Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 230. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
UPDTAE: WEB BLOCK EXPLORERS DOWN! IN-WALLET EXPLORER WORKING FINE Smiley
EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH.

Now on block 453035.

1:00 PM CET yeah looks good, apart from the block explorers Tongue need to change hashes to sha256 instead of scrypt
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

HARD FORKED! WE HAVE JUST GONE POSv2!!
CONGRATS SDCDEV & TEAM AND COMMUNITY!

whats the different pos v1 and pos v2 ?

HARD FORKED! WE HAVE JUST GONE POSv2!!
CONGRATS SDCDEV & TEAM AND COMMUNITY!

i have 8k sdc in my wallet, my wallet was v1.3.2.2, am i need to back up or update a wallet to face a hard fork, or its just fine i leave my coin staking ?

im pretty sure your coins will stop staking after fork if u dont update and u wont be able to send / receive coins. Any coins sent/received will be lost if u dont upgrade iirc.

MANDATORY UPGRADE!

i have 1.3.2.2 wallet, what is the lattest wallet ?

You have the latest wallet.   

apologies ahoenk - misread your post.
since you have already upgraded to the latest 1.3.2.2 you're set. Backing up your wallet again is optional but always a good idea to get more backups of your wallet imo.

hahhaha just send all 8 k to trex, now will send it back to wallet for staking, i believe this coin will reach 200k or more
3 minutes till fork!
i have 8k sdc in my wallet, my wallet was v1.3.2.2, am i need to back up or update a wallet to face a hard fork, or its just fine i leave my coin staking ?

im pretty sure your coins will stop staking after fork if u dont update and u wont be able to send / receive coins. Any coins sent/received will be lost if u dont upgrade iirc.

MANDATORY UPGRADE!

apologies ahoenk - misread your post.
since you have already upgraded to the latest 1.3.2.2 you're set. Backing up your wallet again is optional but always a good idea to get more backups of your wallet imo.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

MANDATORY UPGRADE!

MANDATORY UPGRADE!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

MANDATORY UPGRADE! LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO FORK!
Hey CH hows it hanging buddy.

Excellent!. I love a hard fork in the morning!

EVERYBODY UPDATE ASAP!

Update: Thursday, 30 April 2015

New ShadowCore Client Now Available For Download!

The testing / fixing phase for PoSv2 has been successfully completed. PoSv2 will give the Shadow network extra security over the longer term as no one will be able to save up enough coinage in order to over-power the network. Although a 51% attack has not been successful on any PoS v1 coin, we opted to upgrade to eliminate theoretical attack vectors before moving on to our next objectives. We’ve also merged in the latest BC codebase and all the code we wanted from the bitcoin codebase, so we are officially up-to-date.

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update, please update as soon as possible!

We would like to thank all participants that helped us during the testing phase, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

The mac build will be released later this week, as soon as I have access to my mac. I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my mac is in storage.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

Hahahah me also but i spell it different.
TREX and POLO have updated to new wallets!

Can anybody confirm status for Crypsty (Mullick?) and Shapeshift?

Hi,
what's with BTC Indonesia??

Oh wow, totally forgot about them! Just tweeted them now to ask about their status.
thanks drAGon925!
https://twitter.com/streamuse1/status/595879368041324544
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Hi,
what's with BTC Indonesia??

MANDATORY UPGRADE! LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO FORK!

Excellent!. I love a hard fork in the morning!

EVERYBODY UPDATE ASAP!

Update: Thursday, 30 April 2015

New ShadowCore Client Now Available For Download!

The testing / fixing phase for PoSv2 has been successfully completed. PoSv2 will give the Shadow network extra security over the longer term as no one will be able to save up enough coinage in order to over-power the network. Although a 51% attack has not been successful on any PoS v1 coin, we opted to upgrade to eliminate theoretical attack vectors before moving on to our next objectives. We’ve also merged in the latest BC codebase and all the code we wanted from the bitcoin codebase, so we are officially up-to-date.

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update, please update as soon as possible!

We would like to thank all participants that helped us during the testing phase, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

The mac build will be released later this week, as soon as I have access to my mac. I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my mac is in storage.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

MANDATORY UPGRADE!
ETA 3hours! for the Hardfork and i am excited:)

NOW 452,881
FORKING AT 453k

That's less than 120 blocks (minutes)!

MANDATORY UPGRADE!
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
ETA 3hours! for the Hardfork and i am excited:)
Activity: 896
THUNDERCLAP 250 TARGET REACHED!
^click me  Grin

Entrants still welcome >> Let's go for THE 300

Excuse my French but Fack YES!!!

https://twitter.com/sdcoin/status/595652938036596736
NICE well done. So, that is 1.5 million people?
BITTREX AND POLONIEX CONFIRMED UPDATED TO LATEST REALEASE!

All the pieces are falling into place! It's gonna be one helluva storm alright \o/

Can we get a count off till the hardfork?

drops at 453,000!
Now on block 452,128

@1block/min thats about 12 hours

Advise not dealing with any exchange that can't confirm the update. Sounds like a good way to lose coins.

AGREE. Best not to send to or withdraw SDC from CRYPSTY and SHAPESHIFT.IO till they confirm the update.

UPDATE: Just PM'd Mullick and Shaspeshift.io on BCT to alert them again(already tweeted earlier)
Jump to: