Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 289. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

I'm here. Not even an entire underground ring of cryptophiles (loved the vid btw) could scare off this child, this… "kid". But it did (in combination with many other events) give me cause to pause and consider.

I'm talking less and listening more (a good thing) and what I'm hearing tells me more and more there's a real buzz around Shadow at the moment. And with good reason.

I wanna see how this thing plays in the next few days/fortnight and am gonna take a hands-off approach and not get involved. Things are far too delicately poised for me to risk rocking the boat. I sense there's a game afoot and that things could begin to move very quickly. So I'm more than happy to chill for a bit and see where Shadow goes. Since it's clearly headed into warmer waters there's little for me to do except enjoy the ride.

I've provided lots of "inputs" in the past and will now wait for some "outputs" to confirm Wink

It's great to see new faces coming into Shadow and staking their own place in this rapidly growing (and awesome) community. I have been waving the Shadow banner for a long time already and I can see this community has many capable members who are willing and able to wave it in my stead.

One more gif for you dearest cryptophile xxx
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

Let go back to Shadow Smiley

And happy Easter everyone Wink

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Are you stating that your manipulation over such a short period will crash your coin quicker? What are you saying? How is your TOR integration going now that it is "officially" compromised? You should probably stay in your own thread before I take this conversation there.

Oh snap,  Crave is using TOR?   Why?   Months ago it was 'officially' known that bad actors controlled so many gateways it was possible to strip all Anonymity from it?  A coin is seriously trying pump on TOR anon?  It was hot, like 13 months ago....
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
if your a craver go in your crave forum. i have no opinion about crave but we dont need you talking about crave in shadow forum.
Activity: 896
time to short the shadow and long the crave Cool
LOL gtfo with no distribution and waves that are obviously controlled. BearTrap ass coin. You have a VERY manipulated market there at Crave. Enjoy your peak and the crash that will inevitably follow when your price and your market cap look at each other like strangers. We are smarter then that here at SDC and have better tech.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
how long multipool payouts require? can we see SDC transfers on chain with the provided SDC address
Steps as follows:
1: BTC moves from the pool you are hashing on to the BTC address setup by the SDC Multipool site attached to your SDC address.
2: The SDC Multipool system sees BTC hit the account then moves it to buy SDC from an exchange.
3: SDC Multipool system sends SDC to your wallet address that you setup on the SDC Multipool site.

Yes of course you can see the SDC move on the chain to your address! SDT is the anonymous token not SDC

You can hash on any pool that pays out in BTC. You can even just put BTC into the BTC wallet address the SDC Multipool gives you as the username to use on the pools you hash on that pay out in BTC. And it will send you SDC to your Shadowcash wallet

if i have to put BTC in bot provided wallet than what would be the advantage or difference in exchanging them by myself on exchanges? and thanks fr your PM about the pool status

The only advantage is that you don't have to do it yourself. Just the same as hashing at a multipool and getting paid out in btc instead of the multiple types of coins you mine on it. The only advantage being that the work is done for you.
Similar to buying mixed nuts so you don't have to mix them yourself and whipped cream so you don't have to whip it yourself ect ect so on and so forth Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What a fantastic coin. What a fantastic community.  This is how you do it!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
how long multipool payouts require? can we see SDC transfers on chain with the provided SDC address
Steps as follows:
1: BTC moves from the pool you are hashing on to the BTC address setup by the SDC Multipool site attached to your SDC address.
2: The SDC Multipool system sees BTC hit the account then moves it to buy SDC from an exchange.
3: SDC Multipool system sends SDC to your wallet address that you setup on the SDC Multipool site.

Yes of course you can see the SDC move on the chain to your address! SDT is the anonymous token not SDC

You can hash on any pool that pays out in BTC. You can even just put BTC into the BTC wallet address the SDC Multipool gives you as the username to use on the pools you hash on that pay out in BTC. And it will send you SDC to your Shadowcash wallet

if i have to put BTC in bot provided wallet than what would be the advantage or difference in exchanging them by myself on exchanges? and thanks fr your PM about the pool status
legendary
Activity: 1008
Lot's of good news coming this month Cheesy This is going to be great! Work hard have fun! Now back to the family Smiley Happy easter everyone!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

This must be bumped on every page     Wink

Enjoy and donate to our brother crz , his work is beautiful,
to mention one more time,  his weakness is perfectionism

Grin

up with you! looking forward for the market news!
Activity: 251
Bitties
Seems to be a good day for crypto  Grin

Hold at 60k if ya can people!
Activity: 462
Glad to see Shadow moving again... been sitting on a pile for a lil while as I have been out of trading since the action cooled off...Till this recent dark rally! To much money to be had off that uber pump Grin Glad shadow finally getting some eyes on it....Ryno is the man
Activity: 390
Staked my sdc for the first time today.  Free shadow.

right? same here

Glad to see all the newcomers here; welcome!

Also, join us on Reddit, IRC (freenode #shadowcash) and ShadowTalk forums (be sure to post bugs, ideas and feedback there).

Nice to have you, guys .)
o/
Activity: 126
Moon

right? same here
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Moon
shadow will over come  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10982181 XMR transactions are being De-anonymized... Looks like Shadow is the winner of Ring Sigs now  Wink

I don't quite think this is fair to say, apparently if you send a TX with less than 2 'ring mixes?' it can be easily de-anonymized.   Its acknowledged by XMR devs as a old issue pending a fork/update.   However though it looks like XMR forum is turning into a crap-show with a lot of infighting.  Kind of reminds me of another place I spend a lot of time  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 527
XMR De-anonymized ??

Happy Easter too all Shadowers and watchers of this great project!

Activity: 462
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10982181 XMR transactions are being De-anonymized... Looks like Shadow is the winner of Ring Sigs now  Wink
Activity: 812
Hi CH. Happy Easter. One of the more intelligent and professional posts I've seen on Btctalk (;-). Funny that eh?

Thanks ozkraut,
Happy Easter to you and yours and the others here who celebrate it.
If you don't then have a great Sunday.

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalms 36:7

Why would I need gifs? I got the King James Bible!

Be seeing you.

If a picture can paint a thousand words imagine what your gifs can do.

Screw the haters, they know not what they do.

The long and short of it is when the Zeuner Review is finally released I'll drop the muther-of-all gifs
Without a Shadow of a doubt Cool

In the meantime the Sword of Democles hangs over cryptophiles' head! Only kidding.
Just some ancient greek levity (that one had them rolling in the aisles of the Parthenon) Wink

Thanks for the kind words. So too CrazyLoaf, ToD, ozkraut, rusty, drAGon and the rest.

Be seeing you
Jump to: