Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 309. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
a new user of shadow cash <--- !! looks way cool good job guys

Welcome to Shadow \o/
Activity: 126
Moon
a new user of shadow cash <--- !! looks way cool good job guys
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

You have my vote.

Also, for everybody active enough, vote here to add SDC to GoUrl Payment Gateway.
Shadow is pretty much behind..
Well that post from Richie (bittrex) certainly sparked some more interest!  Cool
https://twitter.com/richiela/status/582257268973907969

I have a transaction that is sitting in my wallet still unconfirmed with a question mark that I sent to another wallet...what is the command to fix this again? This has happened to me before but very rare.

try restart wallet.
if unsuccessful go in console, then:

Code:
resendtx
Activity: 448
I have a transaction that is sitting in my wallet still unconfirmed with a question mark that I sent to another wallet...what is the command to fix this again? This has happened to me before but very rare.

This happens to me now every time I send a transaction.  I have to restart wallet for it to update confirmations.  I think it may be because my wallet is massive with tons of transactions.  So I may clean it out and make a new wallet soon to see if that fixes it.  You could try restarting wallet.  If that doesn't work I think you can try "resendtx" or something.  Also you can try "repairwallet" or some other things if it still does not work.
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Announcement

ShadowCash is added on list Coin price ticker.

Go to Google Play to download!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Awesome well done thank you!
Activity: 145
Announcement

ShadowCash is added on list Coin price ticker.

Go to Google Play to download!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
MyMonero is not bad, but it's not a mobile application but a web one, so it can't do what mobile apps can. There is no reason to compare MyMonero and ShadowGo  Roll Eyes

Also :

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Join our Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/shadowcash

Already over 255 subs! Keep it up everyone Cheesy!

Join our Forums!

http://www.shadowtalk.org

Want a FUD-Free discussion zone for Shadow? Simply join ShadowTalk!

Join our Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/shadowcrypto

Yes, we are on Facebook too!

Check out our IRC!

#ShadowCash on FreeNode!

Come chat with us!

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send ffmad your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

im assuming the shadowgo walets will be able to scan QR codes (and stealth addy QR codes) using the phone's camera. im also assuming mymonero cannot do this on a phone.

Yeah maybe.  I saw on IRC, ryno mentioned he was running into major performance issues when working on the android wallet.  It must not be an easy task.  Hope he is able to work it out soon.

If anybody can do it then Ryno/Rambo and Crew can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

im assuming the shadowgo walets will be able to scan QR codes (and stealth addy QR codes) using the phone's camera. im also assuming mymonero cannot do this on a phone.

Yeah maybe.  I saw on IRC, ryno mentioned he was running into major performance issues when working on the android wallet.  It must not be an easy task.  Hope he is able to work it out soon.
Activity: 134
UPDATED SHADOWGO FOR ANDROID feat. SHADOWSEND V2… COMING SOON!
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE ANONYMOUS CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS GOING MOBILE!

Once this badboy is released it's really gonna turn the heat up for DRK and XMR who dont offer mobile wallets with anonymous send functionality.

If you want to drop names here then fine,

mymonero.com supports mobile phones and works since months and supports anonymity. So, XMR has a working mobile wallet, right now.
So you are just wrong, next time if you make bad comparison to push your stuff, think twice.

MyMonero is trusted privacy, because you have to trust some entity to hold your sight key.  Thanks, but no thanks.

Monero is a junk and also pretty expensive, SDC has peanut price and better anon tech of crypto market.
Activity: 224
April is gonna be one hell of a month.
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE ANONYMOUS CRYPTO-CURRENCY IS GOING MOBILE!

Once this badboy is released it's really gonna turn the heat up for DRK and XMR who dont offer mobile wallets with anonymous send functionality.

mymonero.com supports mobile phones and works since months and supports anonymity. So, XMR has a working mobile wallet, right now.
So you are just wrong, next time if you make bad comparison to push your stuff, think twice.

MyMonero is trusted privacy, because you have to trust some entity to hold your sight key.  Thanks, but no thanks.

MyMonero is trusted privacy, because you have to trust some entity to hold your sight key.  Thanks, but no thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
How do i use 'rewindchain 1000' properly? In the debug console? My wallet is 4hours behind even though its been open all day...

Thanks

first try a simple restart.
failing that enter rewindchain in the Console, yes
Jump to: