Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 312. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
Another shitcoin whose copy-pasta scammy developers went missing all of a sudden.

I have never seen this before ROFL! Well, another generation of poor bagholders will be born out of this experience.

One thing is for sure, though. Someone is active in here 24/7 ready to delete the comments that put in danger the whole scam operation.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
SDC is looking good, hope the new mobile wallet will soon be released
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
bittrex showing transfer completed. explorer doesnt show any funds transfered to that address, any advise?

txid link pls.

11d135849f1deb6067af132b7fc17871c64d2f1d36407c946697152b65d79997
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah the Isidor's review situation smells a bit fishy.

I am now led to believe the Team is sorting matters out and will communicate ASAP (within a few days) the current status of the review.

I'd strongly encourage them to have a status update within 48 hours if humanly possible.
Can someone help me please. I have just encrypted my wallet, it said it needed to close to finish off...when i opened it again it now says 'out of sync' and has been stuck for over half an hour and still out of sync. It was only closed for 1 minute and has active connections to network.

My coins are still there and i've been able to unlock the wallet for staking and i have a stake weight building so i guess its working to some extent. Just confused about the lack of 100% sync.

Cheers

You wont be able to stake unless your fully synced.
I suggest restarting your wallet. failing that you could try the following in Console:

Code:
rewindchain 1000
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Can someone help me please. I have just encrypted my wallet, it said it needed to close to finish off...when i opened it again it now says 'out of sync' and has been stuck for over half an hour and still out of sync. It was only closed for 1 minute and has active connections to network.

My coins are still there and i've been able to unlock the wallet for staking and i have a stake weight building so i guess its working to some extent. Just confused about the lack of 100% sync.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yeah the Isidor's review situation smells a bit fishy.
^THIS

The Zeuner situation is becoming increasingly untenable. How difficult is it to provide an official update?

BASIC communication from Team to Community. Can you sort yourselves out re Zeuner?
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

What's the hold up  Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

i can do this all day

if we somehow hit 20k i will have 10+ BTC incoming.  Grin i dont feel that is even feasible at this point but ya never know
bittrex showing transfer completed. explorer doesnt show any funds transfered to that address, any advise?

txid link pls.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 224
Cheapp SDC!!!!

Get some!

Got my fiat moving into crypto I will be buying all month.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Cheapp SDC!!!!

Get some!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Simple, if CryptoNote did not exist then what would you call it?
It does not need to be like anything. It is Shadow (a new take on crytographic based anonymity)

If Cryptonote did not exist then Shadow would not exist either. Do you think your developer invented the methods used? Ask him that, I would like to see his answer. (Though I'm pretty sure his answer would be "Of course it includes ideas from CN, that's why I included a cryptnote footnote in the white paper" and no explanation for why he placed no cites of it in the text. Answer: Because it would be citing almost all over the whole thing.)  Enough said.
kidnappings, hostages, pedos, terrorists, conspiracies, drug exports and some tribesmen. We cover it all.
it say Qt version 5.3.1 if that helps. Another question about these mobile wallet apps. If they need to be updated, do I need to move the coins out to another wallet before updating or will they transfer to the updated version? is this the same for all the mobile cryptowallets?

I'd hold off on doing anything with the mobile wallet until a Team member addresses your Q's. Since pretty much the whole team is in Europe/South Africa you might have to wait a few hours for them to wake.

In the meantime perhaps a Shadower knows. I'm afraid I don't. Ill post this in IRC just so it is not overlooked.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
it say Qt version 5.3.1 if that helps. Another question about these mobile wallet apps. If they need to be updated, do I need to move the coins out to another wallet before updating or will they transfer to the updated version? is this the same for all the mobile cryptowallets?
Jump to: