Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 286. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Today we have witnessed the solar eclipse 2.0, if you missed it...don't worry it was done anonymously.

We really haven't seen anything considered moon yet. It hasn't even adjusted up to where the market cap has it currently. imo.
Today marks the start of a multi-channel marketing approach set up to create more awareness for The Shadow Project.
With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still.

This will be greater in scope than previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing. The campaign is set up and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on!

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

If anyone has Fiverr cash there are tons of $5 gigs where you can tweet this campaign to 100k plus real people.
I've got one of them working on it today.

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&sub_category=67&category=2&utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=category&query=tweet&page=1&layout=auto
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
NEW SHADOWCASH VIDEO!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY

Great job, whoever made the new video! I'm liking this project more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
I'm surprised that this shitcoin survived for this long and even got to see a pump...

I guess that BobSurplus and his crew are doing the magic right now. Don't worry, not for long.

As you can see here, they are slowly unloading. They are masters at this. They won't dump like animals all the way to 20k. You wouldn't wanna create a panic when the volume is this low.

Beware newbies

I've posted all the red flags in here a week ago, but these scums deleted all my messages and banned me from posting. These "copy pasta" developers already have a history with a coin named "Cloak" in which, with the help of Bobsurplus, managed to rob people of their money by posting the same exact graphics, roadmaps and news. Don't fall for this shit.

Once they finish dumping, this coin will slowly fade away into 4k satoshi and you will all become bagholders from that point. Don't get greedy! This is the most important thing.

The biggest Red Flag in here is that these shitclone scammers never talk about code in here. Not here and not on other forums. You will never get to see technical discussions in here. Only roadmaps, social bullshit and that's it. Massive fucking RED flag.

Get a life... There is obviously serious development here. Go cry over ur lost btc somewhere else!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm surprised that this shitcoin survived for this long and even got to see a pump...

I guess that BobSurplus and his crew are doing the magic right now. Don't worry, not for long.

As you can see here, they are slowly unloading. They are masters at this. They won't dump like animals all the way to 20k. You wouldn't wanna create a panic when the volume is this low.

https://i.imgur.com/jTALpgF.png

Beware newbies

I've posted all the red flags in here a week ago, but these scums deleted all my messages and banned me from posting. These "copy pasta" developers already have a history with a coin named "Cloak" in which, with the help of Bobsurplus, managed to rob people of their money by posting the same exact graphics, roadmaps and news. Don't fall for this shit.

Once they finish dumping, this coin will slowly fade away into 4k satoshi and you will all become bagholders from that point. Don't get greedy! This is the most important thing.

The biggest Red Flag in here is that these shitclone scammers never talk about code in here. Not here and not on other forums. You will never get to see technical discussions in here. Only roadmaps, social bullshit and that's it. Massive fucking RED flag.

Thanks for your informative post. Challenge accepted! I'm buying more Shadow as we speak. Feel free to laugh at me when I've lost all my money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
http://bitcoinist.net/bitcoin-market-wrap-up-march-29-april-5/

Altcoin Market Analysis

ShadowCash has been a steady earner, increasing solidly over the last seven days, and even over the last 30 days. After some FUD that made SDC tumble in value a couple months back, ShadowCash went through a rebrand and doubled their efforts on offering the best, holistic, anonymous suite available.

sdc cmc
ShadowCash’s excellent performance over the last 30 days.
While there is some debate on what coin is the best anonymous method to transfer value online, ShadowCash is definitely one of the better contenders to select from the pool of coins competing for the niche which Digital Cash created.
Activity: 821
Today marks the start of a multi-channel marketing approach set up to create more awareness for The Shadow Project.
With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still.

This will be greater in scope than previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing. The campaign is set up and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on!

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Activity: 896
That website! The video... well fucking done guys. Delivered ON TIME again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I said it before and i'll say it again, I love how this community is working together! Truly one of it's kind and unlike many other community's out there.

singed up for Thunderclap!

Good job people  Grin
legendary
Thunderclap is a great idea! Done

Just watched the video.... Absolutely brilliant! Great work!

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Wooooooo dat VIDEO:D
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
http://www.aboutshadow.com is a great resource well done!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Leave nothing but a shadow.

legendary
I too have now doubled my holding of SDC to 2500, this is by far the most exciting coin of 2015!! Keep it up everyone, this is going to be a great year!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Glad I bought a lot of Shadow the other day....

Smiley
Jump to: