Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 285. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
DAMN IT i SOLD MINE at 18k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens, I sold at 20k, then I bought back in at 45k and then sold at 60k, and then realized this might really take off. Going to stake some coins now and wait. Full time team, looking good. Smiley
whats a good way to stake coins i have 700 sdc

transfer them to your fully synced wallet.... Unlock your wallet for staking wait a few hours and profit.
i ment like i dont have to separate my sdc into 10-20 addys?

no... Just stake them all... I have all mine staking and get about 1 a day
nice man you mind if i ask how many sdc you have?
Moon

It happens, I sold at 20k, then I bought back in at 45k and then sold at 60k, and then realized this might really take off. Going to stake some coins now and wait. Full time team, looking good. Smiley

transfer them to your fully synced wallet.... Unlock your wallet for staking wait a few hours and profit.
i ment like i dont have to separate my sdc into 10-20 addys?
Moon

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

It's like sold Bitcoin at 1$
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Moon
just bought 680 SDC not very much but a start!

welcome aboard!
thanks i tried to send you a shadow chat just to say whats up but i get invalid public key lol
Activity: 606

welcome aboard!
Moon
Activity: 606
MORE FASTER

sorry its still bugging me
Activity: 210
Can we get a guide or walkthrough for how to compile/set up the Linux Wallet. I know alot of other coins have it and it would just be a help to any newcomers!
Activity: 448
Today marks the start of a multi-channel marketing approach set up to create more awareness for The Shadow Project.
With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still.

This will be greater in scope than previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing. The campaign is set up and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on!

Yeah yeah, "Project Shadow" FTW.  Lovin it.  Nice work guys.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Where does the comparison table (illustrated in the video) between anonymous systems come from?

Is it related to the review/comparison of anon systems that is expected to be published at some point by the independent reviewer?

It says in the description it's based on bitcoin based currency.

No I mean who does the rating process of how good each solution is, that in turn produces the chart?

Ah I see. That'd be great if that is data from the review. I'm sure there is a concurrent review of competing solutions involved.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Where does the comparison table (illustrated in the video) between anonymous systems come from?

Is it related to the review/comparison of anon systems that is expected to be published at some point by the independent reviewer?

No I mean who does the rating process of how good each solution is, that in turn produces the chart?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Love it!  Definitely one of the best alt coins on the market.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

Not sure where it came from. However, there's an interesting chart comparing anon currencies here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dashxdnxmrsdc-comparison-between-the-most-known-anonymous-coins-must-read-985039

It's actually the thread and chart that led me to shadowcash. I'm not even sure if it's up to date.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Holy shit, that's awesome!
Seriously, great promo stuff. I wonder how long have you been baking it :]

Btw don't you want access to the YouTube profile linked with community Shadow Google+ page? I'll gladly give you admin rights.
Moon

thats pretty cool currenty tryin to buy 688 sdc on cryptsy..
Jump to: