Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 231. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
whoever dumped sdc today on polo needs a medical checkup  Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
BITTREX AND POLONIEX CONFIRMED UPDATED TO LATEST REALEASE!

All the pieces are falling into place! It's gonna be one helluva storm alright \o/

Can we get a count off till the hardfork?

drops at 453,000!
Now on block 452,128

@1block/min thats about 12 hours

Advise not dealing with any exchange that can't confirm the update. Sounds like a good way to lose coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
BITTREX AND POLONIEX CONFIRMED UPDATED TO LATEST REALEASE!

All the pieces are falling into place! It's gonna be one helluva storm alright \o/

drops at 453,000!
Now on block 452,128

@1block/min thats about 12 hours
THUNDERCLAP 250 TARGET REACHED!
^click me  Grin

Entrants still welcome >> Let's go for THE 300

Excuse my French but Fack YES!!!

https://twitter.com/sdcoin/status/595652938036596736
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Activity: 503
Shadowchat question: I am having trouble sending a message from a remote wallet to my vanity address. It seems you can only send a message to the address in the upper right hand corner of your wallet. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks.
Activity: 821

Update: Saturday, 2nd May 2015

Quick Reminder: PoS V2 Hardfork On May 6th!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update. Anyone who is not yet running on version 1.3.2.2 should not hesitate and update today. Please refer to our previous development update for more information.

Have a great weekend,
The Shadow Team

Less than 24 hours to go ... everyone get yourselves upgraded to the latest.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
BTW i know the wallet problem is most probably 99% certain on my side, because no one else is complaining of this problem, only looking for a tip or a suggestion? have done rewindchain, re-downloaded, checked firewalls, and the last wallet a few weeks ago was working fine and then it just stopped, im lost, my computer must be retarded.

Why don't you grab the blockchain.zip and extract it into the ShadowCoin data directory ... That wil give you a clean blockchain and have you back in action in minutes.
ok i will try that, but just in case, am i correct to say my coins will be fine if i don't get it synced until after the hard fork? because if they will be fine, i will do that thing tomorrow cause im tired. just want to double check they are safe as long as i don't try to send them or anything, right?

Yes of course ... they are safe and will be usable again once you are on the latest wallet.
ok thanks it's not a big deal and is obviously on my end so thanks for your help and i will try that thing out tomorrow.
BTW i know the wallet problem is most probably 99% certain on my side, because no one else is complaining of this problem, only looking for a tip or a suggestion? have done rewindchain, re-downloaded, checked firewalls, and the last wallet a few weeks ago was working fine and then it just stopped, im lost, my computer must be retarded.

Why don't you grab the blockchain.zip and extract it into the ShadowCoin data directory ... That wil give you a clean blockchain and have you back in action in minutes.
ok i will try that, but just in case, am i correct to say my coins will be fine if i don't get it synced until after the hard fork? because if they will be fine, i will do that thing tomorrow cause im tired. just want to double check they are safe as long as i don't try to send them or anything, right?

Yes of course ... they are safe and will be usable again once you are on the latest wallet.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
http://41.media.tumblr.com/9ebf4028c13b207077d33f9ead716074/tumblr_inline_nnj7gzDNJK1tray00_1280.jpg

Tuesday, 5th May 2015

Thunderclap Contest Update

To thank all supporters we have set up a competition within the #FightForPrivacy campaign. A donation address (wallet) was set up last week, which allowed all Shadow enthusiasts to donate prize money (ShadowCash) to be handed out to 5 people who have supported the #FightForPrivacy campaign on Thunderclap. At this moment, already more than 4000 SDC has been donated by Shadow community members! When the Thunderclap message is released we will randomly pick 5 winners from the list of supporters. These winners will each receive a 20% share of the total amount that is in the wallet at that time. This means that anyone who wants to support the campaign can contribute by sending new donations to the wallet, making things more interesting for all supporters!

With less than 5 days left until our message is released we encourage everybody to ask all family and friends who care about privacy to support our Thunderclap campaign and join the contest!

***CONTEST WALLET*** http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

A big thanks and good luck to all supporters!
The Shadow Team
legendary
Im not panicking or nothing i know my coins will be fine even if i cant get it synced before the fork, because i wont send any coins, but would be nice to get it up and running in time, i hold LT so i only really open my wallet for staking on occasion.
legendary
ok i need help i tried really hard to do it without help, and failed, i am on new wallet, checked firewalls all that, did the rewindchain 1000, i am stuck at block 405642 any ideas ppl? i would appreciate it.
how long have you been on that block for?
well awhile now i was stuck on the last wallet, but i knew there was a  new release coming so i just waited for the new wallet but it is still the same, i have 8 connections also.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
ok i need help i tried really hard to do it without help, and failed, i am on new wallet, checked firewalls all that, did the rewindchain 1000, i am stuck at block 405642 any ideas ppl? i would appreciate it.
how long have you been on that block for?
Jump to: