

Do it on a RPi and then write up a "getting started" post here for me  Wink

Activity: 503

Downloaded an infected Wallet from this thread. It was the windows wallet which was reposted that injected my computer with DClogs, csrss.exe, couple trojans....

Coins gone.

Hi,  sorry for your lost.  But I also downloaded wallet, like always, and no trojans or malware on my computer..

If I read well, you don't use any antivirus, that was new computer, and already installed bunch of games on it..

Ok well my download was from this thread and it was full of trojans with SDC logos and Dclogs in my roaming folder. If you read well, youd also understand those aspects as well. I erased everything to do with SDC and tried the same install and DClogs re appeared.

Antivirus is a fraud and its been known. Yes its a brand new computer.....So either my new computer came with the keylogger and trojans on it or i got it from Steam, Wickr, Spotify, or a link off this thread for the wallet qt. You tell me which one you think contained key loggers with SDC exe files not even 1 mb large.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN STEAM. I heard there is a world of warcraft virus going around stealing shadowcash and viral from peoples wallets. Ill open up a ticket with steam, maybe ill have some luck with them.

FYI ive never used anti virus in all my years of crypto...the only change was that i convereted to faggot ass windows.

Lesson learned, dont click links that other people repost, dont use windows. Please dont lecture me using google translate. ty

Coins gone.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I make $2.5 staking crave with the same BTC value as SDC and that results in 0.0002478 BTC = $0.06 per day.
Activity: 390
How much is the pos?

How much what? Stake interest? 2% annualy, see OP:

^ All is true, except Shadow made transition from scrypt to SHA.
Activity: 606
Activity: 994
How much is the pos?
Activity: 527
I AM NOT WORTHY. I am touched.

Thanks/Merci

I will offer a few tracks during the course of this day

TRACK 1:
Do Re Mi - Woody Guthrie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46mO7jx3JEw

7PM local time

31hrs revelry… just about standing

TRACK 2:
Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

\o/

SHADOOOOW!

happy birthday c_h!
<3
I think i might dump my 11k... Someome might dump all those 55k!

U try to make panic with 11k or 66k?

Coins gone.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I AM NOT WORTHY. I am touched.

Thanks/Merci

I will offer a few tracks during the course of this day

TRACK 1:
Do Re Mi - Woody Guthrie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46mO7jx3JEw

7PM local time

31hrs revelry… just about standing

TRACK 2:
Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

\o/

SHADOOOOW!

Coins gone.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Erm..just read the thread?
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 606
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
And now for something completely different...

This Agora clone launched today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-annang-angora-tor-marketplace-new-thread-launch-1066337
Jump to: