Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 236. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is anyone else having problems signing into Bittrex? SDC was pumped and I bought in like a fool and now I can't even sign into the exchange  Angry I got burrrned, I don't know what I was thinking.

They are in the middle of an update, I hear ya.. /:

I don't think SDC was "pumped". It just gained a lot of exposure from one day to the other.
Activity: 420
" 402 addresses with balance greater than 1,000 SDC "

Tongue
Activity: 306
Is anyone else having problems signing into Bittrex? SDC was pumped and I bought in like a fool and now I can't even sign into the exchange  Angry I got burrrned, I don't know what I was thinking.

They are in the middle of an update, I hear ya.. /:
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
As always, remember to take a backup of your wallet.dat Smiley

You should send an email to the exchanges and remind them too. Quite a lot of people have their coins there  Grin

Good point brains!

Have been notified but no harm if more people give them a *nudge*
Activity: 821

Tried to update, didn't go. Also don't see the wallet update on http://www.aboutshadow.com/

All links will update over the course of the day as different websites are maintained by different people i.e. aboutshadow is by a community member etc...
The links posted are official ...

In reference to "Tried to update, didn't go" ... we need more information to provide assistance than that Wink

EDIT : Please remember as part of the upgrade to 1.3.2.2 your wallet will upgrade core components and also run a block chain reindex. This can take anywhere from 5mins to 30mins depending on the speed of your computer.

EDIT : Release Notes still apply if your upgrading from versions prior to 1.3.2.x
Code:
    The TXDB version has been raised to 70510.

On first boot the nodes will wipe any database before 70509 and initialise
    a reindex, which will reload the TXDB from the stored blockchain.

For Databases of verson 70509 an migration will run, significantly faster
    than a reindex.  All existing nodes should be on txdb version 70509.

Thin nodes don't store the blockchain and will need to redownload.

Note: Reindexing the chain could cause your failed stake transactions to be
    detected as occuring during the reindex, and displayed at the top of the
    transaction list.  They can be removed by running clearwallettransactions
    followed by reloadanondata.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
..|..

Tried to update, didn't go. Also don't see the wallet update on http://www.aboutshadow.com/

1.3.2 wallet isn't fully launched yet if I'm correct, did you tried to update from git?
Activity: 778

Update: Thursday, 30 April 2015

New ShadowCore Client Now Available For Download!

The testing / fixing phase for PoSv2 has been successfully completed. PoSv2 will give the Shadow network extra security over the longer term as no one will be able to save up enough coinage in order to over-power the network. Although a 51% attack has not been successful on any PoS v1 coin, we opted to upgrade to eliminate theoretical attack vectors before moving on to our next objectives. We’ve also merged in the latest BC codebase and all the code we wanted from the bitcoin codebase, so we are officially up-to-date.

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update, please update as soon as possible!

We would like to thank all participants that helped us during the testing phase, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

The mac build will be released later this week, as soon as I have access to my mac. I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my mac is in storage.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

Activity: 624
djolt: <@U048LAT16|djolt> has joined the channel
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

You should send an email to the exchanges and remind them too. Quite a lot of people have their coins there  Grin

Good point brains!
Activity: 812

The testing / fixing phase for PoSv2 has been successfully completed. PoSv2 will give the Shadow network extra security over the longer term as no one will be able to save up enough coinage in order to over-power the network. Although a 51% attack has not been successful on any PoS v1 coin, we opted to upgrade to eliminate theoretical attack vectors before moving on to our next objectives. We’ve also merged in the latest BC codebase and all the code we wanted from the bitcoin codebase, so we are officially up-to-date.

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update, please update as soon as possible!

We would like to thank all participants that helped us during the testing phase, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

The mac build will be released later this week, as soon as I have access to my mac. I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my mac is in storage.

The Shadow Team

Awesome! Thank you

+1
Thar she blows!
legendary
Activity: 1456

..|..

Great work by the dev team !

you're not a part of the dev team? :p
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Get Ready For POS V2!

The Shadow Team

Great work by the dev team !
..|..
Great work and thank you to the whole dev team. I'm proud te be a part of this community and glad to see how things are going on!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
got to thank you again and the team for just an awesome job you bring to us way to go and keep it up SDC=Future!
Activity: 406

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

The Shadow Team

Awesome! Thank you
Activity: 624
qnaka: Yus! dev updates
Activity: 164
Activity: 164

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

The Shadow Team

Jump to: