Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 235. (Read 1289636 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I offer you 40k sats per SDC. If you are interested then tell me the details per pm. I want to use an Escrow.

anyone who wants to buy 185k sdc at 70k sat

pm me
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

pm me

Will make an offer @ 35K sats

but i dont have any shadows to sell, already sold they re

No wonder the volume has been so good with you buying and selling 200k every few days.  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

pm me

but i dont have any shadows to sell, already sold they re

pm me
This is getting a little ridicules isn't it? personally when i dump an investment after i dump you will never see me in that coins thread again, but that's just me, i am sorta weird.

Skip has many tricks up his sleeve for when he wants cheap sdc.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

pm me
This is getting a little ridicules isn't it? personally when i dump an investment after i dump you will never see me in that coins thread again, but that's just me, i am sorta weird.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

pm me

pm me

I am done with shadow and sold all my shadow (100k shadow) at weekend

Good luck to you guys

as of today, i have sold all my sdc

good luck, take care

whatever i bought around 45-50 k, all sold

i am out bye

Cheesy
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Loaded the new wallet, nice and smooth. It's staking, and not noticeably different from the last one.

As I know, the main difference is about the staking. Before, we don't needed to have the wallet open to stake. You had just to open it sometimes and get the stakes you deserve depending on your holding.
With PoS v2, you can't do it anymore. If the wallet is not open, no stakings. Correct me if i'm wrong.

About the algo, did it changed to SHA256 with this new release?

Correct ... however this happens at the hard fork ... until then its still PoS+Scrypt.

That's interesting, how does the wallet know to change it's algorithm? Does it happen at a particular block?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

pm me
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Loaded the new wallet, nice and smooth. It's staking, and not noticeably different from the last one.

As I know, the main difference is about the staking. Before, we don't needed to have the wallet open to stake. You had just to open it sometimes and get the stakes you deserve depending on your holding.
With PoS v2, you can't do it anymore. If the wallet is not open, no stakings. Correct me if i'm wrong.

About the algo, did it changed to SHA256 with this new release?

Correct ... however this happens at the hard fork ... until then its still PoS+Scrypt.
Activity: 503
Activity: 821

Tried to update, didn't go. Also don't see the wallet update on http://www.aboutshadow.com/

1.3.2 wallet isn't fully launched yet if I'm correct, did you tried to update from git?
so will there be another wallet coming out?

You should be upgrading to 1.3.2.2
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I had the some problem a couple of days ago. My machine hang right before so I think it appears when the client was not shut down correctly. Just open and close it correctly, so the problem leaves.
nevermind... just closed it and reopened it and now everything is there. that was fuckin weird as fuck tho
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon

Tried to update, didn't go. Also don't see the wallet update on http://www.aboutshadow.com/

1.3.2 wallet isn't fully launched yet if I'm correct, did you tried to update from git?
so will there be another wallet coming out?
Activity: 896

Update: Thursday, 30 April 2015

New ShadowCore Client Now Available For Download!

The testing / fixing phase for PoSv2 has been successfully completed. PoSv2 will give the Shadow network extra security over the longer term as no one will be able to save up enough coinage in order to over-power the network. Although a 51% attack has not been successful on any PoS v1 coin, we opted to upgrade to eliminate theoretical attack vectors before moving on to our next objectives. We’ve also merged in the latest BC codebase and all the code we wanted from the bitcoin codebase, so we are officially up-to-date.

ShadowMarket will be using BIP32 keys for the market categories, so we are moving ahead with the HD wallet development. This will allow us to have tree level categories in messages, so people could subscribe/publish to certain categories. With this release, we’ve generated the BIP32 prefixes, which will be published as soon as we have a working HD wallet.  This is a big step towards the development of the marketplace.

Get Ready For POS V2!

ShadowCash will be forking on May 6th to switch to PoS v2. This is a mandatory update, please update as soon as possible!

We would like to thank all participants that helped us during the testing phase, we look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

The mac build will be released later this week, as soon as I have access to my mac. I'm currently in the process of moving house, so my mac is in storage.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

Activity: 25
We've updated www.aboutshadow.com main and download page with new download links.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Is anyone else having problems signing into Bittrex? SDC was pumped and I bought in like a fool and now I can't even sign into the exchange  Angry I got burrrned, I don't know what I was thinking.

They are in the middle of an update, I hear ya.. /:

I don't think SDC was "pumped". It just gained a lot of exposure from one day to the other.

^^^ when SDC gets pumped, everyone will recognize it.
Activity: 527

Works fine for me.
Jump to: