Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 308. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Rocket child
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

"You can take a man out of Shadow,
But you can't take Shadow out of a man."

...Harold, you are an original, i'll give you that.

Thank you Sir. Two week ban served. Got my stripes. Ready for action.

lmao welcome back CH
Boycott Qatar 2022
Activity: 812
UPDATED SHADOWGO FOR ANDROID feat. SHADOWSEND V2… COMING SOON!
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE ANONYMOUS CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS GOING MOBILE!

Once this badboy is released it's really gonna turn the heat up for DRK and XMR who dont offer mobile wallets with anonymous send functionality.

+11111111

Sick update things turning up in favor of Shadow!
i mean mobile update gonna released soon, review of issiedor coming up and the marketplace is being worked on
Give it 2 months to surpass Dash Smiley

more awesome
Activity: 812
Welcome back.   Smiley

Thanks buddy. The wind is really in our sails at the moment.
Looking forward to the next few days/weeks immensely.
Boycott Qatar 2022

"You can take a man out of Shadow,
But you can't take Shadow out of a man."

...Harold, you are an original, i'll give you that.

Thank you Sir. Two week ban served. Got my stripes. Ready for action.

Welcome back.   Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
whoops, I think I have it figured out, wallet is back where it should be, but I can't find the link to the giveaway, so, if any of you are feeling generous (drunk) here is my address for donations: SkWV7wpyM6k8kgVThabqADYpTwSz8L8JUG  Can't for the life of me find that give away site for some reason.  Thanks, and sorry for the stupid post up above there.  Something just wasn't synced right.  My bad.  Super excited about this project, just as excited as openbazaar.

Check out http://shadowtalk.org/  Wink

Edit:  You may want to be careful of cryptsy, their wallet kind of sucks.  Bittrex is the favored exchange, and poloniex has been pretty good, with volume increasing lately.
Activity: 168
whoops, I think I have it figured out, wallet is back where it should be, but I can't find the link to the giveaway, so, if any of you are feeling generous (drunk) here is my address for donations: ,  Can't for the life of me find that give away site for some reason.  Thanks, and sorry for the stupid post up above there.  Something just wasn't synced right.  My bad.  Super excited about this project, just as excited as openbazaar.

Please dont post addys here. BCT mods hate it.
The "promo" is currently on hold but if u join us in irc and post a stealth addy there, then who knows Wink

Welcome to Shadow.

p.s. Please delete the addy you posted above. thanks.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
whoops, I think I have it figured out, wallet is back where it should be, but I can't find the link to the giveaway, so, if any of you are feeling generous (drunk) here is my address for donations: SkWV7wpyM6k8kgVThabqADYpTwSz8L8JUG  Can't for the life of me find that give away site for some reason.  Thanks, and sorry for the stupid post up above there.  Something just wasn't synced right.  My bad.  Super excited about this project, just as excited as openbazaar.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
so... I just bought 20 sdc from cryptsy, transferred it to my wallet to start staking, the wallet showed a balance of 19.99999 (cryptsy's cut) aaaand now I have nothing.  I was going to try to join a giveaway that I saw for 100 sdc.. but now I am losing my willingness to give this a shot.  How can a wallet have 19.999 then nothing?  what's going on there?  I love the idea of a decentralized market, I love the whole project, but this is not a good start for me, I just lost .01 btc, doesn't sound like much, but it's still a loss.  I keep checking my wallet just to see if maybe it was the blockchain downloading, but it's downloaded.  Money just isn't there.  That ain't right, I want my 20 sdc back.

edit: wallet is up to date too
Activity: 448
oh wow thats cool on vice will read more then prob invest!

You may want to check this deepdotweb article too: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/01/28/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity/

I think its more well written, and more in depth than the vice article.
Activity: 224

Very strong coin. Support is growing and will continue to grow. T - 23 days until major explosion In price. Why? Cuz ima be buying up all these fuckin coins soon as the rest of my fiat clears into the crypto world
Activity: 126
Moon
Activity: 821

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I haven't been here for a while. Hell, nice progress SDC. Looks as though the freight train is getting greased up.
a new user of shadow cash <--- !! looks way cool good job guys

Welcome to Shadow \o/
i saw that it broke 1 cent today!

10 cents Wink
my bad..! i see that wow nice im looking at all how very nice this all looks the wallet ha nice colors too

and ur 10x richer Wink
just noticed ur handle. my gf loves NCIS. Hi Gibbs  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008

Welcome to Shadow \o/

10 cents Wink
my bad..! i see that wow nice im looking at all how very nice this all looks the wallet ha nice colors too

Welcome Gibbs Smiley

Have you read this yet?

motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=
Moon

Welcome to Shadow \o/

10 cents Wink

Welcome to Shadow \o/

10 cents Wink
Moon

Welcome to Shadow \o/