Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 288. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
imagine...

Shadowcash 0.16$
Dash 4.17$

They both have same amount of total coins. Only Shadowcash has a lot more technology.

Shadowcash is still way undervalued..
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
omg! its at  $0.161548 lol i got in late!
No, you got in really early. The fireworks have only recently started.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
omg! its at  $0.161548 lol i got in late!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What is Shadowtoken?

i'd like to know that too

Here:
rookie question, what is a shadow token exactly?

It's an untraceable coin that gets substituted for a SDC when you do an anonymous transaction. The SDC is destroyed, and it's replaced by an equivalent amount of Shadow tokens which do not show up on the blockchain and cannot be linked to any transaction. You send someone the Shadow, and when they want to they can convert it back to SDC.

thank bud
Activity: 588
What is Shadowtoken?

Here:
rookie question, what is a shadow token exactly?

It's an untraceable coin that gets substituted for a SDC when you do an anonymous transaction. The SDC is destroyed, and it's replaced by an equivalent amount of Shadow tokens which do not show up on the blockchain and cannot be linked to any transaction. You send someone the Shadow, and when they want to they can convert it back to SDC.
legendary
What is Shadowtoken?

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What is Shadowtoken?
legendary
this thing will go nuclear
Activity: 277
i feel its lurking.. great things will happen to shadow after eastern Cheesy hope everyone having a good holidays Cheesy!
Activity: 406
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10982181 XMR transactions are being De-anonymized... Looks like Shadow is the winner of Ring Sigs now  Wink

I don't quite think this is fair to say, apparently if you send a TX with less than 2 'ring mixes?' it can be easily de-anonymized.   Its acknowledged by XMR devs as a old issue pending a fork/update.   However though it looks like XMR forum is turning into a crap-show with a lot of infighting.  Kind of reminds me of another place I spend a lot of time  Grin Grin Grin

Us both...good ole times though.

I confess I was reluctant for to buy shadow as a result of my ignorance I lost a lot of money buying shitcoins, there is no doubt that shadow is going places, this coin is about explode hard, I gonna buy some shadows before it´s to late.

Long life Shadow

Yep. I think the order book looks healthy. We could reach 70k soon enough and see after that a lot of panic buyers! Shadow is going on the spotlight!
Activity: 181
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10982181 XMR transactions are being De-anonymized... Looks like Shadow is the winner of Ring Sigs now  Wink

I don't quite think this is fair to say, apparently if you send a TX with less than 2 'ring mixes?' it can be easily de-anonymized.   Its acknowledged by XMR devs as a old issue pending a fork/update.   However though it looks like XMR forum is turning into a crap-show with a lot of infighting.  Kind of reminds me of another place I spend a lot of time  Grin Grin Grin

I confess I was reluctant for to buy shadow as a result of my ignorance I lost a lot of money buying shitcoins, there is no doubt that shadow is going places, this coin is about explode hard, I gonna buy some shadows before it´s to late.

Long life Shadow
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

Always good times, glad to see you!
Activity: 122

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
what the hell is this darkcoin merger?  Huh
where did you hear that?

Darkcoin wanted to merge a while back, i guess they wanted the dev talent here, but the offer was rejected by the community.
thanks for the clear up

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/252/darkcoin-proposal-statement

Original Google doc file in comments section.
Moon
where did you hear that?

Darkcoin wanted to merge a while back, i guess they wanted the dev talent here, but the offer was rejected by the community.
thanks for the clear up
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
where did you hear that?

Moon
where did you hear that?

the darkcoin thread? was it fake?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
where did you hear that?
Moon
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

Let go back to Shadow Smiley

And happy Easter everyone Wink

Agreed Smiley

Joyeuse Pâques !
Jump to: