Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 310. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
How do i use 'rewindchain 1000' properly? In the debug console? My wallet is 4hours behind even though its been open all day...

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh really it's junk?

How comes?

Because it works on IOS, Windows Phone, Android, Linux, Osx, Mac, BSD, Solaris etc.?
Because it doesn't need extra battery draining apps installed?

Wait, how is going to a dot com in a browser anonymous in any way?

Oh because other wallets don't leave ips when connecting... Obviously you should use TOR.

Apologies. Forgot about mymonero.com. Its not an android app tho.

Question: does mymonero.com integr with a phone's camera to be able to scan QR codes?

I think he left. Can we delete this whole string of crap please modgod, all the way up until the part about bittrex tweeting about how awesome SHADOW is?

lulz. leave it in. comparing the new android wallets to mymonero.com should be a laugh
^XST troll - AWESOME. Hows the disposable phone anon system working out for u guys Tongue  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh really it's junk?

How comes?

Because it works on IOS, Windows Phone, Android, Linux, Osx, Mac, BSD, Solaris etc.?

Oh because other wallets don't leave ips when connecting... Obviously you should use TOR.

Question: does mymonero.com integr with a phone's camera to be able to scan QR codes?
I think he left. Can we delete this whole string of crap please modgod, all the way up until the part about bittrex tweeting about how awesome SHADOW is?
Oh really it's junk?

How comes?

Question: does mymonero.com integrate with a phone's camera to be able to scan QR codes?
Oh really it's junk?

How comes?

*Edit* ninja edit because he ninja edited instead of replying.

his reply: Oh because other wallets don't leave ips when connecting... Obviously you should use TOR.
my reply: I am not talking about any other wallets... So you think the average user knows how to integrate TOR onto their iPhone with no carrier issues AND they also understand enough to not be exit nodes on a VERY public carrier?

Shadow seems to be much better than that solution by your own description no?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh really it's junk?

How comes?

UPDATED SHADOWGO FOR ANDROID feat. SHADOWSEND V2… COMING SOON!
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE ANONYMOUS CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS GOING MOBILE!

Once this badboy is released it's really gonna turn the heat up for DRK and XMR who dont offer mobile wallets with anonymous send functionality.

If you want to drop names here then fine,

mymonero.com supports mobile phones and works since months and supports anonymity. So, XMR has a working mobile wallet, right now.
So you are just wrong, next time if you make bad comparison to push your stuff, think twice.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE ANONYMOUS CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS GOING MOBILE!

Once this badboy is released it's really gonna turn the heat up for DRK and XMR who dont offer mobile wallets with anonymous send functionality.

mymonero.com supports mobile phones and works since months and supports anonymity. So, XMR has a working mobile wallet, right now.
So you are just wrong, next time if you make bad comparison to push your stuff, think twice.

Yah except the wallet is junk I think it was a reasonable comparison.
Activity: 532

Despite the trouble Trex is currently experiencing the Network is fine. http://shadowchain.info/nodes/

Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: I have been informed in IRC that Richie is making successful use of rewindchain. Waiting for Richie to confirm. ty

BEST COMMAND EVER.

Wallet back in sync and back online... Any stuck deposits or withdrawals should be processed.  Thanks for the speedy respond and solution.

richie@bittrex

Glad it helped!
Activity: 937
Despite the trouble Trex is currently experiencing the Network is fine. http://shadowchain.info/nodes/

UPDATE: I have been informed in IRC that Richie is making successful use of rewindchain. Waiting for Richie to confirm. ty

BEST COMMAND EVER.

Wallet back in sync and back online... Any stuck deposits or withdrawals should be processed.  Thanks for the speedy respond and solution.

richie@bittrex
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
anyone also experience out of sync wallet?
balance out of sync

try in console:

Code:
rewindchain 1000

worked for Richie
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
anyone also experience out of sync wallet?
balance out of sync

Looks like the network is forked and having problems... can anyone confirm?

We're currently stuck at     "blocks" : 397257,

i've never known a proof of stake network to fork.
brought this to attention of team members in IRC.
checking now.
Hold tight.

xplorer showing 398,384
http://shadowchain.info/chain/ShadowCash

Hi Richie

Looking at the nodes on the network they seem to be in agreement with blcok explorer.
So i think this might be on your end.

Pls see http://shadowchain.info/nodes/
thanks

currently 398394
btw r u on v1.3.1.0?

"version" : "v1.3.1.0-1-g63022b6",
    "mode" : "full",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

guess i'm resycning... blockchain not advancing...  

maybe try:

Code:
rewindchain 1000

Activity: 937

Looks like the network is forked and having problems... can anyone confirm?

We're currently stuck at     "blocks" : 397257,

i've never known a proof of stake network to fork.
brought this to attention of team members in IRC.
checking now.
Hold tight.

xplorer showing 398,384
http://shadowchain.info/chain/ShadowCash

Hi Richie

Looking at the nodes on the network they seem to be in agreement with blcok explorer.
So i think this might be on your end.

Pls see http://shadowchain.info/nodes/
thanks

currently 398394
btw r u on v1.3.1.0?

"version" : "v1.3.1.0-1-g63022b6",
    "mode" : "full",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

guess i'm resycning... blockchain not advancing...  

Jump to: