Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 241. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
update for today :

it's Freedom day in South Africa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Day_%28South_Africa%29, King's day in netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koningsdag

Not the best day for an update ... but tomorrow should be a better day  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
waow, who is still dumping so badly

it looks like someone is trying to ruin the price

SoepBot   Why not    (\/) (',,,,') (\/)!

Cheesy

We will get better communication on 10k,  I'm sure

They say as the price gains 12 percent...  

what kind of chemical are you using?

which %12 percent price gain you are telking about

do you have fish brain, do you remember last 24 hours at most? one week ago price was around 70k....now 35k...do the math

You are mixing up 7-day and 24-hour price differences. If you go by 24-hour price then yes SDC has been up +15% now and slowly recovering.
If you like to compare 7-day to 24-hour maybe you should also compare 7-day to 1-month and 1-year respectively and see that yesterday's dump is nothing.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

tulsene, i am ready to feed you as much as you want

until this community/ dev team agrees to have market maker/ trader group, that is what they get

dump

Cheesy

do you have fish brain, do you remember last 24 hours at most? one week ago price was around 70k....now 35k...do the math

I think that was a joke   Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

until this community/ dev team agrees to have market maker/ trader group, that is what they get

dump

Cheesy

I have done the math. We are in the 40s which is double what we were at a month ago and triple two months ago. 12 percent up from yesterdays 30s play. You can still buy back in even though the price is double from where you dumped at.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

dump

Cheesy

it looks like someone is trying to ruin the price and the coin

SoepBot   Why not    (\/) (',,,,') (\/)!

Cheesy

We will get better communication on 10k,  I'm sure

it looks like someone is trying to ruin the price and the coin

SoepBot   Why not    (\/) (',,,,') (\/)!

Cheesy

We will get better communication on 10k,  I'm sure

dump
I am done with shadow and sold all my shadow (100k shadow) at weekend

Good luck to you guys

as of today, i have sold all my sdc

good luck, take care

whatever i bought around 45-50 k, all sold

i am out bye

Cheesy

so you expect me tell everthing about my coins openly here and give you the exact figures...if you want i give you my wallet and the password

of course there will be tricks sometimes and i sell them buy them back, etc

Can someone give an update here as to how the new wallet is working on testnet?

It has a new feature called the skip60 indicator. Let's you know when skip buys in, so you can dump and vive versa.

Probably the best feature in the wallet.

Ok wheatclove so you have a hard on for skip and harold.  

How about a team member give us an update? dasource??

it is good, yesterday i wrote couple of words here at btctalk, it was like a dead coin topic before i wrote

first of all, everybody should accept that  btctalk is the 1st source for people to learn about a coins, this is the reality

i was asking the same questions 4-5 months back, then it was agreed to update the community with weekly ish announcements....lack of communication was the biggest problem of this project, it was worse before. i should accept that there is an improvement...and communication gets  better and better

secondly, i know wheatclove very well and didnt forget how he dumped sdc and crushed the price sdc, i was the one who bought his coins mostly...that is why he doesnt like me and he doesnt like people who makes negative comments like ch

You take too much credit imo..  

CH is not negative, he is honest supporter who can't turn a blind eye to problems/bad communication ,
and I can say he is a best supporter with much positive results.

Also I understand why someone attack him, we don't want panic when we hodl coins.

For example, I would dump that Isidor shit, this way Shadow dosn't look serious.

I never dumped any Shadow, and will not in next 1 year for sure.
I'm not afraid of price going down, not happy ofc..

Shadow is more than a coin for me.
I know dev very well, and I respect him, his skills.

We wouldn't have this conversations if everything is ok.
Things have to be clear with the community.

Isidor thing was such a coolstory, i dont even want to remember it

last thing i heard about the review was that Isidor wants to finalize it but waits for some additional documentation from our dev team but dev is too busy to prepare the docs....and it is on hold Huh

so that time, why did they push it so hard for a review, now it looks like it is not a priorority

It has a new feature called the skip60 indicator. Let's you know when skip buys in, so you can dump and vive versa.

it is good, yesterday i wrote couple of words here at btctalk, it was like a dead coin topic before i wrote

first of all, everybody should accept that  btctalk is the 1st source for people to learn about a coins, this is the reality

i was asking the same questions 4-5 months back, then it was agreed to update the community with weekly ish announcements....lack of communication is the biggest problem of this project, it was the same before

secondly, i know wheatclove very well and didnt forget how he dumped sdc and crushed the price sdc, i was the one who bought his coins mostly...that is why he doesnt like me and he doesnt like people who makes negative comments like ch

You take too much credit imo.. 

CH is not negative, he is honest supporter who can't turn a blind eye to problems/bad communication ,
and I can say he is a best supporter with much positive results.

Also I understand why someone attack him, we don't want panic when we hodl coins.

For example, I would dump that Isidor shit, this way Shadow dosn't look serious.

I never dumped any Shadow, and will not in next 1 year for sure.
I'm not afraid of price going down, not happy ofc..

Shadow is more than a coin for me.
I know dev very well, and I respect him, his skills.

We wouldn't have this conversations if everything is ok.
Things have to be clear with the community.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good luck to you guys

good luck, take care

i am out bye

Cheesy

You've just made my day bro. Lmao.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Good luck to you guys

good luck, take care

i am out bye

Cheesy

i was asking the same questions 4-5 months back, then it was agreed to update the community with weekly ish announcements....lack of communication was the biggest problem of this project, it was worse before. i should accept that there is an improvement...and communication gets  better and better

What? Lol I've never had more than 16k sdc and when i sold most of them for bills back in december/january, I did so in 2k increments.

seriously, then who was he? edu maybe  Wink

where is coolstoryteller lately, is he still with us, which i dont think so
That was you skip60! You silly bastard.

What? Lol I've never had more than 16k sdc and when i sold most of them for bills back in december/january, I did so in 2k increments.

seriously, then who was he? edu maybe  Wink

where is coolstoryteller lately, is he still with us, which i dont think so
Activity: 606

i was asking the same questions 4-5 months back, then it was agreed to update the community with weekly ish announcements....lack of communication is the biggest problem of this project, it was the same before

first of all, everybody should accept that  btctalk is the 1st source for people to learn about a coin, this is the reality

i was asking the same questions 4-5 months back, then it was agreed to update the community with weekly ish announcements....lack of communication was the biggest problem of this project, it was worse before. i should accept that there is an improvement...and communication gets  better and better

secondly, i know wheatclove very well and didnt forget how he dumped sdc and crushed the price, i was the one who bought his coins mostly...that is why he doesnt like me and he doesnt like people who makes negative comments like ch
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey all

The testing is going well.
There have been a few cosmetic issues that have been spotted.
We are working on these Smiley

Thank you everyone who is participating in the testing
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
So it's like a game to get any info. Still waiting for a real team member to give an update here.

Thanks in advance.

Your hope is lacking if you require updates every few days from the devs.

MY hope lacking??! MINE?!  Angry

Here's the animated gif you threw at me months ago after you felt I got overexcited about ShadowSend v2 (as though that were even possible). I hereby return it to you Whaetclove…

You're like the clingy, jealous girlfriend who says she trusts you but needs to see your phone every hour you're together and needs you to call her every hour you're apart.
Instead of making a big fuss here on the thread about updates, just check the irc or slack logs and post what you find instead of asking every couple days. SDCdev is on pretty much daily. Also, ffmad gives some good insight as well pretty much every other day. But you know this so I don't understand all this hubbub continuously. It makes the thread look worse than fud imo. You were the one that told me to go to slack in the first place dudemeister, don't be a hippopotocritimus.

Dev's most recent testnet release not even a week ago was pretty awesome and is really stable imho.

TL;DR: Big releases get big PR graphical pushes. Development is aggregate.  Find the info and post it if you are concerned it isn't getting out there as much as it should.
As a rather new investor, I can't understand why you guys are killing child_harold. He makes a valid point. Not everyone will join slack, nor any other resource provided for many reasons both valid and banal. Whether you like it or not, the BTCtalk thread is a major resource that is the so called honey to your slack pot. This thread has to be maintained with the same alacrity as slack or whatever the heck there is. You guys kill him when he gets amped, you guys kill him when he wants news, you kill him when he questions the devs....Jesus christ. His questions are reasonable and valid. In this thread, half the time it feels like everbody's too cool for shit, the other time it's a gotta stay in lock step and not question anything, shout down the dissenters! I want to know these things as well. NO, I will not join slack. Yes, I expect updates to be posted here as well, perhaps by bot or dev or community member.  This community at times  feels, well,  strained. C_H takes care of troll slaying, but mostly its a hipsterish attitude.
P.S Give me a second, preparing for blow back.
I love ch and his posts but what I am saying is that rather than posting a page here about how more slack info should be posted here, post the info yourself! Have fun with it! Big stuff is always released big style by devs here but for debugging stuff, they don't brag much. I usually make a gif like when ludx made irc slack sex. Smiley

@bangomatic - look at the post directly above this one. Past that info we have heard of android and Linux wallet debugging. Nothing crazy.
Jump to: