Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 290. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
IN IRC an hour or so ago (freenode #shadowcash) a user commented:

"I think a lot of people don't realize Shadow already has all it's coins in circulation (besides 2% inflation each year) whereas other coins like drk and monero still have a ton more coins that will enter into circulation"

You can read IRC logs at http://shadowcash.io
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
Last night, I have a dream we have new release this week with PoS v2 and SHA-256 Shocked
Yes We CANN.
Good Easter to all Shadowers!
Good Easter to you aswell! ha. man im starting to like SDC more and more today i woke up to this have been mined into my wallet.
i know its not alot, but its awesome to know you get some leaving your wallet open. im a new -Shadow- !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Hi CH. Happy Easter. One of the more intelligent and professional posts I've seen on Btctalk (;-). Funny that eh?

Thanks ozkraut,
Happy Easter to you and yours and the others here who celebrate it.
If you don't then have a great Sunday.

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalms 36:7

Why would I need gifs? I got the King James Bible!

Be seeing you.

If a picture can paint a thousand words imagine what your gifs can do.

Screw the haters, they know not what they do.
Activity: 812
Hi CH. Happy Easter. One of the more intelligent and professional posts I've seen on Btctalk (;-). Funny that eh?

Thanks ozkraut,
Happy Easter to you and yours and the others here who celebrate it.
If you don't then have a great Sunday.

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalms 36:7

Why would I need gifs? I got the King James Bible!

Be seeing you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Child Harold... Come back

SDC thread is getting boring  Embarrassed

I'm here. Not even an entire underground ring of cryptophiles (loved the vid btw) could scare off this child, this… "kid". But it did (in combination with many other events) give me cause to pause and consider.

I'm talking less and listening more (a good thing) and what I'm hearing tells me more and more there's a real buzz around Shadow at the moment. And with good reason.

I wanna see how this thing plays in the next few days/fortnight and am gonna take a hands-off approach and not get involved. Things are far too delicately poised for me to risk rocking the boat. I sense there's a game afoot and that things could begin to move very quickly. So I'm more than happy to chill for a bit and see where Shadow goes. Since it's clearly headed into warmer waters there's little for me to do except enjoy the ride.

I've provided lots of "inputs" in the past and will now wait for some "outputs" to confirm Wink

It's great to see new faces coming into Shadow and staking their own place in this rapidly growing (and awesome) community. I have been waving the Shadow banner for a long time already and I can see this community has many capable members who are willing and able to wave it in my stead.

Don't know you that well but, good call. I've been following shadow for about 1-2 weeks now and notice that besides the dev team there are A LOT of very creative and professional people (community members) working on this project trough slack. A lot of the progress doesn't get posted on these forums to avoid hype, just the end restult.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266

I'm here. Not even an entire underground ring of cryptophiles (loved the vid btw) could scare off this child, this… "kid". But it did (in combination with many other events) give me cause to pause and consider.

I'm talking less and listening more (a good thing) and what I'm hearing tells me more and more there's a real buzz around Shadow at the moment. And with good reason.

I wanna see how this thing plays in the next few days/fortnight and am gonna take a hands-off approach and not get involved. Things are far too delicately poised for me to risk rocking the boat. I sense there's a game afoot and that things could begin to move very quickly. So I'm more than happy to chill for a bit and see where Shadow goes. Since it's clearly headed into warmer waters there's little for me to do except enjoy the ride.

I've provided lots of "inputs" in the past and will now wait for some "outputs" to confirm Wink

It's great to see new faces coming into Shadow and staking their own place in this rapidly growing (and awesome) community. I have been waving the Shadow banner for a long time already and I can see this community has many capable members who are willing and able to wave it in my stead.

Activity: 896
crave nodes being tested...wtf  Shocked
Your name fits their .6 btc in dumps over the past hour. Crave is a manipulated market it seems? ref. the past 12 hours from this timestamp. SDC's distribution grows every single day.
Activity: 821
crave nodes being tested...wtf  Shocked

Really? You came here to spam about a Toyota when we are all in our Rolls Royces?
Somehow I don't think so .. Go back to your cloned coin!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
crave nodes being tested...wtf  Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart

I'm talking less and listening more (a good thing) and what I'm hearing shows more and more there's a real buzz around Shadow at the moment. And with good reason.

HES ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 812

Activity: 224
SDC news coming next 48 hrs;)
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Im not too familiar with shadow.  If I was going to use it.  Would I say shadowcoin or shadow cash?
idk i say shadow cash to my friends

its shadowcash

Thanks guys
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

SDC thread is getting boring  Embarrassed
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Im not too familiar with shadow.  If I was going to use it.  Would I say shadowcoin or shadow cash?

its shadowcash
Activity: 476
Is the code fully open source now or partially open

Who can clarify this point

Is possible that copy/paste devs copy our code

We left out the RPC commands and the new UI for now, as people would want to validate the actual inner workings of anonymous transactions.
They would be able to copy and paste the code, but they will have to do quite a lot of development in order to use it.

Is this still the case, that some parts are not open?

no its fully open.
Activity: 126
Moon
Activity: 438
Is the code fully open source now or partially open

Who can clarify this point

Is possible that copy/paste devs copy our code

We left out the RPC commands and the new UI for now, as people would want to validate the actual inner workings of anonymous transactions.
They would be able to copy and paste the code, but they will have to do quite a lot of development in order to use it.

Is this still the case, that some parts are not open?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
how long multipool payouts require? can we see SDC transfers on chain with the provided SDC address
Steps as follows:
1: BTC moves from the pool you are hashing on to the BTC address setup by the SDC Multipool site attached to your SDC address.
2: The SDC Multipool system sees BTC hit the account then moves it to buy SDC from an exchange.
3: SDC Multipool system sends SDC to your wallet address that you setup on the SDC Multipool site.

Yes of course you can see the SDC move on the chain to your address! SDT is the anonymous token not SDC

You can hash on any pool that pays out in BTC. You can even just put BTC into the BTC wallet address the SDC Multipool gives you as the username to use on the pools you hash on that pay out in BTC. And it will send you SDC to your Shadowcash wallet
Jump to: